Can anyone tell me which Rick and Morty comics are C-132 and which ones are C-137?

Can anyone tell me which Rick and Morty comics are C-132 and which ones are C-137?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Rick-and-Morty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of the comics are C-137.

None of the episodes are C-137 either.

The doors jerry arc was c 137. They say it out loud.

Unless otherwise stated, like in the doofus jerry arc, all comics are about c-132

any chance of a story time or a link from a benevolent user?

I'm still annoyed that for some reason they just insisted on dragging in the tv canon duo for that particular story, they were out of character and I have no faith whatsoever in the idea that c-137 Rick wouldn't have just murdered evil Jerry on sight.

Then again, shit was also written before season 03 so he wasn't shown to be quite that OP yet, bu still, personality wise that Rick was in line with C-132 not C-137.

Haven't read the comics, what are the differences between 132 R&M and 137 R&M?

Don't really have the time right now to storytime, but here's a link
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Rick-and-Morty

Not him but from what I've seen, comics Rick is a lot more sentimental. Even prior to the start of season3.

>Haven't read the comics, what are the differences between 132 R&M and 137 R&M?

C-132 Rick and Morty are the guys that the comic at least nominally focuses on. His Morty was significantly more assertive at a much earlier point. There are not a lot of concrete differences between thew two of them but the tone is slightly different.
C-132 R&M went through a lot of (very similar) experiences to our C-137 pair, but not exclusively so.

I have a pet theory that C-132 Rick is a former Council of Ricks member who retired and told them to fuck off. He has access to a lot of internal security information about legends and such that they keep hush-hush.

From issue #1: Morty is able to pass a Quantum DNA scan, meaning that the events of Rick Potion #9 must not have happened to these two. (The comic picks up contemporaneous to season 2.)

thanks man, i appreciate it.

The last couple issues have been pretty bad.

Issues 1-10 are definately C-132. And Issue 11 (the first one by a different writer) references Beth's band, so it's C-132 as well.

He tried to murder him. Repeatedly. Dofus Jerry is just that good.

Yep, a lot more sentimental, and way less unflappable. He was actually nice to Jerry of his own accord and unprompted, which our Rick would never fucking do.

But that's exactly what I'm saying, they literally just fucking brought down his capabilities to make him job to Doofus Jerry to show that he's "that good" when really it was just that comic Rick is less capable and more of a pussy than he is on the show.

I mean come on, our Rick would have obliterated him on sight in the show, whereas in the comic he just first (very badly) tried to beat him up before failing miserably.

I like the theory but I'm not sure why would rick leave the power of the council and not mention if. It would be neat to do a crossover with spin off Ricks and Morties since everything is canon in one way or another. They already did a couch gag

You don't seem to understand. Just like how Morty is a natural sidekick, Jerry is a natural prey of Rick. Jerry can NEVER do shit to Rick. Since doofus Rick is a bitch, his Jerry is alpha and the roles are reversed. Rick is the prey to Jerry. So ricks can NEVER do shit to doofus jerry.

Intelligence doesn't matter. It's the natural role of things. Rick just cannot touch jerry

Rick isn't invincible and he's best when he's fallible. I mean, he runs from things and fucks up and gets over his head. He thinks he's better than he is.

Well Rick built the Clackspire Labyrinth, an interdimensional prison for time-criminals. That's hella-Councily. Plus he keeps mentioning how he doesn't like to 'get political,' knows close-held Council secrets and he 'monitors the Ricks' of the multiverse to keep track of their fatality rate. Which is something C-137 Rick would never do.

The real question in my mind is whether C-132 Rick's council is the same council as the one from the TV show. (The Pocket Mortys comic might lay this to rest.)

C-132 Beth mentions being a heart surgeon, not a horse surgeon. So she went to med school despite having Summer.

I get that in theory, but its the definition of telling as opposed to showing because as opposed to actually making Doofus Jerry that smart and capable to pull it off, they just made Rick dumber.