ITT: old Sup Forums flavours of the month

ITT: old Sup Forums flavours of the month

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvXtRVifAXE
hernyart.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She deserved so much more.

She's the flavor of every October, just wait a few weeks user.

They all hold a special place in my heart.

I only dont recognize the girl in the long stripped kneesocks

>a few have NEVER been flavors
newfags get out

>No Scream Queen

Remember semco?

Pic unrelated? Because I still say she doesn't count when it was a bunch of people bringing an unrelated meme from outside Sup Forums, more specifically twitter and tumblr, and making a fuss out of her rather than Sup Forums first making a fuss leading to people outside taking notice.

I miss the Amelia Bedelia threads.

Misty Kilgore from Seven Soldiers

>old

Where's the fucking lamb?

Soon

Needs more villain from Twelve Forever

Anyone remember Lt. Vixen? Saberspark keeps drawing attention to her. Methinks he does it on purpose to get more artists to draw the military vixen.

The other one is Alopex from TMNT. She was organically popular and her time in the sun died thanks to mods. Nowadays? It's not the mods what kill her. It's the realization that she's a shitty character who has no real personality and has been destroyed thanks to bad writing, mostly thanks to the bad writing of a transsexual artist that likes to pretend to be a writer. My how times change. Wish Sally Pride got her chance to shine, she's more worthy of being a flavor due to not having a shitty personality and actually having a purpose in the series that isn't sucking Raphael's turtle cock.

Since when?

>Sup Forums
that shit started on twitter

or Twelve Forever in general.

>that
>old

you are like a little baby

She still shows up from time to time but she was only ever super popular back in her month

still miss her

O shit, is that the raccoon from... Doctor... unicorn? What the hell was the name of it?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvXtRVifAXE

>Pepper will never bait you into revealing your secret identity

I vaguely remember Jinx being a flavor for a bit

Sup Forums's eternal FotM
Yes, I know how I worded that.

Old flavors still taste good.

These are not flavours.

Even swapped for attractive characters, I'm repulsed by this image.

Who's the artist?

Herny.

hernyart.tumblr.com
>he doesn't know herny yet

Been awhile since I've seen a Creepy Susie thread

Herny loves doing art of the flavours.

I wasn't here for the theater release. Did she really hit flavor status proper?

Jinx, Starfire, and Raven have monthly threads dedicated to them. They definitly aren't Fotm.

It actually started on /ic/ in a drawthread

Anyone remember 2009?

I want an edit of this with Hank Hill

Rock Loli

this will get deleted before all the Sup Forums garbage that's on other Sup Forums threads

I remember best donkey was snubbed

She was shit from the start

There she is. Oh, how I've missed you

Really waltzes your walnuts, doesn't it.

You know Sup Forums's got that newfag blood when Wendy's is being posted as FOTM, instead of being a multiple social network spanning meme phenomenon

Jenny's always been a flavor. She's Frankie-tier, ala Eternal FOTM.

She deserves a comeback.

So what girls transcend the pattern?

>yfw Villainous is getting turned into a full series
She'll be flavour of the year, all years.

I don't know if she ever hit what you'd call fotm status, but in 2007 there were a fuckton of threads that were either about her, or became about her because she kept getting posted.

She never really hit it, but she'll always have her own little chapter in Sup Forums's history

Really rattles your small white dick doesn't it?

Is she too thirsty for American speaking television?

m8 what are you on about
I can't tell if you're accusing me of Sup Forumsdancing, or if you'r e a Sup Forumsdancer trying to roast me with Lewis CK lines

tfw no season 2

so you do have a small dick, thanks for proving me right

Sup Forums's Evergreen Waifus?

Definitely Power Girl, Raven (and Starfire, to a lesser extent), and Frankie Foster. Squirrel Girl, despite her awful solo. Toph. Gwen Tennyson. Probably others.

It's been so long since we were allowed to discuss cartoons, I honestly couldn't remember if we had a favorite small hooved mammal. I'd say probably the wall-eyed one that became a real character.

I swear to go I remember there being a different girl being carried in this picture.

MODS = FAGGOTS GO TO FUCKING HELL YOU SEMEN SLURPING SMALL DICK LOSERS KEEP SPREADING YOUR POL CANCER YOU WORTHLESS MEANINGLESS FAGGOTS

what was the name of that webcomic with the amazon snusnu chick and shota

>Jenny's always been a flavor
And this is the point. Characters like XJ9 and Raven aren't flavors. They are like official Sup Forums wives. They are part of Sup Forums.

Ironically their spamming over the years have made them IMO very overrated and annoying shitty characters. Especially XJ9 because her show is fucking garbage and she's not a likable character. Raven may be alright all things considered, thanks to TTG? She has stayed relevant in the eyes of millions of future artists who see the shitty version and when they discuss the show they'll no doubt hear of the original and draw her since she's more attractive. But the damn spamming around for too many years has done nothing but make me no longer give a shit about her and hate her fanboys and honestly HATE Tara Strong herself.

TTG Raven is the better Raven tho. She is funny

I hope you die.

Anyone remember her?

I still would

Yes and I wish there was more art

it literally hasn't even been a year.

I miss my 4 armed angel.

Thanks user, I was just thinking I could do with more Wendy pictures.

i don't understand how that started

>tfw she was reincarnated into a show as a cute loli
>the show's fucking terrible
Someone had a monkey's paw and it backfired horribly

Spooky waifus are best waifus.

Nah, Helga was just as, if not worse.

Fill me in

The fuck is this?

Two background gals from the Mickey Mouse shorts

I shouldn't be surprised.

There were at least 3 threads dedicated to her nonstop for months after it came out