Just a little more than a week before Sup Forums collapse on itself

Just a little more than a week before Sup Forums collapse on itself

Don't think we'll let you fucks get out of this one peacefully, there will be blood and tears

HAIL MADAME PRESIDENT

In 1992, LaRouche became the second person in U.S. history (after Eugene Debs) to run for president from a prison cell.

Indeed, I can't wait for the night of November 8th. It's going to be glorious basking in all the Sup Forums tears.

Your pic says good night alt right. If thats the case whats waking up in its place? Degeneracy?

Hopefully a responsible and intelligent opposition party, which is the complete opposite of what this radical right-wing takeover of the GOP has to offer.

A new dawn for mankind, with prosperity for all, with tolerance and fraternity bouding us by a strong link

Your kind are so Delusional you dont know what Sex you are.

SLEEP TIGHT
LEFT SIDE
when?

>those pixels

This is sloppy even for you, 6 layers.

Maybe community college was a bad place to go for graphic design. I dunno.

Sage.

imagine this stooge having to give a concession speech or phonecall

i'd say we're in for the largest crybaby tantrum in modern history

>France
>Community college
Showing that radical right-winger worldliness, I see.

Can't they just declare her president now? why do we have to wait

this

HAIL MADAME PRESIDENT

I don't know what's going to happen when he loses, but I do know it will provide me with many keks.

>literally only 1% in front of Trump now because of emails
you know its over for her, right?

>Can't they just declare her president now? why do we have to wait
i think it's more fun that we go through this "scandal" of theirs, so drumpfkins get their hopes up high right before their dreams are shattered, like the glass ceiling they fought so very hard to keep intact.

>drumpfkins

>mfw my dad used to own no car, and only one TV
>mfw i own two cars and four TVs

Thank you, Clinton!
Thank you, Soros!
Thank you, globalism!

Live has never been better, thank all liberals for my progress!

Shit, I didn't realize it was so close. She's literally only up one point and those polls were all conducted before the FBI announcement.

She's screwed if the media covers the FBI story all week.

Looks like a struck a nerve.

We've got to stop meeting like this.

>where'd OP go?

If Trump loses this board is fucking kill. It will be worse than Sup Forums harbor with everyone Sup Forums has pissed off this election stopping by to rub it in.

She's up by 4.6 points, don't listen to lies

Is the left not equally, if not more radical? The most radical thing the rights stood behind lately is the temporary muslim ban, but given the circumstances this seems alright. But the left is a whole other beast. Trying to add genders and teach that its normal to dress up as the other sex. Saying masculinity is bad. Full ban on guns. Neither are perfect but you cant tell me the side thelat supports that is intelligent. At least acknowledge neither side is right instead of trying to blind yourself to your "own parties" ideals. Thats how you become a sheep.

CTR literally have no idea how to internet so they just copy everything we do. Nothing original because they don't understand us lol.

Go fuck yourself and cry your shame, for you are losing so bad. But rejoice! Soon, you, my French friend, will have your first blond woman president.

>wrong

The only polls where she's up by more than one are head to head polls, which aren't how the ballots are set up.

Give up Drumpfkin, /pol is #WithHer now.

This

They don't have much of an attention span though. I don't hear about the hubbub about mckeene or the valdegrais project or whatever anymore

t's going to be funny when you dumb libcucks come crying and bitching on this forum like you did with brexit

>Omg how could you guys vote leave!

I remember the libcuck tears, and it's going to happen again. We have meme magick, not to mention Donald is more popular than '08 Obama. You faggots will be on suicide watch soon enough

>posting stale memes because you can't figure out how to screencap

>muh brexit

yeah yeah we know drumpfie we know

And these were conducted BEFORE we found out that Clinton is the subject of another criminal investigation.

God bless, nerd virgin

>If Trump loses this board is fucking kill
I know, I can't fucking wait. I am so pumped for it. I don't think I have ever shitposted as hard as i WILL be shitposting on the night of November 8th.

My body is ready.

/thread

IN 8 DAYS WE'RE MAKING HISTORY

THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THE WORLD WILL BE A WOMAN

If kek wills, her symbolic title after she loses is Mistress Presidentress.

I'm thinking of opening a FB page and Twitter account just to witness this mass BTFO. I'd have to make friends and follow pretty hard to get a good look, but I'm thinking a day of requesting and following may be worth it

Keep up the good work. Nobody will know it's the same guy replying to himself. Just keep doing this.

If anything her winning is going to set Sup Forums into overdrive. Many of us would probably become extremely hard working nat soc advocates, and actually achieve more than shitposting in our pyjamas.

>Cuck in denial.

It's okay, you'll be in the camps soon enough when trump gets in and invades this non-country

Why do people on the left think that Sup Forums is worse than the Clinton Foundation? They're involved in bribery, money laundering, human trafficking, child rape, and the destabilization of whole countries.

Sup Forums says nigger a lot and makes memes out of old McDonalds commercials. Even if we wanted to be as evil as Hillary Clinton we would get arrested looooooong before we ever got anywhere close to matching her list of crimes against the world.

Stop with the fanfiction

Liberals have IQs lower then 80 so that's why. Hence why identity politics is big with them. They have no arguments, nevermind having their own opinions.

>Radical right-winger complains about identity politics
>Someone on the "muh white nationalism" board complaining about identity politics
TOP FUCKING KEK

Were you not here when Sup Forums spread weapons grade bullshit on forums frequented by Africans about eating massive amounts of salt to counter Ebola and stuff?

Don't forget what site you're on. Nobody on Sup Forums can claim moral high ground, ever.

sigh, Hillary's gonna suck ...
but not as much as Monica did

trump losing is the best thing that could happen to the altright

When did I bring up white nationalism? This is a politically Incorrect board, says so in the title and the thread explaining the board. Literally not an argument with what you just said. TOP FUCKING KEK.

Not going to happen, god I can't wait until the libcuck tears start falling

We did it