ANYBODY ELSE QUITTING IF TRUMP WINS?

I have been been drinking more and more the closer we get to Nov 8th. The anxiety of the election has made it so that I can't function with some alcohol in my blood, so I drink as soon as I wake up and all throughout the day, even at work, until I fall asleep.

I'm thinking going cold turkey if Trump wins. Anybody elss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
youtube.com/watch?v=vydPnqtrY5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>missing out on WWIII

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's a win either way.

>The anxiety of the election

You people need better lives. Fucking hell.

*without

I dont drink or smoke as it is. The only thing I do is iced coffee or too much soft drink.

Just because your post has the word trump or election in it doesn't mean it belongs in pol my drunken friend

you'll die if you quit cold turkey retard, just slow down

If things are so nice over here the worst thing he can get anxiety on is an election then id say we were doing well, oliver

Yes, quit so you can enjoy the wonder years of Trump's Triumph sober.

FACT: you have just described alcoholism
FACT: out of all the drugs to exist alcohol and benzos are the only ones you can die from withdrawals

I suggest you start tapering with champagne

What a crybaby.

I quit a few months ago and I feel great, Trump's courage and self sacrifice made me realize dependence on a drink is a waste of fucking time and not worth it, not to mention my man doesn't touch the stuff either.

I might quit smoking...maybe...probably not....

I won't die. I started out this year only a few drinks a week, and it has escalated to everyday. It's only been daily for a few months though, so the withdrawals shouldn't be too bad.

Is it New Years resolution time so early?

i almost died from benzo withdrawal, was on them for 3 months. hospital said its a miracle i didnt stroke out in my sleep since i was getting drops in blood pressure

I'm quitting the next day after one last binge after his victory on the 8th.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

No drugs. No alcohol. No cigarettes.

looks like you'll never stop drinking faggot

weak willed fags like you literally can't, even if trump won youd still drink like an idiot and you know it

just kys already

i started cold turkey today

>not having any anxiety as you country is about to have the most pivotal election in it's history
>an election that will literally take your country down one of two paths
>the path of globalism, the intentional feeding of lies and misinformation to the public to keep them woefully uninformed and obedient, to continue eroding the constitution by placing in left-leaning judges, and to show the pubic that there are those above the law
>or the path of nationalism, to keep the rights guaranteed to its citizens by its constitution by placing in conservative judges, and to (hopefully) show that there are those outside the political elite who have a saw in the way our country is ran

But I guess when your country barely meets the size of some of our counties I can sympathize with the apathy when it comes to national matters.

This is more important than new years. Nov 8th marks the beginning of a whole new Era for this country. Either good or bad, something is about to change.

>Trump vehemently hates alcohol as alcoholism killed his brother
>I will only follow his example if he wins, rather than learning a lesson from the pain Trump suffered regardless of victory
You're a dick, scott.

dude at least you can drink still, my pancreas won't tollerate it anymore so I have to take fucking pills

>insult all brits just because one was a dick
Thanks dick

If these dubs don't make me quit smoking for Trump's inauguration then nothing will.

I've already quit (heavy weed smoking + random drugs) about 14 days before the election. Also quit masturbating

I have a strong delusion that if I don't quit and be a good boy I will wind up in a timeline where Trump doesn't win.

Sure. I mean, I'm a drunk for different reasons but Papu Trump's influence is strong with the force.

Either one of em wins I'm increasing my intake.

That fucking sucks. What happened? Also yes I'm quitting everything when he wins

Quitting if Trump wins because that way I know the world isn't going to shit, if Hillary wins then may as well continue drinking

I'm quitting drinking if Trump wins as well. I've been drinking pretty excessively due to my new job and simply as a relaxant after work to help enjoy the bantz a bit more. It's degenerate though and I know if Trump wins there will be great times ahead and I won't need the booze. November 8th will be the best day of my life.

The golden one looks aesthetic as fuck here.

New era resolution.

>Nov 8th best day of my life
I know the feeling. I've never had this much hope and purpose. If he wins I'm going to be on the straight and narrow, he needs us to make America great again.

i drink weekly now

but really, if Trump wins I've been thinking of finding a 5/10 that I could marry

> must have a pulse
> must take my last name
> no chink
> in the best case would be a good catholic

i swear i might do it. anyone else want to make the pact to be become men?

>what is opiate withdrawal
>what is barbiturate withdrawal

no, user. the other guy is right

most of the symptoms assigned to opiate withdrawal in popular culture are really delerium tremens shit

getting over herion is no worse than a bad flu

I know one thing, I'm quitting this board once he wins. I fought in the great meme war, it was won, now I will have to return to normal society.

>he needs us to make America great again
Hell yeah dude. This will be my victory song for the entire day.
Shadilay my brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

quit the day before. better chances of him winning that way. don't get stuck in a timeline where Clinton wins.

Good thinking. I need to wake early to get the poll anyhow, it will be worth it.

Opiates act as central nervous depressants by slowing down most every major system in the body. This means the body’s heart, respiratory, digestive and even temperature control systems are all altered by ongoing opiate use. Fatal opiate withdrawal symptoms result from the chemical imbalances set into motion once a person stops using.

if you're thinking about quitting then quit
i'm 4 months sober now, but had been drinking alcoholically for 7-ish years.

this is kind of true quitting alcohol is dangerous. I obtained some 10mg valiums and took a detox schedule that I found on some (australian ironically) medical site. had to google what all these random latin abbreviations meant indicating when to take them etc, kek. But it was safe and worked anyway, also saved me the embarrassment/waiting of going to the doctor.

I don't want to do anything faggy like making a pact.

But I agree with your sentiment, if he wins I will rejoin society and do my best to make it great for the emperor.

MAGA

its true

opiate withdrawal is just a big meme

heroin addicts are fucking babies about everything I honestly believe that drug resets your brain to that of an infant being weaned off of breast milk

>Anxiety
>From a fucking election

Whites have become weak as fuck, holy shit. I was born in the wrong generation, this ones full of faggots and pussycucks

>tfw trump vodka costs 200 bucks
Would have been so fitting but i am not shelling out for that, besides, the reason they stopped making it was that it was swill

I'm getting closer to it. Every time I get drunk I can only imagine how disappointed he would be with me.

First of all, Trump will never be president. The GOP intends to impeach him using the fraud & racketeering case materials already filed. Then there's all the Russian connection evidence that has piled up against him, that's enough to impeach him with.

Trump's a trojan horse for getting uber-conservative Pence into the White House.

So don't go nuts thinking about a Trump presidency. The worst that will happen is a crazily conservative guy who wants people to hold funerals for fetuses and is hardline marijuana prohibition.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to, if Trump wins, seeing the NEETS that pushed him onto the national ticket get squashed when Pence is the one sworn in and it's hardline marijuana prohibition, immigration and no minimum wage season.

I just googled that bottle and ironically found this video

youtube.com/watch?v=vydPnqtrY5s

The GOP intends to impeach Trump and replace him with Pence.

>a fucking leaf
This election is different, chink. You wouldn't understand because your "country" isn't relevant enough to get nuked in ww3.

Why don't you go let an enemy kill you so you know what it feels like to truly win?

Faggot chink.

If the GOP never wants to win an election again they need to just step aside and drop out instead of trying to torpedo their own voting base.

>thinking neets care about lmao weed.
I haven't smoked one bowl since Trump announced his candidacy.

I used to drink heavily 1-2 times a week for about 4 years.
I've already started drinking less because of Trump, Brexit, all the nationalist movements. I have hope, so I started drinking less.

Now I just sip some cider every few weeks. I haven't been drunk for about 7 months.
If things keep going smoothly maybe I'll stop drinking altogether.