Why do blacks want a race war when it would go really, really badly for them?

Why do blacks want a race war when it would go really, really badly for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477518068284.webm
wildfiretoday.com/2010/05/12/stupid-people-are-confident-while-the-intelligent-are-doubtful/
youtu.be/FGdSpcMisk8
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'd lose about as bad as you lost to birds.

AHAHAHAHAHA EMU WAR REFERENCE! HILARIOUS!

do you really think they've thought this through?

those emus don't fuck around mate

1000 years from now and it will still be remembered

Same reason why feminists think they'd win a gender war. Even the ones that aren't deluded know that they're just barking because they can some benefits from betas by doing so.

I saw a vid on youtube where a black guy was talking about how a race war would go badly because redneck 12 year old white girls know how to fire a rifle as well as a man. They know it'd go bad.

You knew what to expect when you bought that movie ticket.

What if the Democratic party is pulling a long con by giving the blacks the impression they could actually win it?

Its actually liberals manipulating them for a race war so they can finally wipe them out once and for all

i would rather have race war with Dindu's than run into those big fucking emu's to be perfectly honest.

true tho

Losing is in their genes

>tfw no slice of life about four redneck girls in a race war setting

>Blacks
>Know
No

Black Guy Explains Why Blacks Will Lose A Race War - Extended Version
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

blacks don't want a race war, the media is manipulating them into thinking the world is out to get them, and then they become radical, and then they create people like you, which then puts more fuel for the fire and creates more radical black people

I think they have a deep seated group suicidal tendency. Like they want to die

Do you listen to all the shit they spout at BLM marches? They want one alright

I'd actually pay good money to see a war between black gang bangers vs 12 year old redneck white girls.

Fucking niggers in the street shooting pistols sideways while standing up getting dropped from a tight grouping to their chest.

>Feminist think a womans strength is in how loud she can complain
>Not in how well she can fire an AR-15

Conditioning.

>and then they create people like you, which then puts more fuel for the fire and creates more radical black people
Blacks would lose in the end of this scenario so I don't care if I'm "being used."

>I don't care if I'm "being used."
Come ere fuccboi

>Why do hyper aggressive low intelligence animals want to fight everything.

Fuck knows mate, but will be funny when they ask us to stop.

where's that picture of a guy convincing a couple other guys to go fight some one, but then they get horribly beat up.

Well its a jew convincing the black guys to attack the white guys.

>implying we'd stop once we get started
Next war is all or nothing. We've learnt our lesson - leave none alive.

>Next war is all or nothing. We've learnt our lesson - leave none alive.
Which is why we need to be on guard from now on when libshits attempt to do exactly that.
>then proceed to destroy the world through their shite memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

blacks only think in the moment and vast majority of blacks are creatures of hate.

BUTTHURT DETECTED

They have everything they want already.

Except to make us their total slaves.

*cringe*

>the day of the rope
>when the race war begins
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477518068284.webm

Ill be at home...comfy, while the sounds of gunshots echo across the street

I can take solace that the fridge barricading the door will hold the hordes at bay while I sip my final glass of brandy

6 rounds....the first 5 that come through the door will be my contribution, the last is for me of course

Then the dead man switch will trigger the fertilizer charges and homemade napalm packed around the house, taking down anyone nearby

theyre just that fucking dumb

THIS

America loses in this situation. We lose productivity, the laws they pass to stop a race war lose us freedom, we lose the little trust we've built up between our different groups of citizens, we just all lose overall, and that's why the ebil joos try and seed this shit. Doesn't explain why you lap the shit up like a dog drinks water though.

wildfiretoday.com/2010/05/12/stupid-people-are-confident-while-the-intelligent-are-doubtful/

just look at any ghetto, their behavior is dictated by stupidity and the inability to think ahead or properly assess their own strengths

that should explain to you why they are giddy for a war they cannot win. because they don't understand that they cannot win it

When did all blacks, or majority of blacks, claim they wanted a ace war?

noice m8

>homemade napalm
you do know that piss-bottles are not napalm, right?

youtu.be/FGdSpcMisk8

Evidence of your correctness:
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Soros paid a few niggers to spout this nonsense about kicking off the race war.

Without constant agitation from the jews, the niggers won't do shit, except the usual street crimes.

Is there any speculation out there that Soros is funding BLM to spark a race war because he hates niggers and not because he needs shekels?

And it always will be, your the fucking mr. bean of the world

because they are niggers

they don't understand the concept of time.