Brit/pol/ - Bananas in Pyjamas edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=O0XNR1fY6mc

>Speculation grows about Mark Carney's future at the Bank of England
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/speculation-grows-about-mark-carneys-future-at-the-bank-of-engla/

>Labour have surprisingly suggested a reasonable and good policy on Grammar Schools
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/create-new-grammars-to-help-poor-white-pupils-report-commissione/

>Hammond getting BTFO again by some good red-hearted Tory MPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/philip-hammond-will-make-a-huge-mistake-if-he-endorses-forecasts/

>The Left hope to make gains from the Battle for Richmond Constituency
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/30/left-division-richmond-byelection-zac-goldsmith

>PM tells Hollande NO to more refugees
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/therea-may-declines-francois-hollandes-request-take-more-calais-child-refugees

>Millennials being fags and pussies
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3888280/Now-Brexit-blamed-soaring-child-anxiety-Number-children-calling-helpline-rises-charity-blames-problems-Middle-East-leaving-EU.html

>ISIS being major cunts (probably got the idea from the Irish too)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887914/Now-ISIS-hides-bombs-inside-teddy-bears-toy-trucks-Barbarians-using-improvised-devices-target-children-forces-close-Mosul.html

>Aaron talks about how no one liked him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3888076/Brexit-bloodletting-startlingly-candid-diary-tycoon-helped-bankroll-Leave-reveals-referendum-battle-FAR-toxic-thought-aimed-side.html

>Raheem used to bully Evans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885988/Raheem-Kassam-hurled-series-offensive-insults-Suzanne-Evans.html

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3888206/He-s-living-like-king-Fury-neglected-family-10-44-000-year-benefits-moved-425-000-four-bedroom-house.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-leadership-candidate-would-have-a-referendum-on-capital-punishment_uk_5815becfe4b0672ea688f17f
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/30/markets-on-edge-as-carney-decides-whether-to-stay-or-go-at-bank/
youtube.com/watch?v=ENaAbvl_ves
youtube.com/watch?v=JZoqhMgStB4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/create-new-grammars-to-help-poor-white-pupils-report-commissione/
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpoPYY77EZs
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>immigrant family on £44,000 a year bennifits given £425,000 house

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3888206/He-s-living-like-king-Fury-neglected-family-10-44-000-year-benefits-moved-425-000-four-bedroom-house.html

deport/kill all non-whites
destroy the welfare state

>Paul Nuttall supports referendum on bringing back death penalty
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-leadership-candidate-would-have-a-referendum-on-capital-punishment_uk_5815becfe4b0672ea688f17f

Wish he'd stop revealing his power level so early.

>Speculation grows about Mark Carney's future at the Bank of England
nope

he came out recently and said he wants to stay the full 8 year term

which is good, because he may be a cunt but what we need right now is a bit of political stability

Based.

Death penalty should be brought back, just don't be all "humanitarian" like us about it and use incredibly expensive drugs to do it. Just shoot them in the head and get it done with.

Yeah, more recent link for next thread:

>Mark Carney expected to stay on as Governor of the Bank of England
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/30/markets-on-edge-as-carney-decides-whether-to-stay-or-go-at-bank/

And no, it's not a good thing. I wanted are Moggy to be governor.

Brazen bull the nonces when?

What kind of crimes deserve death ?

Don't worry lad he's moved from 1/3 on to 1/4 on recently with kassam and evans on 5/1 and 7/1 respectively. I'd like to know who in ukip is actually backing Kassam and Evans because Nuttall seems to be announcing 3 or 4 endorsements a day. Just yesterday Right Hookem came out in support of Nuttall.

>EU and Canada sign deal which removes 99% of tariffs. We can still achieve almost full access to the single market whilst being outside it.
Hmmm

I really want welfare scrapped or massively reformed desu. I can't believe this is where my taxes go.

>Paul Nuttall

murder
treason
being Muslim

He said he supports it for child killers and serial killers. If the case is watertight then I have no problem with that.

>Bananas in Pyjamas edition
I actually remember that show. I also remember the CGI abomination that came of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ENaAbvl_ves

Why do they keep doing this to classic childrens shows?

There's a ukip leadership debate with Nuttall, Evans and Kassam at 5pm on LBC tomorrow lads. Are we gonna have a debate thread?

The kind of crime that causes death in others.

Paedophillia

Not this again. I still haven't got over nu-brum.

i loved this show

>youtube.com/watch?v=JZoqhMgStB4

Are nige is all over this track lads.

Can we just have an LBC UKIP debate Brit/pol/ edition? I hate having separate threads on global/pol/.

He's an even bigger cunt than I thought. UKIP are on the way out though and international obligations means it would never happen.

The US manages just fine.

Don't see why we couldn't have the death penalty. As far as I'm aware, it's just the ECHR which is preventing us. We can sharp leave that.

Yeah my main worry is when I see supposed rapists get released years later because the actual rapist confesses or gets caught

That was supposed to be my (you). Agreed though I suppose a separate thread might be overkill and get filled up with jf. What's the odds Kassam tries to be deliberately controversial to get himself more exposure like the scandal whore he is.

but bananas in pyjamas is Australian.

Brexit ain't going to happen.

The commons will vote against ratifying the deal 5 to 1, and Brexit will be defeated at the subsequent referendum by 10 points.

You want to be careful with "watertight" I remember a case where they used DNA evidence where the odds of being wrong were "1 in 3 million". Until the barrister get some maths nerd work it out properly and the odds dropped to 1 in 3 and he beat the case. I've got a copy of the formula used, but unless you're genius tier it means nothing.

Even if you don't believe that and think I'm talking shit, how exactly do you talk your way out of a DNA conviction? Remember all they need are trace amounts to put you at any crime they please so it's just as well there's not some database where the police house your DNA after any innocuous misdeed, regardless which party you are right? And it's just as well people aren't willing handing over their DNA to people across the internet so they can prove their white, right? Oh yeah...

The US executes an astonishingly high number of people. The death penalty is for shitty backwards nations. Anyone who wants it can fuck off to Saudi Arabia or Iran. It's not up to the state as to whether someone should die. The only person that has that choice is the individual.

How do we prevent innocents being killed when Nuttall brings back the death penalty, lads?

I propose that the death penalty can only be used in cases where there is damning photographic or video evidence.

For example, the Lee Rigby murder, there is no doubt he is guilty.

Yes and it was shown on our tv, like neighbours.

did you also get pic related on british TV?

As far as we know there is not turning back after article 50 invocation. So it's either ratify the deal and leave, or don't and leave without one.

Why do you want terrorists and child murderers to live a comfortable life in prison, user?

Feel like I recognise it but I'm not sure. What is it?

Johnson and friends

oh shit I remember this nightmare fuel

>Lists first world country that has it
>Le fug off to Saudi Arabia XDD

who's better, Dr. Karl or Paul Robinson?

Only apply it to muslims.

>In the UK it was shown in 1993 on TCC, CBBC.
Apparently so.

> white people are the worst educated in Britain
> worst performing of any ethnic group from disadvantaged backgrounds

What the fuck? And I thought Australia was upside-down land.

Explain yourselves!

Only thing I remember about Neighbours is Harold.

White working class people are the only group it's still socially acceptable to discriminate against. Thanks 'Labour' party!

What's for breakfast lads?

>tfw seeing a new housefire murder story in the news every day, not done by a relative but an unknown assailant

Is the Illuminati doing people in because shit is unravelling over Trump?

I'd rather let 99 guilty people live than execute 1 innocent.

Plenty of states have abolished it in the US, thankfully. The US also kills thousands of people abroad every year, along with their beloved Saudi Arabia. If you want the death penalty then please start by offing yourself. It'll help humanity.

>Seems terrifying
I do remember this though

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU

Had a Cumberland sausage sandwich desu.

Fucking TCC, I'd forgotten all about that channel.

Toadfish. But Heartbreak High is clearly the patrician tier Australia drama.

>Death penalty is eeevvvill
>You should die XDD
You first Paki.

Grammars were dominated by middle classes so that would do nothing. Rich toffs certainly don't give a damn about their fellow "whites". Americans have this weird obsession with race.

The death penalty only applies to guilty people, user.

Have you ever, ever felt like this....

>anyone I dislike is a paki

Ebin

this was good, good song too

Lol what the FUCK is that piece of shit :D You english sure know the worst shit you can put in your mouth

It's a chicago town microwave pizza. They taste like cardboard and failure.

its a microwave pizza i had one for breakfast today too

Plenty of innocent people have been executed. It's a shit deterrent anyway. No evidence that it reduces crime so the extent that its proponents think. Pretty much every criminologist agrees.

M-muh apocalypse!

>t. country that eats rancid fish

So Brits what's the plan with London? I went there this weekend, and to a good neighbourhood, and a good hotel. But literally 60% of people there were black and the tubes were even worse. Not to mention the "big brother meme" is real, there are cameras on literal every corner in the city.

The architecture of the city was pretty good though.

>what's the plan with London?
Not to live there.

Doesn't work that way. If the commons rejects the new deal, we leave the EU with no deal at all. Article 50 is a timer, once it runs out we're out. People forget that the EU is a party in all of this as well.

Too slow mate

good honest men

>failure
desu i got tired waiting for my eggs to boil and i woke up feeling like i could eat a dick. get off me lad

>I went there this weekend, and to a good neighbourhood, and a good hotel
Where?

Morals

I don't care about it being a deterrent, some people just don't deserve to live.

Your complaint is not with the death penalty, but with the justice system.

We'll probably end up building a wall around it and just move on with our lives.

It's not even 9 and I've already failed at life. Might as well just sack this day off and go back to bed.

What happened to Brit/pol/ meet up?

Corinthia Hotel London, close to Kensington palace

>It's not even 9 and I've already failed at life
Things can only get better at least

They met in London and were quickly beheaded.

>Corinthia Hotel London
Is in Whitehall, no where near Kensington. Should be nice though I work as a cab driver and there shouldn't really be a large amount of black people round there only tourists and politicians

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpoPYY77EZs

do only scots understand this?

Everyone deserves to live. Who are you to claim someone should die?

Even if the justice system was perfect I'd still oppose it.

Will the UK ever have 70%+ support in Scotland, lads?

Knights Templar Pub(Near British Museum)
5pm on 5th November

Or just come to
Thameshouse
Millbank
Westminster
SW1A

whatever is easier for you

Peter is right about skim milk.

What if someone violently raped and murdered 100 children under the age of 10? You still think they should be able to live?

No. 10 years of SNP cuck indoctrination has ensured that.

No. If you think we're cucked now just wait until the new breed comes of age. We will continue to be moaning faced faggot cunts who don't know whats good for us.

Destined to become Sweden 2.0 and it truly scares me.

That said I can't wait to vote no again in the inevitable referendum.

Why does someone like Josef Fritzl deserve to live? He ruined other peoples lives, so why should he get to live out his days on taxpayer money?

Pretty girl - any nudez?

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

Trump odds are starting to feel comfy.

He has a greater chance of winning than Brexit had.