Sup Forums should USA let Puerto Rico become a country?

Sup Forums should USA let Puerto Rico become a country?

No, people here are fucking stupid.

Yes, we have enough spic leaches.

B O R I C U A
O
R
I
C
U
A

No, we're all full on stupid already, thanks.

PA' QUE TU LO SEPA

no because without America Puerto Rico would be destroyed by russian invasions which is why they need America or they would just implode without us.

Will all the Newyoricans move back if we do?

Exactly why you have got to go back.

aren't they just a huge liability to taxpayers?
force them to leave bruh
in 2 months they'll become haiti

I already live here though

Pay denbt

Sure, fuck em. Just another Caribbean shit hole. They're about to go bankrupt too and start asking us to pay the whole thing. Good Neighbor policy really fucking us in the ass with these guys.

You know they eventually will join you.

I think we need to see other people, I was just in at the moment y'know?

I'm really sorry, it's not you, it's me.

no, they should become a state

also Cuba obviously as well as Canadian provinces and some others as well

I don't owe anyone anything, not everyone in PR are scumbag mystery meat leechers.

They aren't bringing anything to the table. Its not even a good tourism destination, more people go to Mexico. They'll stay a territory like Guam and American Samoa if they don't go independent.

Oh trust me, I lived in the states for a bit. So I do indeed know.

¿Cuántas calcomanías de "Orgullo" tienes en tu coche, familia?

Actually, most of the good tourists sites are heavily ignored because they're located to the south.

Vendí mi vehiculo, la gasolina está muy cara amigo.

Damn, what's the price out there? I lived in Georgia and the price was dirt cheap last I was there in July.

Would Puerto Rico ally Cuba if we let you free.

It was near $3 per gallon when I sold it.

Unlikely

Damn, off by one.

So, Puerto Rican guy, if you think Puerto Rico shouldn't be its own country, what should it be? A state, with full Senate and House representation and electoral power in presidential elections? Or should it remain an unrepresented territory? Or some kind of halfway arrangement, like DC has?

It shouldn't become a state or a country, people here aren't interested. All of their attention is settled on mainland happenings. When you speak politics in PR, they don't care about what happens in America. Also, as sad as it sounds a measly 5% knows how to speak and write English. If the island wanted to progress in any way, shape or form then a halfway arrangement would probably benefit both parties.

My family is from PR, and PR are mostly lazy island niggers, they don't really want either. As it is, they get gibsmedats from the USA without having to pay anything back or really contribute to the USA. However, even with the gibsmedats that we give them, they have managed to turn into a horrific hellscape shithole. PR is one of the main examples of the future of any mixed-race (it's the most race mixed area on earth) multicultural country. Pure corrupt shit filled with lazy trash.

they don't want to