Cowboy Bebop dies at the end

Cowboy Bebop dies at the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cowboy_Bebop_characters
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/26-1/video-rare-english-interview-with-cowboy-bebop-director-shinichiro-watanabe
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Z1uvexzrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope the guy that drew that on those steps does, too. But much more painfully.

is that even the original? I could have sworn the sketch of spike was in profile

Actually the creator confirmed he lives but everyone got carried away with the idea that he died, he decided making a sequel would be a bad idea because he thought people would get mad at him for ruining their idea of the ending.

I found the pic. The doodle in this one is also missing the hand present in the op. What the fuck do i believe?

Oh no!

What happens to Cowboy Rocksteady?

Wasnt he last seen on his computer?

It's honestly all a matter of perspective. I mean, let's zoom out a bit.

Does this honestly look like a wall you should give a shit about?

>Actually the creator confirmed he lives
That's retarded

>In a May 2013 interview, director Shinichirō Watanabe stated that it was up to the viewer to determine Spike's fate and that he thought that those who believed that he was simply asleep were "probably right".[2]

The one you posted is the original.

Two possibilities:

>1. The image in the OP was created by the doodler to cast doubt on the story

>2. The doodle never existed in the first place and the person who instagrammed it fabricated it either out of hate for CN/CalArts and/or to have a laugh at Sup Forums's tendency to believe the worst about CN

I didn't say I didn't believe you. I'm just saying to have him live is fucking stupid.

Well yeah, that's why he left it to the fans, he realized people would be pissed if he ruined their perfect vision even though he disagrees

I hope he makes a sequal one day. It really deserves one

>The creator confirmed it
>The whole symbolism with the star going out
>Missing the point of it entirely

Unless you have a source, I don't believe you.

the one you posted

the one OP had is a recreation that references pepe the frog

>I can't read

He asked for a source, not an unsourced quote.

>Does this honestly look like a wall you should give a shit about?

I don't really care much about the wall or the spike sketch because anime is fucking trash

I was just curious as to which picture was the original. And why someone recreated it at all for a second, similar but obviously separate picture.

Both explanations sound just autistic enough to be plausible.

>I can't use google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cowboy_Bebop_characters
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/26-1/video-rare-english-interview-with-cowboy-bebop-director-shinichiro-watanabe

Just admit you're retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Z1uvexzrQ

He's spoken about this before but I'm way too lazy to find where else he talks about it

because the star represents vicious many of the times when it cuts to or out of vicious it shows the star. its just not outwardly said and its made to throw you off like you have

Or I just didn't see the post, that's not a source also.

Wikipedia is not a secure nor reliable source of information. The latter is fine though.