ITT: Sup Forums-tier books

ITT: Sup Forums-tier books.

tl;dr version, Marx was a devil-worshiping mess and many of his works contain references to satanic rituals he participated in.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History
youtu.be/y-RAyIJ0tNo?list=PLCED9C361662866BD
youtu.be/y-RAyIJ0tNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Camp of the Saints

i might give that a read user.

I'm currently working in silicon valley and it's pretty clear the "statansim" which is very fashionable here currently has a long history.

Leftism seems to be rife with the Occult. Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer.

>muh satanism

If there's an interest, I'll get out of bed and walk to my library and post pictures with a short description of why they should be read.

Will wait for five minutes for some to reply to this post

Read the book, you faggot.

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

Rothbard can be pretty redpilled at times but his view of children is whack

>Hey goys you can evict your toddlers from your home when you get bored of them

"The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" by E. Michael Jones. The most redpilled, comprehensive book I know of.

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

Culture of Critique by Stefan Molyneux

Garry is pretty redpilled and anti-obongo

How about you read actual Marx's works instead?

I have.

No interest so I'll just bump with what I have on my bedside.

Here we have one of John F. Kennedy's works, "Profiles of Courage". This particular copy has a forward by his brother as it's the Memorial Edition.

Picked it up for 25 cents at a local thrift store near the Arizona-Mexican border. Any further posts by this ID will feature books from there, as most Mexicans living here illegally don't have any interest in books written in English.

What makes this book Sup Forums tier is the absolutely wonderful historical accounts written by JFK during his time as a senator. A brief, crisp insight to some of the most important senators our nation has ever been given, by one of the most important men we've ever been graced with. A must for anyone who loves the US.

Will post more if anyone cares, I usually keep 5 books by my bed so I don't have to talk to my library

What am I doin' senpai

It's really big in the downtown Vancouver area amongst liberal elites and "luminaries" in the entertainment industry.
Seems to be entwined with Scientology here, somehow. I imagine they're allied against Christians in general.

a Jew also

This reminds me of books about the Third Reich and occult shit. I think there is even one about werewolve recruitment and research by the Nazis. lol

Silmarillion
The Hobbit
Unfinished Tales (I don't know how it is called in English, I may be wrong)
Lord of the Rings
Children of Hurin

This would is a very brief read and can be picked up on the cheap, but if you'd like to both support one of America's greatest minds and fill your own head with what knowledge we have on the Federal Reserve, I can't think of a book more worthy of your time than "End the Fed" by Ron Paul.

Hasn't everyone read this by now?

just saw this guy on cnn. he talked about how russia wants trump in office and how it's clear that trump wants to help the russians

Still buttblasted about him leaving?

I've read this book, some of it comes off as embellishment, but fuck if I didnt want to be like Dick Marcinko blowing shit up and fucking vietnamese whores all day long.

I'm rather relieved. He tried to play politics in the country, but was utmost pathethic in this role. There's this Nabokov's novel about a chess player going insane, that's pretty much about him.

I don't like that he's bitching about Russia and that somebody pays him attention, in a sense that he has some value and weight in the country. He's not.

Ron Paul started me on the path to Nationalism back when I was a naive bleeding heart moderate

Hayek
Mises
Coase
Conrad

(((Wurmbrand)))

I own this book. He's not the most gifted author, but this is a Must Read.

His other books are pure red pill too.

If you want the ultimate Red Pill on Satan / Lucifer and his influence throughout history to this day, watch this series.

It's called Know Your Enemy:
youtu.be/y-RAyIJ0tNo?list=PLCED9C361662866BD

This is "Part 2" where he talks about Satan specifically:
youtu.be/y-RAyIJ0tNo

He's a sweetheart of liberal and jewish republican media, something like Bill Kristol.

An anti-Trump anti-Brexit Jew who leech his popularity off pure anti-Russia stance is somehow classified as "our guy". Is Pussy Riot "our guy" too?

>everyone I don't like is Satan
really makes you think, doesn't it?

No one here can handle the lifestyle and philosophy of Satanism and Luciferianism. Those ideologies are only for the individual and power seeking. Most of you are pseudo Nazis, and thus are herd mentality seeking and group thinkers... completely useless to any contrarian.