Hey Brits, what is the upside of Brexit again?

Just asking. You got to renegotiate all the trade agreements the EU has, including CETA and TTIP. And to provide goods and services to the EU single market, your guys will now have to fill out forms and comply with EU standards... and many services will be blocked entirely.

Then you will have to increase your bureaucracy, because you have to build up all those agencies which are currently European, such as a replacement for the European Medical Agency or a replacement for the European Securities Markets Agency... so that means more red tape (double red tape for those companies which are operating pan-European).

And the Great Repeal Bill enshrines all of European law of the last 6 decades including all ECJ judgments into British law.

Now, for what? So that you don't pay 6 billion a year in net contribution which go to stinking Eastern European countries? Or so that some stinking Poles or stinking Romanians cannot move to your country to clean your toilets and repair your cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37819682
theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/27/nissan-to-make-new-qashqai-and-x-trail-models-in-britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafgesetzbuch_section_86a
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870610/Australia-RULES-starting-talks-trade-deal-UK-Brexit-announces-plans-make-easier-Aussie-visas.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11962277/Major-blow-for-Brexit-campaign-as-US-rules-out-UK-only-trade-deal.html
theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/18/uk-inflation-rises-near-two-year-high-consumer-price-index
order-order.com/2016/07/29/brexit-breaking-free-global-markets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

National pride Hans

Just let it go, Fritz, there's plenty of other nations to annex with EU Proxy.

Hell even I'm proud of it

i get to laugh as your globalist masters shit their keks :^)

not joining your new empire jerry

One advantage is that all laws in britain will be made in parlament by people democratically elected.

Das ist VERBOTEN

>putting money over principles
bet youd vote for clinton too.

nothing to do with 'muh immigrants' for me btw, mainly because I honestly want no part in political union with germany ESPECIALLY. might have tolerated it if the EZ wasn't such a mess/had never happened, but here we are.

sorry but some things are more important than
>muh shekels.
the point of enshrining EU law into our own is because it's then more simple to abolish the laws we don't like rather than rewriting everything from scratch.
we never fit with the EU's political goals anyway. we existed only to throw a spanner into the works of pretty much every push for greater unification. we're better off apart

also merkel's decision to open the floodgates to rapey 3rd world savages en masse was no doubt a big part of many people's decisions

Freedom > money
Immigrants will raise GDP but the shit they bring isnt work it, shut them out. Jews want immigrants for more shekels
British will now make their own laws, that suit the british
Globalists took a big blow
Nigel Farage is epic

kek, please rise again as the 4th reich

>implying that leaving Europe will leave a country with *more* bureaucracy
Top fucking KEK Hans. What does Merkel put in your water, how did you turn out like this?

less shitskins so its worth it

I am ready for it, even got myself a brownshirt uniform smuggled in.

National sovereignty.

But what I don't get is, they get all those migrants from india/pakistan, and apparently that's all ok, but god forbid they get white immigrants from east europe? Like wtf?

>people in this thread unironically fell for the nationalist propaganda memr

You are wrong, though. The UK had more control over its law while in the EU as all other member states had to comply with what Brits wanted. Now Brits will have to comply with what the EU wants to avoid a collapse. What laws did the UK get imposed forcefully? All shitskins in the UK are a result of colonial policy of Britain itself.

just because muslims are cancer doesn't suddenly make polish untermensch and gypsies desirable to live around

We're not going to be forced to abide by laws that we didnt make/put in place on our glorious isle.

Enjoy being drowned in Shitskins Jerry!

Kek, are those really illegal?

Yeah that is a bit strange to me aswell, but it might be due to the status of their job markets and number of immigrants, as east europeans take low paying , low requirement jobs that the british themselves need. Poles and Lithuanians are welcomed here really, as Norwegians dont want nor need those jobs anyways.

While Indians are Pakistanis come with PhD's, taking jobs most British weren't eligible for anyways

Not to own but if you distribute them or import them for the means of distribution or selling them or using them for propaganda in public which is, you guessed it, a kike elastic clause, so you won't get prosecuted when you just buy one piece of each item but you could get your house searched if the customs find it.

That is our democracy.

(((DEMOCRACY)))

>You got to renegotiate all the trade agreements the EU has

What trade deals? The EU is notorious for being impossible as fuck to strike up a trade deal with. Even Canada recently said it's pointless to even bother because of how the EU works.

Good, the longer merkel and her kronies import muslims the stronger the resistance will become

free trade with any country in or out of EU

hope this helps

0 EU taxes n other shit

no forced savages import

>implying UK was even really part of Eu to begin with.

>own currency
>still travel to Eu and shit

>it's a poor and systemically corrupt ex gommie country shilling for the EU episode
colour me surprised

M8y, do you even know how ceta and ttip benefit the UK? Protip, they don't. They are mass manufacturing and French cultural export protecting agreements predicated on a fallacy that UK civil servants always fall for - market size and access = future sales. It was the mistake they made when calculating joining the EU in the first place, it was meant to save the UK car industry. It ended up ruining it within four years.

At least I am not retarded and disconnected out of reality, because right wing propaganda on a Bangladeshi elderly breeding board.

T. Merkle

You can't put a price on freedom.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

They can always just join EFTA together with Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland and have even less say than when they were a member.

The funny thing is that now Poland can veto any deal they want to make with the EU.

>big government has made your life difficult, better just embrace the big government instead of opposing it
cuck faggot, no surprise your flag is german HAHAHA

the upside of brexit? Saving the white race and the western world from extinction

>the Eternal Saxon
Shitposting as usual

1) Sovereignty - no longer is the Queen of the United Kingdom and by extension the Queen of Australia merely a "provincial" governor in the European Union

2) Self governance - no longer will directives from irrelevant non-countries (((Belgium))) have the ability to veto the express democratic will of the people.

3) Slashing red tape - cucumbers are BENDY, eggs will be sold by the DOZEN and water does HYDRATE no matter how much the fat cats of Brussels will have you believe otherwise

4) No more bureaucratic nonsense - now we finally have order and heirarchy restored. No longer will we refer to everyone even the most unelectable Continental political hack as a "president"

5) the UK can at long last determine its own laws of governance, deport its own filthy terrorists without having to wait years on end just to make sure Europe is satisfied the terrorist's human rights aren't violated

6) No need to pay heed to Hurr Merkel's Immigration quotas, no need to bend the knee to her dictats on what is good governance, no longer will UK be part of the rort that is funding Germoney's economy.

For Queen and Country. Turkey can go fuck itself.

I don't care what you think
I don't read the newspapers (which did paint a nasty narrative) and I never came to pol before these past few weeks, always avoided this board

It is fair to say that the EU works much better for a country like Bulgaria than it is does the UK tho, let's be honest here, couple that with us not being a EZ member and we probably made the right decision

I hope it works out for you guys unlike a lot of brexiteers, sincerely, as it's failure will affect us significantly & destabalise the continent/world economy, good luck

T H I S

We regain the position of a free, independent and sovereign country. We do not lose our identity, or become the slave of a corrupt and dictatorial political elite. To whom the wishes and needs of the citizens, are secondary to the ideology and benefit of that political elite.

Less Poles

Some existing poles have already returned home, more will in the future.

No more regulations written by multi nationals to keep small businesses competing.
Our free market will wipe the floor with the EU given time.

>He is unironically giving his money, borders, military, democratic government and the future of his children to faceless bureaucrats accountable to no-one, least of all the people

So this is the power of #Remain.

The EU is dying, nationalism is on the rise together with right wing parties coming back to power.
Between austerity and the immigrant crisis the EU has showed every citizen that it's an useless and bloated organization that only made everyone's life worse and provided no real benefit for the common people.
The only reason you don't see a stronger push to leave it is due to the fear mongering that is you leave the EU the moon will crash or something.

We don't want anyone, also the pakis and niggers you see are like 3rd/4th generation. They haven't just arrived in off of one of Merkel's ficki ficki ferries.

>ex
Realistically, nothing changed. They're still a poor shithole run by marxists in a foreign capital.

Britain help produce a lot of stuff like japanese cars but they are often only a link in the chain. All those workplaces are likely to be lost if they can't get a trade agreement with the EU as that's where the rest of the chain is often located. Not to mention all the taxes that will suddenly be applied to anything going between the EU and Britain.

It may seem like a small thing in the bigger picture and it is on a global level but for Britain we are talking big money lost.

They were so fucking stupid to turn something this important for their economy into a vote based on immigration.

Girl in image knows what is up.

It's shit like this:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37819682

That's going to make the next year fucking interesting for the EU.

>You got to renegotiate all the trade agreements the EU has, including CETA

You mean the CETA that you spent 8 years working on only to have the whole thing nearly fucked by wallonia? Canada has already said they'd happily use CETA as the framework for a deal with the UK, only this time we only need a good deal for 2 parties instead of 28. On top of that Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore have already signalled their willingness to open trade talks with Britain. The only real spanner in the works is our lack of trade negotiaters and a Clinton win in the us elections.

there will be no tariffs on products between us, I guarentee you. cars are probably the biggest example but there are lots of others when it comes to that kind of supply chain, would be too disruptive.

We might well lose our financial passporting, but for shit like cars and stuff, not going to happen.

Btw, London will remain the Financial capital of Europe. People might move say 10-20% tops of their staff depending on their operation to Europe, but there is no capacity or environment like it anywhere else in rEU

theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/27/nissan-to-make-new-qashqai-and-x-trail-models-in-britain

But user all the foreign companies left years ago when we didn't join the Euro. Oh wait I remember now, that was all scaremongering propaganda too.

Brownshirt so you can fit in with the turks and somalis.

EU doesn't work that way. There likely will be no tariffs because your politicians had to bow down and accept the deal EU offered them.

Do you think they will want to lose money when they can just move their production?

Unless they plan to only sell those cars in Britain then any current plans they tell you are meaningless. Not so long ago a trade agreement between Canada and the EU was in trouble because Valencia of all places didn't want to sign. Exactly what kind of magic is it you think your brexit politicians can perform?

fuck off hans,we dont want your creepy empire

from the ruins of the EU the uk will regain its former glory and we all know it!!! everyone on this board knows

enjoy your rotting trade bloc....we will endure everything you throw at us and prevail

in the 40s you broke our windows but not our spirit....the empire will rise again!

the biggest economies are all independant...fuck off eu cuck

Britain isn't Great anymore, globalization and all, Bretix cuckboy.

The UK government made a deal with nissan. The kind of deal no EU countries can credibly offer any more since the EU waded in and fucked up the Ireland/Apple deal. The EU know this and are terrified of the UK positioning themselves to poach big business from Europe with tax cuts and sweetheart deals, just one of the perks of having actual sovereignty I suppose.

t. Angela Merkel

Wow globalist sure are scared of Brits leaving.

we shall see olav....you will all freeze in the shadow we will cast across europe

You know. I hope for you guys that it turns out well. But so far it looks like your Brexit politicians had no fucking clue to what they were doing and some politicians of yours that actually wanted to stay had to dive in and attempt to save Britain from their mess.

>leaving the EU means an increase in beaurocracy
>also, implying we want to stay in the single market

Fuck off Hans this is meme-tier analysis. Keep your shitty union to yourself.

I hope so too, but lets all be honest here its politicians we're talking about so they'll be some sort of fuckery going on. Hopefully May is keep things together and get us a decent deal.

yeah good luck with that - the UK being a major export market, germany have the most to lose with WTO tariffs, and poland receives large budget transfers, effectively, from germany.

we all saw what happened when poland refused migrants.

lol you are in a federation with Poland, Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Ireland... Good luck with that!
We're Brits. we will find effective solutions that promote individual freedom.

Sorry your EU reich just lost its most powerful member. Also CETA was nearly derailed because of fucking wallonia. The EU moves as fast as its least motivated member.

The problem with you european fags is that you don't understand democracy. for most of your history you were ruled by an outside power or a totalitarian regime.
Britain does not bow to the will of random european ministers. we have a backbone and we are indipendant.
People in places like Denmarkistan are shocked that we would want to govern our country without external influence.
That's because we've had democracy for over 800 years, while it's a very new concept for the rest of you

Our economy has grown since the vote.
Countries are almost literally queuing up to trade with us.
Former collonies wish to do extra trade with us (canada. India. Australlia etc)
Trump wants to make britian great again back in 2000 style us uk relations before the wars and scandles and the nigglet obomo cutting ties

MAKE BRITIAN GREAT AGAIN

Also annex scottland please fucking leeches are annoying scrongers

to continue on this point, EU contries and laws are based on illogical codes and constitutions written by a handful of lawyers after WWII or the fall of the USSR. Our system and our laws are logical and based on common sense. They evolved naturally over hundreds of years. that's why investors and corporations chose the UK over the EU. Our system is logical and had resisted the test of time. All your codes of law were written in a rush by a handful douchebag lawyers.

If this is the level of a Brexit fag then no wonder they feel their job threatened by immigration. I bet you believe the Earth is flat too.

No, I'm an investment banker and a naturalised citizen from Canada. sorry I don't fit your narative of hurr durr uneducated britfag.
Fucking Danish fruit. The EU makes sense for little insignifcant countries like yours.

It's £13bln net, plus the c.£3bln EU spends in UK that is UK money in the first place. Germany will pick up this bill, oh dear.

We're going for NO DEAL, gna make ya pay WTO tariffs on yer trade imbalance that was £68bln 2015, £23.8bln Q1 2016.

Gna unpick the EU laws with our MP's, delete, change, amend, enhance.

EU institutions duplicate National institutions which we kept all along.

>sorry I don't fit your narative of hurr durr uneducated britfag.

Too late on trying to disprove that faggot.

>EU doesn't work that way.
what do you mean? you've made it clear that the 4 freedoms are non-negotiable, meanwhile the electorate here has made it clear that the freedom of movement is non-negotiable here.

ergo, we will leave the single market and lose our financial passporting, but the idea of tariffs on goods is insane and will not happen. you just signed ceta with canada which does away with 98% of tariffs, so why would it be any different for a UK outside the EU, which is MUCH more intertwined and fundamental to the European economy?

Based
Nice flag btw.

>mfw the day after article 50 is enacted, the US makes the UK the 51st state, or straight up annexes.

Fine, be that way. We're well above what little spiteful people think.

bs. I don't believe for a second that you are not a self-centered faggot.

Because france and Germany aren't acting reasonably, they're acting out of spite because one man ruined their whole empire, and he did it all without having to work past lunch so he go for a few cheeky pints.

It was mostly old people and uneducated people who voted for Brexit.

Once they all die off, Britain will return to the EU

I'm sorry you feel unwanted. Clearly, you can't handle rejection like a grown up.
Wishing all the best to Denmarkistan and its people.

uk: hey canna wanna make a deal
canada: no

uk: hey murikun traitors, wanna make a deal?
murikuh: lolno

uk: hey new zealand wanna make a deal?
new zealand: no thanks

????????????
??? queue ???
????????????

You can't feed off projections. First you need to have something to back your claims up with. The fact that you think you are already safe just proves what a fool you are. If the future generations of Britain ends up cursing the Brexit side then in your case it sounds like it would be justified.

australia said no too by the way
everyone on your list said no
maybe not india
enjoy your vegetables with +20 currysmell and +30 fecal particles

trump said uk is front of the que and also australia and NZ was the 1st to ask about trade deals

its happening waloon

The entire EU couldn not make a deal with Canada because of one of your regions.

>literally a non-country

to kick off fragmentation of europe and cause a war so we can invade germany again, see you soon mehmet!

Lie.

People of all ages, creeds, colours, regions, places, and politics voted for Leave, as did Remain.

Inb4 muh youth; only 36% of 18-24 year old voted.

No one voted for the EU, it has no right to exist. Burn it all down. I didn't need the enlightened blessings of my degree to see that, nor did anyone else.

Because some EU politicotards say they want back into EU, this will shift the centre even further to the right to prevent this!

Imagine a future where Labour / LibDems had even one good policy, voters would think "yea but they might rejoin EU, fk it its not worth the risk im voting XYZ instead".

The fire rises!

we will shill for the breakup of the EU....if you wont trade with us like normal people then we will fuck the union over and that way we can trade with IE france and spain.

Lets see if you're still so chirpy when Turkey joins the EU.

eat shit germany

>While Indians are Pakistanis come with PhD's, taking jobs most British weren't eligible for anyways

Norway, shut up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Nations in the EU have to follow the rules of the EU. You can't make separate agreements with any country inside that breaks those rules. Besides there's open borders within the EU so your plan about only trading with a part of it just failed.

>People of all ages, creeds, colours, regions, places, and politics voted for Leave, as did Remain.

Nope.

Unlimited, personal trade options with 169 countries, without non countries like Belgium piggy-backing off what we decide is best for us and us alone.

Low GBP returning to natural price allowing markets to undercut the inflated EU zone's infrastructure massively. (Sorry Netherlands rival chemical industry et. al.)

Natural GBP provides incentive for self-sufficient manufacturing chain networks and boost local economies from more protectionist/nationalist social agendas (Brits going on holiday in Britain etc. etc.)

National pride and control of borders/laws et. al.

Helps collapse the EU for the sake of France, Italy, Netherlands, Austria and maybe Poland once they realise only the food industry and distributors/distribution networks get something particularly good out of EU membership.

Finally, it's fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafgesetzbuch_section_86a

> faceless bureaucrats accountable to no-one
I see the fearmongering about the EU has been effective.

The EU is changing, actually, to have a harder line against immigration. So I think it's adapting to reality. Don't count it out just yet.

For example, the EU is now funneling some of the foreign aid for Africa into helping ethiopia and other countries train police to stop people from leaving on boats. So the EU is shifting into being more proactive in stopping people from even beginning a migration. I think with time, it'll improve the overall flows of migrants.

Norway, you are utterly irrelevant in every single perceivable way. Go and eat some rollmop herrings or something

you are flipping coins with trump (at best)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870610/Australia-RULES-starting-talks-trade-deal-UK-Brexit-announces-plans-make-easier-Aussie-visas.html
> aus dont even wanna start negotiating until youre out of eu

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11962277/Major-blow-for-Brexit-campaign-as-US-rules-out-UK-only-trade-deal.html
> us rules out trade deal

fine i was wrong about new zealand, but the fuck do they have to offer compared to the economic powerhouse that is the eu, and dont even get me started on the importance of trade deals working best without a RIDICULOUS DISTANCE between the countries. have fun importing vegetables from new zealand.

i dont mind that you left, at all. i am happy to see the inevitable suffering on the way, and that has already come. swiftly your pound dropped and the average civilian has gained nothing, with food prices.

theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/18/uk-inflation-rises-near-two-year-high-consumer-price-index

i am happy that you left. damage to eu was negligable and the uk took a far bigger hit. so far everything is happening exactly as the economists have predicted, with it being expected to take on a much nastier course. please shoot yourself in the other foot as well.

dude, you talk about the EU like it's the promised land of milk and honey. You know the EU with states like Spain, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal? Those are not shiny beacons of prosperity FYI. And you think the EU maintains the peace? What has it done during the genocide in Bosnia? (jack shit). What has the EU done for Ukraine? (jack shit). You also have borderline undemocratic states like Poland in your federation and tax heavens like Luxembourg and Ireland. Wow, what an example for the rest of th world. And soon, enlightened Turks will have visa free access to all your common territory. Wow!
Has it maybe occured to you that the EU is simply isn't that great? an shitty illogical, awkward polotical block that does not bring the prosperity it thinks it does.

This is illegal in Cuckmany.

LOL.
EU trade deals are shit, spent decades trying and failing to close with USA, China, India, Australia, Brazil, Canada.

These same countries are lining up to do trade deals eith UK, and we're having "(in)formal" talks to bypass EU rules on no talks heheh.

order-order.com/2016/07/29/brexit-breaking-free-global-markets/

Meanwhile EU only managed deals with non countries like Andorra, San Marino, Georgia, and the palestinian "authority", top kek.