GET HIM BACK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KimDotcom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
ocsd.org/about/info/services/ccw/initial_application
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK IT QUEEF

WHoever was talking tonight is not "the" FBIanon. Don't call him that

REEEE

I stated that I was only going to do two threads tonight. I may be back again or I may not. I will stay to answer a few more questions, but after that I really need to go. Later today is going to be very busy. NYPD thinks they have a few interesting leads, to say the least.

Oh well. He is busy saving the free world. A nigga gotta rest.

You are correct. I am not FBIanon nor did I ever claim to be him.

Not FBI user. Is there any truth to the Catholic Church being compromised and the current pope being a cuck for the left?

You said expect an indictment soon. Before the election? Does Hillary even stand a chance?

Is the fellow CCW commiefornia user here too?

Wheres the link to the old thread?

Here

Juicy shit there, user. Remember, can only be viewed with CNNs written permisison

Yes, before the election.

That is not a current investigation under the FBI.

>Also, prepare for TWO big announcements this week and early next week.

This is election related?

user, my last question for you. Does a nonviolent juvenile misdemeanor (threat) totally eliminate my chances of joining local law enforcement? Need I disclose if it was "sealed"?

WHERE IS HUMA??

Off topic: have the cartels compromised any big name politicians?

Do you lean right or left?

Midlevelanon , are you a titsguy or an assman?

Why does it say AMA #2? Where's the first?

Not at all.

I can neither Confirm nor deny.

LINK TO THREAD?!

>2011+5
>being a titsguy

Really makes me mad...

I'm here to give a professional opinion on the state of our great nation.

Ass.

How exactlt was Kim Dotcom involved in all of this? Did the NYPD discover the emails while investigating weiner, or did Dotcom send his personal copy of the emails?

HOW CAN WE HELP?!?!?

WE ARE EAGER BUT THERE ARE ONLY FUCKING DAYS LEFT

WHAT CAN WE DO?!

How's the Clinton Foundation thread of this mess look now? Is there anything juicy on that waiting to emerge before the election day?

Is the sky blue?

The emails involving Mr. Weiner are not related to the 33k. We speculate that Wikileaks has the 33k. We know for a fact the 33k exist, somewhere. Who is Kim Dotcom?

So there's evidence of TCF regarding pedo rings & human trafficking. Are there any connections to radical Islam or blatant treasonous activity?

The Clintons & Obama's have been accused of hating America & what it stands for. Do you believe there's any strong evidence to support that claim?

Keep doing what you're doing, but let the proper authoritative bodies conduct their work and do not infringe upon it.

Thank you for everything you have done, what are the chances Obama will start WW3 in order to stave off further damage to his "legacy"?

Are you the commiefornian user from the last thread?

How "clean" is this going to be?

Think we'll have to tap into the canned food anytime soon?

mobile.twitter.com/KimDotcom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Dotcom is the founder of megaupload, an internet entreprenuer. HRC as SOS had his New Zealand house raided, his hatred for her is deep. He kept tweeting hints at releasing her emails to the fbi on her birthday this month. Then all the sudden the investigation gets back opened. Morally he is up there with Assange

Please don't tell you you idiot faggots actually believe he was a FIB agent. Jesus fuck you should all kill yourselves.

Will comey at least give the United States a nice "election surprise" before November 8, when people are voting?

Yeah that's vague as fuck. Give us something specific we can do.

Previous fbianon understood us better, he knew that we are pretty much an international think tank.

Please understand, that if you are real then we are a group which is currently aligned with your objectives and we can be utilized to assist in those objectives. Depending on what it is.

Yes I am, i wanted to say I never had an illegal gun or anything, the juvenile charge was a misdemeanor threat

honestly just really cringey larping
even reddit wouldn't stoop this low, this is tumblr level retarded

I hope its bigger than everything that happened yesterday

Alright, I'm done for now. If I come back, it will probably be on Thursday or Friday of this week. It's going to be a very hectic week and I won't be able to do this again until then if I choose to do so.

Godspeed friends. I hope you all the best.

Some points before I leave:
1. Wikileaks has a present for some of you. Also, do not give up on Podesta.

2. Remember to vote. Mrs. Clinton can still win just by votes alone. Spread this around

3. Indictments are happening. Things are moving fast.

4. Prepare for unforeseen consequences. I play devil's advocate with myself sometimes - it keeps me in check. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

that explains why a leaf is here.

How involved is the gay mafia in all of this? I'm noticing A LOT of homes in positions of power.

Is the Foundation more heavily influenced by Arab money, European money, or Asian money? Any continuity with the 1996/1997 FBI corruption investigations of the Clintons known colloquially as the "Buddhist Monk" scandal?

I think we need to be careful of trying to summon fbi user. Now that everyone knows that internal pressure from all levels of the fbi forced comely's hand, their is/will be a purging of anyone who knows 'too much'. FBIanon must be like the reporters who busted Nixon

idkm8, all that "cringey" shit ended up becoming the SJW menace we fight to this day

you think the internet is your very own special little safe zone eh?

can you larping kikes PLEASE go to /tg/ already ffs

1 the emails

2 the fraud

3 weiner talked

4 hillary drops out, kaine or biden steps in

HEAR THAT BOYS?!

WATCH WIKILEAKS AND DIG INTO PODESTA SOME MORE.

BEST THING WE CAN DO IS SPREAD THINGS AROUND ON TWITTER AND KEEP THINGS ROLLING.

This is the final stretch you fucking autists.

So give it EVERYTHING.

It truly is late. I WISH you all the best. Godspeed.

FUCK my almonds are activated

Thank you not FBI user. You're doing great things for God & country.

Thanks for the question time not FBIanon. Stay away from the bench press.

I think it will be worse, I think a fully beaten down and compliant Sanders might come back if it comes to that

this nigger

>Kaine or Biden steps in.

That would throw the dems into absolute chaos. The confusion, the anger and accusations. Her stepping down would be great for Trump.

I doubt she does, her only possible out at this point is winning.

On applications and forms, you are under no obligation to reveal convictions from your juvenile days, unless you charged/tried/convicted as an adult, or the crime was a violent crime (murder, rape, robbery, arson, etc.)

If you're applying to go to POST for a specific department, you should not need to tell them about a juvenile conviction. If you're still nervous, call a recruiter in the department you want to apply to/go to POST for, and ask. It never hurts to ask.

And, if one department won't take you, another will.

Well, what the hell else do you think "Phase 3" means?

Now I'm truly off. Later today is going to be VERY busy. Goodnight friends. You're doing great work here.

Is someone putting these into a PNG?

What would happen if she is actually, literally on trial and Obama pardons her?

shit is not sealed for them. i almost got fucked not disclosing an event that happened when i was a minor. basic office cops have access to that shit.

where is the latest archived thread from this guy?

She'll lose legitimacy and he'll create a very discontent citizenry.

How much HP do you cunts have?

Should I use the Sword of truth or the Sword of leaks? Which has better stats?

Both of you have different answers. I'm gonna speak to an attorney about it and ultimately pursue my CCW. I can't imagine being DQ'd for a juvenile nonviolent crime, but gotta cover all my bases.

The final page on the DOJ app here

ocsd.org/about/info/services/ccw/initial_application

Vaugely lists a misdemeanor threat as 10 year DQ. I was never convicted of anything, as a juvenile its a "true finding". Maybe an user can weigh in. Page 13 on the DOJ application, first listing

fucking probation officers have access to people's "sealed" minor records. this guys is bogus as fuck.

An attorney is definitely your best bet then.

>ocsd.org

Where in OC are you? Fountain Valley, Garbage Grove?

>People take this LARPing faggot seriously
Enjoy being the laughing stock of everywhere. For very valid reasons.

Thank you for everything you have done. You are a hero and true patriot. The American people could not possibly be more proud.

Could I still work for the FBI even though I have a few quote.. "VIOLENT" offenses. That if looked into the details AT ALL would make a real person laugh their ass off I was even charged as such?

City of orange. Just moved back to CA from NV

i was in a very similar situation as you are and i'm not claiming to be an fbi agent on Sup Forums

figure out who to trust here. my lawyer said not to disclose and then i was almost fucked. i would make sure you get an attorney who knows this area.

New /cfg thread here!

Were you applying for a CCW? I am looking at the petition to seal, expunge, or destroy juvenile records from the jurisdiction I was in. The sealing officer sent it to me its 150 to apply for sealing

You poor bastard. I'm sorry you had to move back.

Good luck getting a ccw in OC. OC went right back to denying everyone that isn't law enforcement. I have mine, but I live in a county where the sherrif is trying to arm every single person he can.

I forgot to ask: Was your juvenile conviction in CA, or in another state?

Wouldn't starting a nuclear war be more damaging to his legacy. I mean becoming Death, Destroyer of Worlds kind of overshadows obamacare and the rest of his policies.

Yea, vegas is nothing to write home about. The gun laws are pretty cool though. I have very good cause to apply for a ccw. I was a victim of a random gang assault, 8 people left me in a coma for some time. I am hoping that will sway them. Go in, be presentable, show a clean track record, show the police report, and go from there

It was in CA but it was in San Diego county

Link to last 2 threads pls

Or screenshots either will do

Links at the top

Well, go find an attorney, and talk to them. They'll hopefully give you the right answer.

And that is good cause, but they're gonna see if that's a current threat, or a past threat. If it's past and they see no other threats, you'll get denied. That's how shitty our state is.

I'll see, DOJ recentlt convicted them and handed out over 60 years between all them. The rest of the gang is still there, and the convicted members have lots of family

That sounds like a valid current threat, as there is a high probability that they will return for vengeance. Good luck user. And get out of that part of OC.

Im hoping to see these current gunmaggedon laws slid like the ones in the 90s. Shit is outrageous, moreso than NY or PA or NJ or MA or CO

Well, we won't see them overturned anytime before 2018, as the ballot measure for the 2018 election didn't get approved in time.

Until then, most everyone I know is ignoring the law. And those are law abiding types.

Im all for them noncomplying, but i dont want to be at the range and have a cop run my ar serial # and see it wasnt properly registered or something then get hit with a felony. The non compliance items are for bottom of the safe :) hope we get good SCOTUS justices then a supreme court case is made for CA

>dont give up on podesta

before he commits suicide or goes to jail can you do him a solid and tell him the truth about ayy lmaos?

The only way the police can do that while at the range is if you had just committed a crime of some sort, and the guns you had with you were a part of that crime, or were suspected to have been used in a crime, or were suspected to be stolen. Beyond that, legally speaking, they can only check to see if your weapon is empty.

And we all have non compliance weapons. All of us. Even if we don't.

are you on calguns?

This is total bullshit, in his last AMA he mentioned Kim Dotcom and the 33,000 emails now in this thread he asks "Who's Kim Dotcom?"

No. I browse their forum occasionally, but it's too fuddy for me. And their conspiracy theories are harder to swallow than the ones on Sup Forums.

Redpill me on noncompliance, I am too scared of felonies

Not sure if I should go featureless or RAW

Most semi-autos are now assault weapons, and are to be registered as assault weapons. This means that new RAWs start off as featureless rifles, but then can have the standard mag release reattached, as it's considered a RAW.

Featureless. Keep your RAW parts in your safe. Make sure you know how to attach them to your rifle when the time comes.

If I go featureless and do not want to register as an RAW, I just keep using a bullet button to stay within the law? I thought bullet buttons were eliminated next year

>LARP threads
god fuck off