What is Sup Forums's opinion on Ulfric Stormcloak?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Ulfric Stormcloak?
Is he a thalmor plant? Or does he really have what's best for skyrim at heart?
Why does he dislike the dunmer?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=64F54BgCcck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ulfric dindu nuffin he a good nord

shortsighted fool and thalmor sleeper agent.
also

You think he ever sneaks off to get him some sweet Argonian pussy?

snake oil merchant pls go

His cause in noble, but he is a self promoting prick. He's the Milo of Skyrim

I dont care I just know those imperials tried to behead me so I sided with whoever was against them

best post

Wins the battle but loses the war. While he may win a feelgood victory for the Nords of Skyrim, he doesn't have the strength to oppose the Thalmor. In the long term, his actions endanger Skyrim more then they help it by weakening the Empire politically, territoriality and militarily, when the Empire are reasonably the only ones who can oppose the elves.

I still side with him every time, but only because the game doesn't let me realize the long term consequences of my choice.

underrated post

But if you're a Dovahkin that can slay dragons, Imperials, The Blades, The Dark Brotherhood, ancient kings, and anything the Thalmor sympathizers throw at you left and right, what's an army of Thalmor?

Complete retard.
Even if he wasn't a plant, he's doing exactly what the Thalmor wants: weakning the empire and dooming the human race, and that's unforgivable.

>endgame
High King of Skyrim

Also note the axe.

>thalmor plant
They don't know what a plant is. The game's plot is so simple it's almost unplayable.

Dont you understand, you are the next empeor, being dragonborn just as talos was.

>What's an army of Thalmor?
It doesn't matter how strong you are, if 3 or 5 guys gang up on you you're dead.

That's what ~ is for retard

Yes Goyim, weaken and divide your kingdoms, that will surely stop the Elves

>literal redguard niggers fought off the Thalmor alone
>master race nords can't do it
fuck off with your imperial propaganda you fag

He's not a Thalmor plant. He's partially fighting to keep his own ego intact, but I also think he legit wants to make Skyrim great again. For too long, they've been puppets of the Empire, who themselves are puppets of the kike Thalmor elves.

Is there actually much Thalmor content in the game? I think there's one mission at their embassy or whatever, but other than that there doesn't seem to be much

>he doesnt know how to CHIM
Do you even kirkbride?

this is an objectively correct post. you can tell whether or not someone is R or K selected based on which faction they choose.

>use the storm call shout
>laugh as the yellow lanklet army burns

The Dragonborn is hella strong, mayne

R or K?

controlled opposition, he's not a double agent but he's being easily manipulated.

to be honest it makes me sad bethesda sets up these storylines then does nothing with them. lazy fucks

It's implied that the Thalmor are the shadow government who are driving humans to war against each other. Get the lowly humans to destroy each other so that the elves can have all the power. Sound familiar?

They like to be invisible, it's illuminato shadow government shit. Basically the kikes of tamriel except these guys actually have insane magical abilities

Just don't have any allies on the field.

Except he isn't a Thalmor sleeper agent, which you'd realize if you actually read the dossier on him.

In real life, yes. In TES? The Thu'um can destroy armies. There's Storm Call, Become Ethereal and Unrelenting Force. The Lore versions of those shouts. Not the weak gameplay ones. There's also all those dragons who now acknowledge you as strongest afer you beat Alduin.

Whoever started the Ulfric is a plant meme is a fucking moron that should die in a fire. The dossier straight up says they want the fighting to last for AS LONG AS POSSIBLE so they see Ulfric as a plant.

The Redguards successfully repelled the Aldmeri Dominion in Hammerfell only a retard would think Skyrim with its natural barriers on its southern western and eastern borders and arctic like ocean to the North couldnt repel them as well.

Fuck all of you falseflagging imperial cocksuckers.

so they see Ulfric as an asset*

this

Thalmor beat the empire and can't beat Skyrim?

Shouts stronk, for sure, but take into consideration Thalmors are mages by nature.
10 of them would fuck the dragonborn up before he could do anything, that's just a fact.

Thalmor got their as whooped by the Empire

Imperials are master race cunt stfu. Ulfric plunged skyrim into chaos, now I'm going to put him down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Basically the other user learned about it in the last couple of days on Sup Forums and has been applying it retardedly since.

>SANDNIGGER MOORS REPELLED THE AD IN HAMMERFELL DURING THE EVENTS OF SKYRIM
>DURR THEY LOST LAST TIME THAT MEANS ITLL HAPPEN DIS TIME~!

You are a credit to your race kike.

Just like Wiki-leaks showed Clinton wanted Trump to be the Republican Nominee because her campaign believed someone like Trump could never beat her.
But She was DEAD WRONG and so were the THALMOR.

We know that the Thalmor win in the end though, because they achieve their goal of destroying all of the towers.

The thalmor don't have the ability to take and hold skyrim it is too far away and the people there would never let them take it. It would be similar to the thalmor trying to take hammerfel

Reports indicate victory was achievable but would've cost the Imperial city.

You could speculate perhaps there was something hidden there that couldn't fall into Thalmor hands or that it was just the arrogance of the Empire

They're absolute cucks who suck up to the (((Thalmor))) every chance they get.

When was this lol

I helped stormfront beat the high elves.

As a high elf. They hailed me as a nord. Weird bunch of people.

They are playing along biding their time until they discover a final solution for the eternal elves

Wouldn't be enough. They are powerful mages on average but this is the guy who beat Alduin in Nord heaven and defeated the Miraak. When Greybeards talk, all of Skyrim shakes. And the Thu'um is just a a bunch of words strung together. Tehre are a lot more shouts then in game. Stuff like "Magic Immunity/Ressistance" and "Invulnerability" that are impossible to overcome without some serious bullshit.

This game wasn't racist enough for me, it needed more grit to it. Fucking pussy ass liberal developers

The occupying force (their entire army) was massacred at the end of the Great war.

Only one survivor, a priest of Arkay (and Talos) in Skyrim.

>suck elf cock all day long
>redpilled
ulfric is the only man with the balls to fight for his people

He was doing the right thing- only problem was that he WAS a plant and would backstab all he created.

This is Imperial propagnda. The empire lost the war, they're basically a thalmor puppet state. The only hope of Tamriel is to unite under a New Empire founded by the dragonborn and Skyrim.

There's a copy pasta explaining everything but I don't have it saved, maybe a fag from Sup Forums will post

Well, the White Gold tower (not the physical tower but you know what I mean) was already destroyed in the events of Oblivion.

How do I CHIM?

>this is what imperial cucks actually believe

Hammerfell-Skyrim Alliance confirmed for TES6. We Talos Crusades now.

~ I thought.

/thread

that one guy from the cemetery village?

Fucking Psijic propoganda the Thalmor only wish to remind men that they're worse than mer

came here to post this

Yep.

Otherwise every other Thalmor soldier, from private to General involved in the Great war was killed.

I believe he is a convenient way to slide Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums and divert attention, focus and effort away from topics which are important.

I played both Stormcloak and Empire arcs many times. The Empire arc had better dialogue and political commentary. Stormcloak dialogue are plain and simple.

If you want a better civil war experience install Civil War Overhaul and Expanded Towns and Cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=64F54BgCcck

I have around 200 mods installed you guys should try modding Skyrim, it's fun. :^)

The ~ key is the equivalent to achieving CHIM.

>Sup Forums is serious business 24/7
KYS schlomo

Fuck correct the scroll Is active today, fuck off thalmor shill

interesting. thanks red Australia.

Glad to see anons played skyrim. Recently got back into the game with the drop of the enhanced edition which was free for me.

>Wins the battle but loses the war. While he may win a feelgood victory for the Nords of Skyrim, he doesn't have the strength to oppose the Thalmor. In the long term, his actions endanger Skyrim more then they help it by weakening the Empire politically, territoriality and militarily, when the Empire are reasonably the only ones who can oppose the elves.

This may or may not be true. A free Skyrim fighting alongside the Empire would probably be a stronger asset. Patriotism makes people fight harder and suffer more for victory.

>all the soldiers were white nords so i added some diversity

talos no

It was, but that was part of the Prophecy of the Dragonborn, wasn't it?
It may be the Thalmor couldn't destroy the tower at the Throat of the World until after the White Gold Tower fell, because the Prophecy seems to suggest it has to happen in that order.

It gets destroyed one way or another, I doubt the Thalmor care that much about Skyrim after its destruction.

He was controlled opposition, but became a loose cannon.

He is not supposed to win the war, just cause division so that the Thalmor can weaken the Empire and Skyrim in a long bloody war. Help him, he may be specist but his distain for other specist pales in comparison to the Thalmor's superiority complex.

Skyrim was always part of the empire. Ulfric is a dindu

"Mundus was a mistake"

Why do they want to destroy the towers?

Where else is left? I'm kind of hoping High Rock or Valenwood.

Although a brutal survival mode for Black Marsh would be fun.

Skyrim has more claim to breaking off from the Empire than Cyrodiil does since it was started by Tiber in Skyrim.

The Imperials have a severe inferiority complex towards the Nords since they werent nearly as butthurt with Hammerfell breaking off.

Unmake reality and the Mer can live as gods in the non linear clusterfuck. As they sort of did before Mundus was formed.

Kind of like what Mankar Camoran got in his paradise.

>>all the soldiers were white nords so i added some diversity
>talos no

The Empire is supposed to draw soldiers from all over. It makes no sense for all the soldiers to be Nord men. There should also be female soldiers there too. They make a point of having female officers, there should be female cannon fodder too.

Collapse mortal realm and "re"-ascend into god hood

stormcloaks though.

Women make terrible medieval troops though. There's a reason all armies wee made of men.

Dunmer are fucking leaches that need to go back to Morrowind. Ulfric is based af. True high king of Skyrim fuck the rest. Stormcloaks forever.

The Thalmor did nothing wrong

Pffff nords are way better than faggy elves, the fuck you saying

M8 hes got the fucking dragonborn and dragons on his side, thalmor can eat a dick

>Tamriel has the same rules as real life

It's pretty clear that Lore wise, Women are just as capable as Men in the setting.

The towers are, I believe, connected to the Earth Bones. Basically, they keep Mundus stable and allow things like the Dragon Break to happen without everything falling apart.

The Thalmor believe that if the towers are destroyed, things will revert to how they were before Mundus was created- and Mer will return to a spiritual, ethereal form of existence. They believe that the creation of Mundus and mortality turned Mer into less than what they were.

So basically...

WE WUZ KANGS

I wonder if Bethesda will continue their new habit of forcing you to pick between two sides that you couldn't care less about in their next game?

They're two for two at this point.

It's less to do with physical capabilities and more to do with how reproduction works.

Of course you can just argue the situation in Skyrim is so bad they need to use female soldiers.

skyrim is a fucking fort the elf army has to go through narrow points to enter it
the dragonborn literally has an army of dragons

Probably.

They make you choose between two side that are equally shit.

I hope they get Obsidian to write an Elder Scrolls game for them.

But get Bethesda to do the actual gameplay.

>Of course you can just argue the situation in Skyrim is so bad they need to use female soldiers.
cmon the vikings used shield maidens why would skyrim not do the same

Pretty much.
(except the Thalmor might actually be correct)

>he didnt like the BoS in 4

Its like a Sup Forums wet dream

You can always headcanon that there are splinters from the other races that are sick of the Empire and Thalmors bullshit.