BASED CHAYKIN

Babs Tarr will notice this, Sup Forums?

what's this from?

I'm glad I'm not the only one reading his rants. In fact, I barely paid attention to the shitty book.

Divided States of Hysteria 4

Its better that half of the shit that marvel publish every month.

Chaykin's rants are his best writing these days

> The only man of my generation that’s still producing work that’s not a parody of itself is Walter Simonson

>> The only man of my generation that’s still producing work that’s not a parody of itself is Walter Simonson
How many other oldfags are still writing?
PAD?

The book? Hahaha, no it's not, Chaykin lost it a long time ago. His art is dumpster fire tier as well.

Also I haven't had time to prove it but I believe he uses the same page and character layout on every book, sometimes several times in the same book.

It's a damn shame, some of this old timers needed to retire a long time ago. Fucking comics provide you with no safety net so you keep on working till you die at your draft table.

Clearly you dont read any work of chaykin before this.

John Ostrander?Mike Baron?

This must have been it

>Cover Story

Comic book historian Mark Evanier chairs a last-minute gem in the schedule, as Jonathan Case, Howard Chaykin, Paul Gulacy, Scott Shaw and Babs Tarr talk about what makes a great comic book cover and share some trade secrets. Considering the lineup of talent there — and some of Chaykin and Shaw's previous convention panel appearances — this is likely to be both an educational and extremely entertaining hour.

Ostrander has still been working on Grimjack and had a kickstarter for another comic. Baron is about to release Based Stick-Man

as if that's an acomplishment.

On the bright side, it DOES have higher quality transexual rape than anything published this side of Japan.

Kek BtFO

Go to Sup Forums edgy memelord

He's right, Simonson is still rocking it.

>Baron is about to release Based Stick-Man
I wonder if it will be as hilariously bad as Liberality for All.

That comic wanted me to take Sean Hannity as a hero seriously.

PAD is from a later generation.

I wonder if it will get as many responses as Calexit

What did Babs Tarr do?

Did you seriously just tell someone to go to Sup Forums for saying kek? Youre a fucking retard user. Lurk before you post.

what the fuck is this sentence
I hope this man isn't a professional writer because this is cancer unto my eyes

B..but user Facebook told me only Sup Forums says kek and uses Pepe!

who?

I have no clue what the context is here

He's only six years younger than Chaykin.

I'm sorry to learn that you're illiterate, user

Howard Chaykin. Imagine a edgier, less big 2 friendly version of Frank Miller, that's more perverted than Claremont.

This. This is twitter drama you need to elaborate on instead of assuming everyone's in on it.

She enjoys her works.

Only context you need is that Babs tarr is a ANTIFA SJW white man hating feminist who can get work unlike Chaykin.

>chaykin not getting work

He gets steady work considering he hasn't done anything good since the 80's.

>Feminist
Can you really be called that when the only way you get work is by lying on your back?

>Can you really be called that when the only way you get work is by lying on your back?
Literally the definition of feminist

Ostrander is barely working due to medical issues.

Ditko. He's very much a parody of himself now.

Denny O'Neil will do a holiday Batman short story soon, IIRC.

Bump

yeah and a 12 and 18 year old are not of the same generation.

I take it he was agreeable?

What constitutes a generation then? Simonson is like four years older than Chaykin.

But they are.

A generation is like 20 years. The length of time on average for a child to be born and then be having children on their own.

How does age matter? They both started writing a decade apart.