All Trump needs to do to win the Election

All Trump needs to do to win the Election.

>Legalize Weed and Decriminalize all Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse is a mental issue not a crime

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/792850067640160261
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he should
and then tax it
same for prostitution

Prostitution is degenerate

Name a successful country that has prostitution legal

australia

That doesn't sound like something a law and order candidate would do, meanwhile the other potential first lady converted his saxophone into a gravity bong and made millions using the CIA to run drugs.

But did he inhale?

Bernie endorsed trump last night.

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/792850067640160261
It's over.

Yes make it available but only to people that can provide for themselves/ have a job.
Dont give it to lazy fucked up marxist cock sucking leftists that study artfull dance therapy until they are 30.

Asia and pretty much all of the Western world with the exception of almost all of the USA.

He should just promise to legalize it and then forget about it once elected

It already worked once

He was too busy not having sexual relationships with that woman.

Hello my good friend

witty bantz and shitposting skillz doesn't redeem you straya, take feminism out of Victoria and then we'll talk.
>after you gibsme sum petrol whitey

/thread

the United States of America.

There is no federal law against prostitution. That's all state and local laws. Which is why Nevada can make it legal in some counties and have brothels.

The roman empire at its height

it does however sound like something a "states rights" advocate would do.

Deschedule Marijuana and let the states decide for themselves whether it's legal or not.

He claims to want to let the states decide but currently the federal law trumps all state laws so you really can't do that. The only reason it "works" right now is because Obama refuses to enforce the federal law on states that have legalized it. All it will take is a president who enforces the federal law and all states that have legal weed will get sued by the federal government in the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court will cite the supremacy clause and all states with legal marijuana will be forced to rescind those laws.

Or even just getting someone like Chris Christie as Attorney General under Trump.

you can kiss state's rights goodbye when it comes to Marijuana if that happens.

If Trump really wants to say "let the states decide" he has to have it descheduled under federal law, which he actually has the power to do without congress.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Arguably, it's both. But any way you have a good point, honestly I hate the guy but I'll take him over Hillary.

He promised that in the 90s.

i cant believe we are responsible for these atrocious memes