NEET Hate Thread

NEETs make society worse.
They live in their own delusional fantasies created from life experiences and knowledge they never attained, and use it to belittle people to raise their own self-esteem because they know how shitty they are - most being turbovirgins or(/and) genetically inferior.

All they do is complain and do jack shit, they blame the government, society - the patriarchy, the whites, the illegals, the Jews, anything that justifies their parasitic, worthless lifestyles.

They'd do anything to establish of accomplishing nothing: complain at pointless protests advocating social injustices that don't exist, mindlessly drone inside video games, then complain about it being manipulated for some retarded social conspiracy, then go back to masturbating or watching anime/cartoons. They make fun of whites for making life hard for them, or make fun of niggers for getting welfare (when they do the exact same shit).

NEETs make society worse, they complain and inflate problems. They generally stick to the far-left or the far-right, promoting hate against whites or minorities and destroy what racial peace we've painstakingly established over the last two centuries. NEETs bicker, whine and bitch and when someone tells them to get a job they make an excuse and give some delusional circular reasoning as to why being a NEET is justifiably superior - "fighting the system (ironically would die without it)".

>pic related, a typical NEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point of working if you don't get instantly rich?

Working hard is a meme, good things should come to me bitch, I'm a special snowflake.

You butthurt OP with your 40 hour job, social life that leaves little time for personal enjoy,ent?

Enjoy slaving away for the benefit of a certain few who use the sweat of your labor to enact policies that'll harm you and your children - if you can even afford to have some that is.

Back to work, wagie. You don't want your owner to be upset now, do you?

I make 90k a year including taxes as a senior software engineer, I already bought my first home with my mortgage paid off and will purchase my second property next January. I get paid vacations and about a month and a half of vacation days from benefits, I have plenty of personal time for enjoyment.

You call me a slave when you're powerless do anything as a NEET; you have no respect, no power, no money, nothing.

Why be a nigger?

Why not?

neets dont make society worse they just dont make it better. neet is a selfish lifestyle choice. i say this being a neet traveling on US gubmint dollars. i do not care for the welfare of others only the nihilistic enjoyment of my life, my pursuits of knowledge pussy and self inprobement. not money.
dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks anout it, as nobody gave me a god damn thing in my life. even my gubmint dollars. earned that shit. life is too short to be shamed by pathetic slave wagers like OP.

live life tge way u want. fk everyone else. oh, and fuck that sweet tight young pussy while u can too. live life the way we were meant to. not how society tells us to

>neet hate thread #xxxx

By Xenu you fucking suck at trolling.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

Sorry, I didn't mean to reply to you, I just assumed you were one.

Tick tock wagecuck. Isn't it past your bedtime?

You should go get a good night sleep. I need you up bright and early to make me my neetbux.

>single mom
>lost her job
>no more vidya money

watdo?

and how the fuck are you a NEET, may I ask?

I can only choose my self interest if there is nothing to fight for and people everywhere try to shit on me. Want to make me stop being NEET? Try to motivate me.

people like OP are no different from religious fanatics. trying to shove their lifestyle down other ppls throats. forcwhat? why shill the jew 9/5 life? ill tell u why. because OP is fat, sexless, and hates his life. he must project his insecurities onto someone and cant think of anyone better than ppl who enjoy their life

The best way to be a NEET is to do what I did, go to college, obtain promotions in multiple industries, found my own business and then live off my rich parents anyway who are proud enough of me, after all that, to not give a shit that they fund my NEET degeneracy.

You can be a NEET in the Netherlands, I won't give you any scorn for that.

Why are you being so passive aggressive, I'm just saying NEETs are pathetic and worthless to society, I'm not attacking Sup Forums at all.

wakie wakie little wagie, gotta pay for dem programs

do u even understand what passive aggressive means u dumb chink. yes i know u are asian, chang

'It's not MY fault I'm unsuccessful, so I shouldn't even try'
yeah OP, job status pls

How do I stop being a NEET?
I do not want to work retail, tried joining army/navy but was rejected because I signed up for autismbux and I have a permanent record of mental disability, cannot work federal jobs now.

Do I kill myself?

>this one butthurt burger posting his thread every day
What happend? Did your neetbux get denied and now you have to be a wageslave?

>and destroy what racial peace we've painstakingly established over the last two centuries
There never was any you cuckservative.

Yeah you are being passive aggressive, you can't even defend yourself so you resort to childish name calling and call me a chinaman.

Maybe you should grow up.

no. just enjoy life not working. people arent meant to work. u will understand this when u leave ur little safe space u created for urself. travel, explore, advebture. not video games, masturbation, and decay. thats why u want to kill urself, not because of being neet

ik hoor je broeder.
I got a decent education and years of relevant work experience until I ran into hard times. I've been trying to join the rat race musical chairs for 4 years now, but I get shut down all the time. I guess normies can sense you're not one of them and they won't touch you.

well fuck 'em. I am so used to the broke life off NEET bux, I don't need much but an internet connection, some books and a gym membership.

My time will come soon enough. (pic related)

HOW DO I STOP BEING A NEET ALL I DO IS MASTURBATE AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES I WANT TO ESCAPE THIS RECURRING NIGHTMARE

You have to masturbate and play videogames until you no longer can, and then you have to kill yourself.

"oh wahh hes being mean to me on Sup Forums"

thats called ad hominem u stupid nigger. nothing passive about it. its obvious that im a better anerican than u are. learn 2 bantz ya dumb cuck

"oh wahh hes being mean to me on Sup Forums"

thats called ad hominem u stupid nigger. nothing passive about it. its obvious that im a better anerican than u are. learn 2 bantz ya dumb cuck

this pic is pretty depressing
laid on my bed all day with my laptop on my chest while people were out partying I kept refreshing Sup Forums cause I have no friends

what the fuck are people like me supposed to do anyways, it's either come here or suicide, my parents hate me, im fat and still a virgin, what the fuck do I do...

t. delusional NEET

>this coming from a lazy jungle monkey

Melayu Malas gotta come from somewhere right Mike?

My hope is I'll eventually find the end of the vidya.

everytime I make this thread I think of suicide, you like making people think of suicide?

i have bipolar anxiety depression, I cannot find a job because I was bullied you dumb nigger, lynch yourself you fat Jew kike and kill yourself

Have you tried drugs?

EVERYTIME YOU MAKE THIS THREAD YOU DUMB NIGGER

YOU MADE ME MAKE A FUCKING TYPO

jesus you people are bottom of the barrel trash. i must be the only neet on earth who understands why being a neet is actually beneficial. the rest of u do it because u are just born inferior

Well I have to sleep then wake up early for my morning jog then commute to work, after that I'm going to a house party.

Stay mad NEETs, keep painting and reading, maybe someone will buy your art!

oh i dont know get a degree or a job and make yourself useful somehow? otherwise why should society care about you?

People strive for a better life. But you're just a monkey, Mike. Living in poverty and filth must be heaven for you.

>grammar
wew lad

>tfw neet
>tfw no debt
>tfw free time to workout for hours at a time & spend time doing other hobbies
>tfw trust funded

last one is key

There was a thread the other day were people from Sup Forums were supposed to take an EQ test and almost everyone in that thread scored in the 10-30 range. 80 points were attainable and scoring bellow 30 basically confirmed you an Autist.

What I'm trying to say here is that you're probably a shitty human being, hence you also have no friends. For me (who scored 70 on that test) making friends is very easy.

Read ''How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie''. That book should give you a basic understanding of how to actually acquire friends and how friendships work. Doesn't even matter if you're an austist, as long as you understand what is written in there.

NEETs don't understand hard work, so they are destined to fail.

You always start off as some shitty retailcuck or wageslave then work your way up, that is the rule of nature, there will always be someone better than what you do and it's your job to work hard to be better.

Most NEETs were bullied, raised as spoiled kids, or have rich parents, they have no self discipline and any sort of pain or effort makes them squirm so they crawl back into their safe spaces, little echo chambers that convince them everything they think is right and they become the most narrow minded people you converse with.

Still reading the archived old thread
Anyways NEET here. I'm a very happy person in general and lack of money is the only thing that worries me, since I don't qualify for autismbux, my parents are poor, and I don't have a million dollar trust fund. I spend my days going for long walks outside, walking 2-4 hours a day, go to yoga practice 5 times a week, and lots of time on the internet.

I like to be outside as much as possible, but I usually got to bed around 3AM. Its literally impossible for me to sleep normal hours, last month I had jury duty, and earlier this year I tried waking up at 8 every day for a week, and the result was trouble falling asleep, waking up throughout the night, or waking up too early and not being able to resume sleep. Even when lethally tired I still can't fall asleep at a normal time, cutting out internet at night didn't help, and I went back to it because its more fun than reading books.

I was informally diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, but I appear completely nomral except for being uncomfortable with people looking at me and making facial expressions directed at me, unaware of my own body language, and extra sensitive to certain types of sound, smells and clothing. I don't get why if I'm just walking down the sidewalk people need to try and make eye contact and facial expressions at me, it feels very emotionally invasive, like they're tying to pry into my soul.

So I really don't know what to do, I'm literally just buying tons of lottery tickets because I don't have it in me to work. In life I feel I can deal with anything life throws at me, but in a passive manner, deal with any pain, loss, feeling, people, but nothing that requires effort tantamount to slavery. Government should provide a safe home and healthy food for everyone, and in return we do community service matched with our ability/disability. For me I'd gladly remove litter, plant trees, clear brush and stuff like that.

>make a fuck load of money working in North Dakota
>decide to not go back this year
>be a neet for 9 months unable to find work at all
>make unemployment plus wages from a service industry job
>poor as fuck
>those 9 months of not working make me a neet
you can kill me before I can kill myself I guess
it's fair game either way

at least I have Sup Forums for the bantz, I think this election cycle is the only thing keeping me going

I'm ambivalent about NEETs. On the one hand, I feel like they're wasting their lives. On the other hand, I'm fortunate enough to have a career opportunity and upward mobility. If I was stuck scrambling at the bottom for some shit minimum wage job I might just live off the government.

to clarify regarding sleep: After jury duty I reverted back to staying up on the computer until 3AM, after which I fall asleep instantly and sleep through the night and morning wake up well rested. While experiencing the problems I had when I attempted to go to bed early/normal and wake up at 8 daily, I was so tired all day every day that I was struggling to stay awake and drinking coffee or energy drink every 3 hours. I would not be willing to take sleep drugs, because now I am able to sleep naturally just at a dysfunctional time, don't want to mess with whats left of my body's natural processes still working.

So whats like the best part time job I could get that doesn't start before noon?

NEETs who meme in the name of Kek are righteously bleeding the beast. Only if Trump gets elected will we find a job.

50 hours of toil a week, right, OP?

You are pathetic, maybe you are flinging the grudge you bear from your crappy job.

I also read a guy from Alaska in who says he works 4 months a year and NEET it up. Care to explain how someone from the coast could get in on the seasonal unskilled work train? Just considering all alternatives, since I am statistically unlikely to ever win the lottery, but would rather suicide than work a full time job year round.

No you won't get a job, because you're lazy, even after Trump wins you'll still be a waste of space.

You think electing trump is fighting the system, the moment he gets the nomination the people who funded Hilary will cut their losses and go to Trump, the most incorruptible politician.

Nigger you've got to sleep at regular hours for a long period of time until your body actually gets accustomed to it. Yes you'll feel like shit for about 2-3 weeks but that's going to go away. As for the job part, do you have a airport anywhere near you? Lots of work there during night shift, even if it's manual Labour. They usually pay good as well.

>get /fit/
>get some pussy
>read some pick up artist shit, listen to seminars or whatever
>have enough confidence/knowledge to get chicks
>slay the pussy
>realize life is meaningless and that western women are ruined because you are red pilled
>hard to cum even when the hottest chick you are fucking is blue pilled and spews it like a broken faucet
>plan to kys anyway
Sorry I'm projecting. Probably the first person in Sup Forums history to admit this... but

Seriously though, if you're a fat virgin go lift and eat better and go to /fit/. If you're serious about kys just inject whatever you can get, test-e, test-c, don't take orals those are for faggots, lift slow and hard, build that shit up fast, get yoked and fuck sloots and then reevaluate your life.

Don't be me kid. Or do, I don't give a shit.

We will join Trump's kinetic deportation force desu. Keeping dreamer families together in death.

>Have a full time job.
>Not hopeless with women but remain single because I hate most of them.
>Lift.
>Spend my weekends shitposting on Sup Forums and barely leaving the house.
Hmm

I did the exact same thing thinking losing my virginity would improve my life but I was still a loser who failed college working minimum wage and then you realize you fucked up and no amount of pussy will convince you that you mean anything.

>haha so what do you do (guy or girl)
>I work at mcdonalds
>slowly walks away

What this guy said. When you're going to kys anyway, might as well go out shredded. Deepweb is the way to go to get this kind of stuff btw. Alternatively, ask jacked up duded in the gym.

I got into it because I have a friend in the business, it's hard if you're a first timer without reputation or any of that. I can't say specifically for you but for how it worked for me was a friend of mine said, "hey want to come to ND and make a shit load of money?" I said yeah, traveled up there and then proceeded to come into work on time and work overtime without bitching, and do whatever I can to make the project go along as quickly as possible.

It's probably not much help to you, but without connections-- if you can get a job like that you have to prove your reputation, and for me my reputation is flawless as fuck. I always show up to work and get my shit done. Once you fall into the degenerate I'm not showing up for work attitude you are outed, it doesn't matter how good you are you have to be a quality worker.

Go to work you fucking failure

Seconding this, I would gladly plant trees, plough the field, sow it and work in agriculture domain. Too bad the only ones who still work in agriculture are lowlifes and yokels.
I gladly work with a spade, shovel, rake in my yard, though I do not have the physical resistance to work for more than one hour - so this is why this kind of job wouldn't fully fit me.

I despise the modern world, and I feel bad for having no targets in my life, despite of being in the last year of high-school. I don't know what university to attend to. I cannot stand being enslaved and being told what to do, I am an individualist. As I have said, I despise this sickening world, the qualifications are being done based on papers and not on skills and all the work is done on a computer.

I am much smarter than my peers, I know much more about history, philosophy, politics and geography than them, yet I cannot focus on what the system requests me to do in order to achieve the so-called success.

This is why I will end as a freeloader...

>Nigger you've got to sleep at regular hours for a long period of time until your body actually gets accustomed to it.
My body is not ready. I can't just go to sleep whenever I want, and like I said, even when I was able to fall asleep at 11pm, I just ended up waking up prematurely super tired, or intermittently in the night, every day. I like experiencing maximum daylight, but somehow going to sleep at 3 just feels natural to me, and always has. Was no different in high school, I was always tired and did poorly until i transferred to an independent study school.

>As for the job part, do you have a airport anywhere near you? Lots of work there during night shift, even if it's manual Labour. They usually pay good as well.
Being an extra sensitive special autism person I avoid areas with high smog and radiation as much as possible, for health and comfort reasons. The air within a mile radius of commercial airports smells like poison.

Work 4 yourself

working fucking sucks dick. I have to work I get no help from anyone whatsoever so I just work part time 7 days every 2 weeks just enough to get by on really.

m8 I've been going to sleep at 6-8 am every single fucking day for multiple years after spending the entire night on my computer. I know exactly what's you problem is and it's only going to go away when you force yourself to sleep at normal hours during a long period of time. There just is no other way around it.
>I avoid areas with high smog and radiation as much as possible, for health and comfort reasons. The air within a mile radius of commercial airports smells like poison.
Stop being such a pansy, there is no radiation that I'm aware of at any airport and that smell is just jet fuel, not going to harm you unless you breath it directly from the tank over a period of years.

>>get /fit/
>>get some pussy
>>read some pick up artist shit, listen to seminars or whatever
>>have enough confidence/knowledge to get chicks
>>slay the pussy
>>realize life is meaningless and that western women are ruined because you are red pilled
>>hard to cum even when the hottest chick you are fucking is blue pilled and spews it like a broken faucet

i didn't ask for this

Yeah this is a good point.
OPs probably either a baby boomer or still in highschool.

>because I have a friend in the business, it's hard if you're a first timer without reputation or any of that
Fucking cronyism. Both my parents were Jewish, but I am the opposite of the Jew stereotype, both poor and no connections, literally fucking nothing and nobody, I asked them hundreds of times to get in tough with their rich Jew friends to give me some kind of connection, but they don't know anybody. Neither do I, and I don't ask people for gimmedats because I am well aware I am a lazyass looking for an easy way out, not a careerist cuck.

If Trump is elected I hope he will deport all the illegals and then the government will have programs to train Americans to do all sorts of agricultural/gardening/landscaping/conservation work. I would even try in that direction myself if my parents provided me with getting my license, a car and had a place to park it. I sleep int he living room at my parent's apartment, so am pretty much set up for failure in life. Father assumed I'd be a math and CS guy like he was, so all I needed was a chair and desk and computer, but I'm a hands on outdoors guy, yet at the same time an autistic germaphobe stuck int he city.

>NEETs make society worse.

No shit you fucking dumbass why do you think we always talk about NEETing it up just to speed up the downfall of this wretched society that made us NEETs in the first place by not wanting us?

What is this thread even? Are you this new and trying to fit in?

I fucking hate cities so much. you'd be better off in the middle of nowhere living in a trailerpark.

Nah m8 you're getting it wrong, it's not a white supremacist "you're not part of the club" thing. It's more of if you worked with a dude and it was awesome, he would call you kind of thing. That's what happened to me. I had a good work ethic and I met this guy years before I got the job, and ironically enough I was his boss, and then a few years later he was my boss. That's how this shit pans out. It's not an anti-jew conspiracy, stop listening to pol. Although if you were a jew I wouldn't hire you. Hide that shit, don't be that guy.

wagie wagie pls no ragie

I work full time and never been out of work in 11 years but my goal is to live the neet lifestyle

Shadilay!

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

Forced labor camps for neets when???

bring back blockbuster video so neets can have jobs again.

Literally fucking how. What I'm doing right now is all the attention span of capability for things I can do on a computer, literally zero technical skills other than knowing how to use system restore and command prompt, no resources at all, fucking nothing. Also pic related, can't conceive of how anything I ever do people would be willing to pay for.

>force yourself
Literally how? I told you, I went into bed at 10pm-12am for 2 weeks and couldn't sleep, was so tired most days I though I was going to collapse of exhaustion, but then come night and still could not fall asleep, or work up after 4 hours with insomnia. Comparatively, I can just say fuck bed times, fuck alarms, and go to bed whenever, wake up whenever. I was at times actually nocturnal like you were, but now I limit myself strictly no later than 4AM. My last job a long time ago was from 2-10:30PM, so perhaps I can look at things available with similar scheduled shifts.

Even worse I'm in SoCal, where it costs like $2000 a month for a studio apartment.
Last month I was talking to someone in /r9k/ who told me I can move to North Carolina and live in a trailer on a plot of land for dirt cheap. Something to consider, but like I said, no car, no license, nowhere to even park a car, other than have to move it every day on the street. Pretty much stuck in the city, though I like it in some ways, being able to go for long walks, and having places to buy food and water and take buses and trains.

He's a faggot that spams these threads constantly.
His last one is still in the archive even

Jews make society worst. In a society occupied by Zionist Jews neets are the last of your worries and probably the biggest thorn in the side of filthy Jews.

I tried all the shit like losing weight and working out more but it was never rewarding, and I was also not welcome in school anymore. Even when I gave all I could it was not good enough. Fuck all those oppressive Dutch people, I will be NEET until I drop dead and have drained as much resources from them as possible.

Do they even exist in Poland? I can't imagine people dropping out of communities in Poland and feel an urge to be NEET.

Why does anyone work more than 20 hours lol

Only makes sense if you need to provide for someone

You can live so cheaply there's simply no need to work some ridiculous lifestyle lmao

Just get flat mates and don't eat out every meal, and stop such a brainless consumer constantly 'needing' new shit.

I get four days off a week, most of that I do exactly what I want- internet, movies gaming gym cooking, or I go travelling in my car I sleep in it, or camping in hut or tent at least once every month or so

My time is so much more valuable than working, society has its values the wrong way round. I ONLY work because ineed money to not die.

People have these retarded views where they think the 'project of their lives' is their career - which is just a job you work for ages

You're a total cuck if you work 40 hours - a chump a dummie a mindless unthinking drone who just does things because that's what's been drilled into him by society lol

People are waaaay too conformist and only do things because 'it's what's expected' of them. Be independent and make your own way in life, decide for yourself oh you want to live

There was continuation. Apparently user got HIV as a bonus.

your time is definitely worth more than anything else. talk to any older person and ask them what they would've done differently. they would've enjoyed their youth more. The shit they worked for with 40 hour a week up into their 60's is never worth it.

>Literally how?
It's obviously pointless for you to try to go asleep at 11-12 when you usually go to bed at 4. Try cutting back the time by no more than 15 minutes to half an hour. That's basically what I did. Stretch it out over a long period of time. Try going to sleep 3.45 for 2-3 days, then 3.30, then 3.15 etc.
You're a NEET anway, you can take your time with it.

Current NEET here, I tried and tried working various jobs, but managers just fuck around and screw me over with subtle workplace bullying and denying break that caused me more stress, even ignored my doctor's/counselor's note on break interval where I would work 4-5 hours straight washing fucking dishes without a break that caused numerous other hirees to quit before and after me.

I have Asperger syndrome and deafness, and it makes my life shittier and harder. I lost the jobs, including dishwasher job that I worked hard on for 8 months yet never got any fucking respect. Fucking corrupt restaurant industry that thrive on egotism and greed. Also slutty waitresses and prep cooks there that I ignored, even when they eye-fucked me to signal they want to be my girlfriend.

Currently I'm involved in a few lawsuits. If it's decent payout in settlement or damage, I will buy a cheap manufactured home on a cheap land that translate to low property tax and make it zero energy, so I can life like a NEET king as retired, since I'm ancientfag and useless with no job skills and I hate college (have not been to college since 2012; now a junior).

Fuck this world.

he could also download F.LUX it adjusts the UV's in your monitor according to outdoor light. the bright screen is most likely whats keeping him up.

Bulgarian neetdom is leeching from parents. Know plenty who do jack shit because family supports them from western europe. Those neetbux > money they could earn in slave labor here.

I don't have a consistent time I go to bed, ever, and I can't fathom how people can have a bedtime schedule. I go to bed when I'm so tired I can fall asleep right away, and so none of that lying awake thinking DAMNIT AAAAHHHHH WHY CAN'T I FALL ASLEEP REEEEEEE.

Seems I just have this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_disorder

Well that is pretty unfortunate.

Similar situation here, I used to be a maths pro in middle school.

If I wasn't a lazy fuck who would spend ages playing outside with wooden swords with my mates (last time I was a friendly outgoing guy was at 13, when children would still LARP without being judged or feel too mature to do it - I would do it even now, at 18, but I only have one friend who is into this weird crap).

I have no purpose in life, zero motivation, I fulfill my social needs from reddit and Sup Forums, I play RPG games, only single player, I hate the multiplayer fanbase, they all stupid fucks.

However, my autism makes me enjoy the sparsely populated areas less than the highly populated ones, I have a thing for forests, steppes and hinterlands. I would like to live in a mountain village and work the field, unfortunately I was born 100 years later.

How old are you and for how much have you been a NEET?

i'm a neet but i can't help it. inferior genes or whatever make me an intrinsic coward.

just want the right to bitch on the internet with complete free speech, keeps me from developing schizofuck thoughts. that's the only reason i hate sjws, they want to take away muh internet speech.

working out and eating right is a state of mind everybody can do. If you do it for yourself, it will be rewarding in a while; your altered brain chemicals will make sure of that. You got this, user!

Besides that, fuck this mediocre country. We have nothing but some safety and a decent standard of living, even on NEET bux. If you're not a normie, you have to be extremely lucky to find something fulfilling that will pay the bills. I got self-employed friends that are gonna file for bankruptcy soon because of that new ZZP law.

pic related

>Fighting the system (ironically would die without it)

Don't tread on me or mai waifu ever again