PsyOps

Ok Sup Forums.

Where do I start learning about this shit? Theory, practice, history. Any reading material or good sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
bioethics.gov/node/225
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews. CNN.

Burnays

First take a knife and remove your foreskin.

Trust me it will help you concentrate more on your studies.

Aquino, Tavistock, MK-Ultra
Come back in 5 years.

Current

CNN everything
Hillary Good Trump Bad
WW3

well if you are over 16 and don't understand the basics then you probably never will. if you can't understand a bssic concept just from observing it you are stupid relating to that concept. and most books you can buy just explain to the morons the basics. you can buy extensive books on nlp though, that somehow brcame an academic feild.

if you want to get deep in coin you gotta join up. the best shit is classified.

We wrote the book on it.

Clean up your writing desu

my fat american sausage fingers. smhtbhfam.

Okay, but seriously, it depends on if you want practical, active training, or do you want knowledge and game theory?

The early Discordians had an outsize influence on the game theory of psyops from the mid-1960's onward. COINTELPRO never even got close to them. They had Hoover's boys chasing boojums across three countries but they never managed to lay minds on Kerry Thornley until after JFK was killed and that was despite him publishing a novel about Oswald BEFORE the shooting.

We only talk about the Illuminati today because of them, specifically RAW, who created a masterful series of fakes and hoaxes in credible publications to make it appear people believed in the Illuminati and that 'others' were trying to cover it up.

all that shit like MK Ultra got abandoned by the CIA because nothing useful came out of it.
We don't have the slightest idea yet how the human brain really works.

COINTELPRO is always a good place to start because it's real and (((they))) admit that it's real.

vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
Pic related. Watch the movie "Imperium" to see how the spooks are all up in your everything spying on you.

After that, you can start reading Alex Jones or Mark Dice. Yes, they are shills and probably COINTELPRO themselves, but they drop names and point out happenings, most likely to see who's going to bite and come out of the shadows. Don't put your name on any lists and try to maintain your anonymity.

This.

Testimony of human experiment victims to Presidential Bioethics Committee

bioethics.gov/node/225

>psyOps

I know what you're talking about m8. I was tripping balls on mushrooms trying to masturbate while listening to Gregorian Chants. Trying my damnedest to think about raping an Asian woman in a restroom.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to conjure visions of a terrified Japanese girl turtling as I bust into a college bathroom at 2am on a Saturday, wasted with my cock out, holding a rotary phone to bash her face in a few times before the rapening happens.

Instead, I'm laying there on my bedroom floor with a toilet brush in my ass, wearing my little sister's dirty panties, cock in hand with my cat laying on my chest purring. While I desperately try to cum, to sleezy thoughts, listening to horribly homoerotic chants about the bible or something.

Longstory short, I was viciously beating my dick for 3 hours. (gonna have scabs in the morning).
When all of the sudden, I'm in the glittery/gold nebula like whirlwind with pulsing stars and faggot angels playing the musicale instruments.
"Oh shit!", heading into the light. Meanwhile, disembodied floating heads of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla are judging me for wasting my potential.

FINALLY came after 5 fucking hours after opening my bed room door to expose my self in the hall way. The thought of getting caught by my mom and sister's was what finally did me in.

Best nut in my life swear I laid in the opening listening to my sister's and talk over the Movie Lion King for about 30 minutes, while orgasmic juices slowly oozed out of my dick for the entirety of those 30mins.

I'll never forget that moment I saw the light and felt Bliss. Nirvana

>German flag

Your grandfather died for nothing in the war.

Fuck him, he killed himself in a bunker like a pussy.

From /cfg/
-------

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

join your local memetic warfare chapter

Bernays' 'Propaganda' and some of the books that helped influence him.

'The Crowd - A Study of the Popular Mind' and 'Instincts of the Herd in Peace and War' are two that I know of.

What?

What?

What? Psyops arent real mate.

Aleister Crowley. Israel Regardie. Dion Fortune. Look up the A.'.A.'. and Thelema. Read about the degrees of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Check out some of the curriculum if you can find it (it's not hard). Hermetic.com. Kabbalah. Tarot. Understand the Tree of Life and the use of number and gematria. Learn about Enochian, but be careful with it, it's like handling explosives.

Half of this web site is psyop, bruv

You just mentioned a bunch of dumb gay shit.

The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet (also written as Wedjat,[1][2][3] or Udjat",[4] Uadjet, Wedjoyet, Edjo or Uto[5]). The Eye of Horus is similar to the Eye of Ra, which belongs to a different god, Ra, but represents many of the same concepts.

>like handling explosives
Care to elaborate?

>>Sup Forums Book collection
>mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

nice, been lurking looking for this

Join the US Army as a 37F. You'll learn how to influence effectively.

This is only spiritual and you would just be performing pysops on yourself. Might as well be a Satanist and an ego fag.

Sounds like christianity.

You can start by not posting that image.