Red Death

Why is he so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oq3cUGDc70o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a consummate professional and loving father. Also cuts ppl slack when they fess up to their shit. Not to mention he'll fuck you up

Also Venture Bros. thread.

Clancy Brown and his ability to perfectly transition from bloodthirsty monster to pleasant dad

>problem sleuth

my MAN

Because he has a grip on life. He knows what he is, has a cap on his flaws and only gives into them once a year and has a stable relationship with his family and his work.

This is a man whom, I suspect, has had the full Killinger treatment. Red Death is an example of someone whom Killinger's worked his magic completely on. And because of it he's got a happy life, a hot wife and is a legend in his line of work.

>This is a man whom, I suspect, has had the full Killinger treatment.
Oh no I think Killinger took inspiration from Red Death.

He knows how to keep his work and home life separate, and thus has had time to perfect both aspects.

So... season 7 when?

still waiting to see if legit but...

he truly is a master of his craft and professional

I'm thinking maybe late 2018.
It's so hard waiting for the new season, like I know animation takes time but god feels like it takes longer than other shows.

red death is still just a normal guy

killinger is on some kinda metaphysical shit

>that scene at the park
>just, that whole scene with Red Death and Monarch at the park

>when he comes home later
>"OH MY GOD, HE IS AMAZING. WE CANNOT ATTACK HIM, HE WILL KILL US IN OUR SLEEP"

Red Death is unironically someone a lot of people should strive to be like.
He's just so damn cool.

God damn why don't Venture Bros and Rick and Morty ever have new episodes on at the same time?
Seriously it makes so much sense Venture Bros is a parody/deconstruction of the action adventure genre, Rick and Morty is a parody and deconstruction of the Sci-Fi genre, it makes so much sense for them to be on together.

the creators of Venture Bros take their time and create a consistently amazing product because they actually care while those behind Rick & Morty are dumb drug addicts trying to cash in on reddit meme fame for the year or two they have it

And here comes that one asshole who needs to start stuff with another fanbase.

i'd say it was probably because rick and morty have an entire team working on scripts, design, production, animation. while venture bros. has two guys writing and designing everything, with a few more doing voices and sending animation out.but hey have a much smaller team to outsource the work to.

whenever you see press or social media for r&m it's like teams of 10 people at a time, when you see astro base pics it's two people sometimes 3.

Red Death, you say?

>Also cuts ppl slack when they fess up to their shit. Not to mention he'll fuck you up
Reminder that he was just gonna let Monarch go once he released them with no strings attached or vengeance.
youtube.com/watch?v=oq3cUGDc70o

uuh hes the best you fuck

how is his life any different then the purge??

Unrelated but Dr. Mrs. Monarch looks great with her hair down

Monarch didn't actually kidnap his family though, he just tricked them into going to a safe house. Once Red death realized no harm no foul, fuck it let em go.

What purge?

He doesn't drug or generally abuse his wife.

He looks like thrax from osmosis jones

My brother was talking about how Game of Thrones' next season is in two years.

To which my response was "oh poor baby having to wait two whole years for a new season.TRY GOING LIKE FOUR YEARS!"