Burgers of Sup Forums, you're right when you say that your election effects us all...

Burgers of Sup Forums, you're right when you say that your election effects us all. So please on behalf of the rest of the civilised world, don't vote out of hatred for others, we made the mistake before and then promised never again, it is your duty as patriots to honor your grandfathers that fought to stop men elected out of hatred in Europe.
Vote wisely burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2qpQjoBKY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce please.

Kimmy Granger

How can one vote wisely when the only choices (that will actually become president) are orange Hitler or grandma Nixon?

Better yet, how many people on here won't be voting out of their hatred (oh sorry, out of "love" for "their" people and country)?

We already have
lost, no matter the outcome.

What if you elect someone because they hate the haters?

Don't worry, most of us know what's at stake and will vote/have voted Hillary.

It is wrong to act favorably to your own than to others, that's tribalism not civilization. A lot of people that voted out of "love" voted for Hitler, it's not a good thing.

suuuure

Civilization itself was born out of hatred. People hated other people so much that they chose to work together with the people they hated the least. Never underestimate the power of hatred to better society.

> work together with the people they hated the least
Against the people they hated the most... Forgot that part.

This goy gets it, vote Trump you Star spangled bastards.

Praise kek

I agree. A vote for Trump is a vote against hateful hillbullies

youtube.com/watch?v=X2qpQjoBKY8

You're a goddamn faggot OP

Who promised never again? Hardly anyone still alive. The Jews haven't stopped their tricks. Their fake immunity is running out real quick.

Vote Trump, so we too, can flip our shit

Is that a tranny?

>How can one vote wisely
Instead of making this a "who will I give my rose to" choice, think about what will happen to the country, after the election.

Two big ones for me are:
- Doing something about climate change before it blows up in our face
- Supreme court nominations

Other important issues exist of course, but the two above are like a huge ship, it will bolt down the course of US for decades.

Is that Kimmy Granger?

I'd suck this bitch's cock

you mean because they burn the strawman

Fuck off, kiwikike shill.
YOu just made me HATE even more than I did before, and inspired me to teach everyone I know how TO HATE just as much if not more than I do, so that hopefully one day FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKING KIKE NIGGERS LIKE YOU WONT FUCKING EXIST ANYMORE