Is there a single Sup Forums character who can beat Bruce Bannaner...

Is there a single Sup Forums character who can beat Bruce Bannaner, a Yellow Hulk who gets more slippery the angrier he is?

Scrooge McDuck since he has inertia and friction ray guns

probably that new wolferine Hulk hybrid

He'd have to do it quickly, any hulk fight really depends how quickly you can take him out.

yes

What if someone makes him too slippery for his own good?

He slips into the fourth dimension.

No.

>world slippery hulk
>Rargh I can't stand up! I'm getting exponentially angrier because of this!

Redpill me on this version of Hulk and why he would run around in his underwear.

How angry does he have to get before that underwear slips off

Fuck, dude. Imagine that. A Hulk just as strong as any other Hulk, but has an added bonus of having anything that hits him slide harmlessly off his body. And the more you hit him, the more slippery he gets. He could build himself metal shoes and then fuck everyone up. Would he hit harder because air resistance would be nonexistant to him? If he gets angry enough, could he slip through time?

He told your mom he was going to slip into something more comfortable.

How can one utilize 0 coefficent of friction for his own benefits?

he left his Bananner Hammock at home

Psh. Let a master show how it's done.

You can't. at some point the oxygen in the air would just slip around your lungs without being absorbed into your blood stream.

I thought that sweat rag was someone shaking their ass in the background.

He goes into a slippin loop and becomes a giant yellow wheel.

I got this.

I'm assuming that's he's only slippery on the outside.

but wouldn't the inverse be true? what if he gets so slippery that all of his punches just slip across my face?

But think about this, user.
His punches slip past you, but the air rushing with the force of the punch hits you dead fucking on.
At the end of the day, he just has AoE punches because of this shit.

what if he slips through the air, so it doesn't rush at me if I get punched
what if the air is slippery

I don't think anyone could beat a hulk that can swooce right in

What if he slips out of this reality? What if he slips into the seams between moments, between realities, and becomes the god of the multiverse? Of every multiverse?
Slippery Hulk v. Empty Hand when?

THE SLIP FORCE!

>Bruce Bannaner
Threads like these are what keep me coming back to Sup Forums.

Same.

That already exists

Anyone could beat him. All you have to do is trick him into trying to drive.

Yellow hulk getting more and more angrier making him more and mkre slippery will get to a point where he could no longer stand up, because each time he tries he slips, frustrating him more an d mor, making him more and more slippery, creating vicious cycle where Yulk is no longer a treat because the only thing that he is trying to do is stand up.

Would that be the evil plan of his arch-nemesis? Creating a perpetual motion machine with Slupk as the motor?