Becouse of some ginger slut the best boy will never become phoenix host for more then a couple of issues. Also...

Becouse of some ginger slut the best boy will never become phoenix host for more then a couple of issues. Also, Quentin thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feron
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/calle-borjesson-quentin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He look like a douche bag
He is a douche bag
He don't care about him.

Scott was the best phoenix host.

>He don't care about him.

I mean, I don't care about him.

Literally the only hipster real or fake that I can stand.
shine on you glorious basterd.

I am sure that Marvel will recycle the Dark phoenix saga over and over again and will never make Quire phoenix despite all the foreshadowing

Which is a shame, because i always liked Quentin

He's a tsundere hippy.

when will he die on his way to his home planet?

Martha needs to kill him again

bump

This design looks fine.

These designs make me want to slap him with a nail bat. He looks like he's attempting to be so punk that he's just too cool for being punk.

>best boy
I've never teen taste this shit

But... isn't he Pheonix atm?

Dude got cucked by the cuckoos. How do you get cucked by someone with cuck in their name?

It is the best taste possible

>How do you get cucked by someone with cuck in their name?
This question is dumb.

I think that was suppose to be the point. He was suppose to look and act like such an obnoxious punk that it made him a great foil while being with the rest of the cast. Being forced to interact with the other students just made him strangely endearing despite his horrible attitude and awful design.

I dont like the Phoenix 5 (and Hope) because they broke the "only omega telepaths+telekinetics can be hosts" we had with Jean, Rachel and Quentin. After them now anybody becomes Phoenix host. At least the P5 werent able to handle it like Morrison Jean or Rachel.

I like the potential of Quentin, but I dont like immature Dennis the Menace style Aaron Quentin, which is what we have now.
The best Quentin is the adult one of the Secret Wars tie in E is for Extinction.

I think Hellion and Quentin should be groomed into future rival leaders of the xmen with reciprocal inferiority complexes (Quentin is more powerful and gets to live forever as a Phoenix Host, Hellion has more "social success" doesnt get rejected by women like Quentin)

Also, it would be nice for Quentin to be brown haired again.

>Unironically liking Aaron and Post-Aaron Era Quentin Quire

>"only omega telepaths+telekinetics can be hosts"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feron

Didn't he get two Cuckoos killed? Or is that Inhuman propaganda? What should I read to learn about Quentin?

how does it feel to have the worst taste.

Well one, thats the entire point. Hes a tryhard no one takes him seriously

he got 1 killed, the other one was killed by Xorneto

I may be misremembering, but iirc, the Morrison arc was called riot at the mansion.
then read phoenix Endsong

And read Wolverine and the X-Men to see Aaron Quentin Quire

>He looks like he's attempting to be so punk that he's just too cool for being punk.
So you're saying his look perfectly suits his character.

My friend told me the modern appeal of Quentin Quite is that he never wins.

Take over hellfire club, 10 days later he gets kicked out.

Get Phoenix force, he gets kicked in the nuts and is killed by Future Young Jean.

Has the power to being his Waifu back to life, but she rejects him and vaporized him.

>Quentin
>best boy

actual best boy and best girl

>>phoenix
>>host
Still triggers me to this day.

Quentin should be the product of Xavier raping Jean, perhaps during Onslaught

My name is Quentin. He makes me happy someone remembered my name exists.

There's always this asshole:
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/calle-borjesson-quentin

Quentin... Tarantino... everyone knows him

I don't like QQ, he tried to hit on my girl

Always bet on Shark-tits