Connie, I like you. Do you like me?

>Connie, I like you. Do you like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaR8KO4VFPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>helo sexy open bob for me pleas show vagene pls bitch lasagna

>Lose some weight, pig!

>only for your magic steven

not sure why they felt the need to shoehorn in the backstory with the glowstick. It felt cheap and the scene would have worked fine without it

"No, you're a freak. And eat more vegetables."

She likes someone else now.

She looked better with glasses

Imagine how badly Steven would handle this, also Gems would probably make it even worse with them all still being obessed with loosing Rose.

She wants that magical boy dick.

Well Connies the ones who's thirsty for him and he's never really shown signs of love to her.
She's just a really good freind to him as of now.

That's right marco, cuck that loser!
Marco, Marco he's our man, if he can't cuck him, no one can!

Canon ships will always be purist ships.

>canon
?

>these two haven't shown any romantic interest between each other since season 3

She's the shittiest love interest and character. Is basically Makorra 2.0
Steven usede to have a chemistry with Peridot before they comepletely ruin the show with shitty writing.

Because he only shows these feelings when he's older.
He still has the mind and body of an 8 year old so when he forced aged himself up he hit puberty.
He then had feelings towards Connie that were more then just "friendship" When he turned back to normal his lust for Connie died.
That's what I think.

Neck yourself, Connie is great. The show should have been about her instead of the adventures of a fat retard. If I wanted that, I'd just watch Clarence.

Steveidot was god tire ship before Lapis came along.

Pedo.

Imagine how ugly you have to be for your love interest to be an indian woman

Imagine how ugly you have to be to have no love interest at all.

>Hating Indian girls.

Ew, Tumblr.

I used to be an average Japanese girl loving pleb till I discovered the wonders of delicious brown Indian girls.

True that.

now that he's having it naturally he's started having feelings, but with all the other ridiculous shit going on in his life being horny isn't really something he's going to explore.

Eventually though, yeah. 3 more years or so and Connie will be panicking when she realizes there's no way her mom won't notice how funny she's walking and Steven's fluids won't heal it because it doesn't actually consider it a bad thing.

So who's going to get freaky with the other first?
Connie or Steven?
My moneys on Connie kissing him first.

Steven is inmortal as long as he desnt feel like dying
so it either cucks him so bad it kills him or he remains a little cucked whiteboi for eternity

this is ficticious as fuck. wonen all women want a big dick chad. not some fatty beta like steven.

>he thinks women actually wants puny Chad cock instead of Steven's Mighty Murdercock Jr.

Steven is a shapshifter.
His dick can be bigger then any Chad.
Your cuck fetish doesn't work.

last episode was like 4 months ago i dug the show at times too but c'mon...

it's time for us to move on. let's be strong.

Agreed, cant wait to see it come back now to spite zuke

Theirs nothing else to watch but SU.
Everything else on TV sucks.
If I don't get anymore SU I'm throwing out my TV.

>now that he's having it naturally he's started having feelings, but with all the other ridiculous shit going on in his life being horny isn't really something he's going to explore.
See, this really rustles me jimmies. The whole point on why i havent given up on this trainwreck of a show is for two reasons. One is i really like and an invested in some of the characters, and two because its the most sexually charged cartoon that kids can still watch ive ever seen. The fact they cant even imply steven is swinging with the gems and rolling around in gem pussy pisses me the fuck off because hes literally living the dream and can easily fuck any of them but chooses not too. I have such high hopes for the series that i know will certainly be dashed by their anti climactic fighting style, so the only way for the series to end that would actually make me happy is for all the characters (yes, even andy), to be in one giant orgy. I have never felt both such utter rage and undying passion for a show ever. And i gaunrentee you id fell more happy about this show if zuke didnt fuck it up with her shit ships

>I like you, Steven, as my ugly gay best friend that brings drama into my life.

>He still has the mind and body of an 8 year old
14 year old.

I sortve agree. Fuck miller and vishnu for only playing shit titans go, which only little kids(not their target demographic) watch. If steven universe doesnt return soon im literally going to start calling turner and filing complaints about their shit scheduling.

I dont know if its just me, but didnt they imply he just looks the same at 14 as he did at 8? Like, he grew a facial hair. You dont grow those till your 14 atleast.

yeah and he still has the mind of an 8 year old thanks to his upbringing its part of the story because he's weird alien boy.

What's with the weird tanlines on her face?

She's blushing

the lighter streaks just represent water, that she's wet

youtube.com/watch?v=IaR8KO4VFPM

SU is shit

Doesn't work very well then, whichever it is.

Of embarrassment.

This

So, if Steven's fluids heal you, what does his blood do?
Absolve you of sin?