You have three nuclear weapons

Where do you explode them and why?

I trade 3 countries for the whole continent of Africa
Reason as if it isnt obvious

Panama, Switzerland, UAE.
Massive concentrations of globalist banking wealth, evaporated in an instant.

Jerusalem, Riyadh, Tehran
perfect utopian world peace

In 3 strategic locations in space to cover the globe in as much em radiation as possible. EMP wave across as much terrain as the range of the weapon. Focus point on global economic centers, as the wave would disrupt banking and other records to wealth.

Mexico, India, and whichever Middle Eastern country would provide the most widespread irradiation at the time.

Because fuck Mexico, India, and the Middle East.

Russia, China, India
World dominance assured

California: because I want to make America great again.

Sheffield UK: because an England without the north is a better England.

Munich: because fuck my ex-wife.

I use them to annex the rest of south america on the sole threat of use, if someone doesn't accept i use one and only one to make it clear i will actually use it if they don't surrender.
After that i gift one to the Japanese and one to the Australians with a deal of cooperation, if i didn't need to use one to unify south america i use it on Israel.

2 in North Africa to achieve complete destruction and 1 in the Middle East

Tel Aviv, DC, Brussels

ALL USA EXCEPT CALIFORNIA,TEXAS,NEW MEXICO, FLORIDA, ILLINOIS, EAST COAST, AND OTHER BLUE STATES.

Argentina

Australia.

New York Hong Kong London... the holy Trinity.

Russia
Saudi Arabia
India

>Argentina
Que paso negro te sentis inferior?

The north and south pole. Israel as well. Fuckin' kikes

Mecca
Jerusalem
Vatican

The general middle east
You know why

Mecca, medina, riyadh

Just taking out the trash

Tel Aviv, North London, New Jersey!

Coincidence!

hahahaha why spain and the Amazon forest?

Mecca, Medina, LA. Cleanse the filth

fuck off kaecillius

All 3 high up in the sky.
Radiation particles for all.
Emblace love!

Was trying to emphasize indiscriminate destruction of the entire country (scorched earth).

As for Spain, it was a choice between that or Turkey. Spain seems like a more appropriate choice since their country is full of lazy alcoholic fucks who seem to only Excel at povertyball, unemployment and banging your wife. Erdogan can be pretty based.

>Jerusalem
Degenerate atheist detected

I was gonna do Turkey instead of the border but then I remembered it wouldn't kill them

you are so fucking clueless
only a dirty anatolian roach would say something this stupid

I chuckled

>2015 + 1
>not going after europoors, terrorists, or pure degenerate population control

tough talk coming from a non country. get back to filling out your EU renewal application before you slip into 3rd world status courtesy of Ahmed and the gang

North England > South England

Israel
Israel
Whatever country the most Rothschilds are in.

iran dindu nuffin

Israel, Mecca, Toronto

Make Canada Great Again

Nukes are more deadly with radiation the lower they are to the ground since they mix with the soil and surface water. Anything that breaks a certain point in the atmosphere is harmless to humans since it has no way of settling on the ground.

Compare the lasting effects of Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the atomic bombs to that of Chernobyl. People were able to settle in to Hiroshima and Nagasaki not long after the detonations since most of the nuclear material was either lost in the atmosphere on impact or simply diminished to small levels. Meanwhile, Chernobyl will remain uninhabitable for thousands of years.

1. United States.
2. Israel.
3. UK

>Destroy Germany to behead the snake of degeneracy in Europe

>Destroy Washington to remove the support mechanism for degenerates

>Irradiate the border to stop foreign invasion

Not gonna waste it on terrorists because I don't care what happens in Sand People country, that's their business

Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and New York.

Reason? Zionists.

The first on North America, the second on the USA, the third on United States

fuck burgerlard

OP's house, OP's house, and OP's mom's house, because he's a fucking faggot and his mom is a stupid whore for having made him.

Germany + Poland: Kill muslim lovers and some polish faggots who are stealing my jobs in UK

New York: Kill the Jews

Sweden: Kill the degenerates

If I had more I'd nuke the gipsy camps around romania too

>Where do you explode them and why?

where ever it would kill the most muslims of course. because their beliefs are barbaric and drag the world back in time.

1. Hiroshima
2. Nagasaki
3. Hiroshima again

Ofc gypsy wouldnt know nuclear bonbs this close would fuck up his country and belowed uk too

Assuming the circle shows the area of radiation then no. I don't imagine the nuclear bomb having a blast the size of 2 countries.

Fuck is up with all the stupid cunts who think Iran represents even a 100th the potential threat that Pakistan does? Barely anyone even lives in Iran, it's all mountains and wastelands, and their diaspora is tiny and irrelevant in comparison with Pakistan's.

thanks for leaving out eastern poland senpai desu

All three on australia

this. nuke pakistan desu.

USA, USA, Israel

Most populated places in Africa, Middle East and China

waste of two nukes. you could take out most of the population with one the size of ops.

you missed DC dipshit

This is correct. Nukes in and of themselves produce no fallout, and the radiation decays insanely fast, it's basically gone before the mushroom cloud even disperses. The energy produced by the explosion proper is so powerful, it vaporizes everything to an atomic level, meaning it also neutralizes the harmful effects of itself.
Fallout is actually the composition of the topsoil and whatever else got hit by the blast, but not hard enough to suffer the effects of total destruction. As a result, the less material damage is done by the explosion, the less fallout is produced, which leads to higher incentive for arial detonation, as you really only want the heat and blast wave to do the heavy lifting, not the actual nuclear reaction.

China, Saudis, Russia

USA,UK and Australia
USA/ most of the Elites and Neocons liveing thier and they are degenrate bastards with no identity (muh heritage) anglo scum
UK / Elites and Neocons and anglo scum
Australia/ For Shiposting and bad baits
and anglo scum

1. Stop Mexican invasion.
2. Stop Mudslime invasion.
3. Stop India's overpopulation.

muh russia boogerman

Moscow, Berlin, Beijing.
Communism is dead forever now.

You fucking idiots would be sucking Turk dick now if it wasn't for Russia. Or just BE Turks.

>tel aviv
You will do us a favor

all three of those circles don't cover the usa
liveing is spelled- living
thier is spelled their
and you shitbirds want to talk about murrican education

LA
DC
New York

MAGA

Brussels
Jew York
Mecca

>Moscow=Russia
Moscow is the center of degeneracy where all the Armenians and Mudslimes congregate, so I'm doing Russians a favor. Then again you must know a lot about sucking muslim dick.

>including Armenians in that

Do you even realise how stupid that sounds on a Western-dominated board? You are just "the other Armenians" to us. Actually, on reflection, more like "the less interesting and less accomplished Armenians". Both of your nations, to us here, are simply "some Middle Eastern types who happen to be Christian". Any shit you spread about the Armenians just reflects back on yourselves.

Mecca during Hajj, Jerusalem, Riyadh.

Watch the shitshow unfurl

Brussels
Jerusalem
Mecca

this is the correct answer

It depends on the size and conditions.
If conditions are good and the nuke has a high enough yield, I would fire one at Riyadh, hoping that the fallout affects Mecca and the other shitholes. If they are small, I would fire one at just Mecca.

1. Saudi Arabia
2. Nigeria
3. Poland

I nuke Berlin 3 times, just to be sure

Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt

1.Israel
2.Afghanistan
3.Turkey

We need a 2nd crusade.

>us
By that logic you're basically European Mexico to most of Americans. In any case Sup Forums is diverse enough that I can say these things and expect to be understood.

>Saudi Arabia
>Syria
>Israel

>By that logic
Yes, your stupid logic that throws the Armenians under the bus while simultaneously creeping for favours to US Americans descended from Englishmen and Germans who can't think of anything to distinguish the two of you, and because they read this stupid shit often enough start attaching all southern Europeans to similar ideas. Let's have a bit of fucking solidarity in Christendom, eh?

Another fool who only HALF gets it, while remaining half in thrall to what his (((mass media))) tells him to think. Syria is utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Left alone, it could never present a major threat to world peace, European racial homogeneity or barely even regional affairs.

The smell of disintegrating sandniggers is so invigorating.

Sheffield delanda est(it gets nuked/destroyed in fiction a lot)

Tel Aviv, London, Manhattan

fuck you beaner cunt m8

tacos are pretty cool though

Israel, London, New York.

Lets see.

Yellow stone.

Antarctica

Israel

Whichever areas containing the most worthless globalists.

You forgot New York.

Dude any one single blast that size would set the atmosphere on fire and it's absolute gg for human civ perhaps life on earth.

Why do you love Armenians so much? Do you empathize with them because they got fucked by muslims too?

Toronto
Montreal
Calgary

New York
L.A.
Detroit

We need to start over

riyadh
tokyo
new york city

China, China and China

ALL 3 RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ARABIAN PENINSULA.

Getting rid of the shitposters, making Sup Forums great again.

washington dc
tel aviv
mecca

instant world peace

Sout Italy.

Mecca, Mumbai, Nairobi.