People getting BTFO's by a hero

People getting BTFO's by a hero
post 'em

bamp

This will always be the best one

>morronson
I think not

Ech, decent moment, but what a shitty, rushed conclusion to such a drawn out-arc.

This should have been the page that ended Slott's Spider-Man career.

The one good thing to come out of that superior bullshit.

Spidey is savage

Are you kidding? Slott is mostly shit but Superior was great.

Should have broken the arms

it was great for a handful of issues but then it out stayed its welcome. Slott's pattern as a writer is taking 'to be continued' arcs and drawing them out until everyone is sick of them.

Superior isn't even an interesting concept. 'Evil Spiderman but its actually dock ock and things will swap back to peter eventually anyway.'

Why even read? I'm there for peter not doc ock pretending to be peter and the constant fan baiting and 'this is why pete sucks.'

So Ock makes petes life better, why not just have peter actually make his own life better and build stories on that? Because its characterization and not a stupid gimmick.

In my humble opinion the best example.

Maybe if you're retarded.

Superior was total garbage without a single redeeming quality.

Eh, he came back.

And got BTFO again.

That was brutal.

Was just about to post it.

I got chills the first time I read that.

holy shit

Fucking Deodato Jr. and his copypasted Rebels + Nic Cage

That's just Superman being an idiot. He even realizes this by the end.

Sad everyone in marvel are scumbags

Brutality on a level like no other.

Hank doesn't deserve the hate he gets god dammit

Hank had a hard life

I love that he starts with: From YOU?

This was a great moment

Manta is such a glorious asshole.

I can honestly see him riling up the populace by saying Arthur is against black people like him, just for shits and giggles.

Can someone give me context on this one? It looks interesting.

He did that. Twice.

>beating on a regular guy
Yeah cause this scuba diving motherfucker is clearly some normal innocent bystander
This whole thing is retarded as fuck
I really doubt blacks in the dc universe would rush to this guy's aid regardless of what he was saying even if they don't know who black manta is since aqua man is a hero

Manta is charismatic as fuck. Fooled the entire world.

Holy shit, that's hilarious. Based Manta.

Doom getting BTFO is rare, but always nice to see

1/2

2/2

Gosh, landis is so cool.

If we're posting villains BTFOing people, i may as well include a classic

> Doom
> Villain

Go to bed Richards.

You're right, how could someone called DOCTOR DOOM not be a totally upstanding citizen?

That's just his name. You've got some weird prejudices.

>nothing evil here

Liking well made chairs is not a crime.

It's Alan Moores miracle man run Bassically they all go full ubermensch and try and reform the world into a better society and of course not everyone would be on board but they're more powerful than an atom bomb so it's not like they can be stopped

Jesus Christ

I love Fisk's amusement. He must have been waiting for that for ages.

It's one of the only 5 Marvel runs I've enjoyed in the last 3 years of any comic

t. Darkseid

Reminder Ock is best Spidey

Thanks, gonna check it out, I love reading things where governments struggle feebly to understand and/or coexist with super-powered people.

I kind of agree with this, the run took a bit of a dive after issue 20 (or whenever the Venom arc began). It ended on a high note but the issues became more apparent for the last 10 issues. I think if it hadn't been pushed as a "permanent change" for whatever retarded reason and had ASM2 not fucked up its schedule the series would have been much better. Still enjoyed it though

BTFO'd Black Cat in and out of universe sadly

Ok, the Plutonian was a nutjob, but I've always wanted Marvel heroes to say that to ungrateful civilians.

It coasted on controversy and contrarians buying it. The best Spock issues were all the comics Slott didn't write.

Isn't there a comic or something Sup Forums did where we see her go to doom's castle for cookies or something

Evil Reed is scary as fuck. More so than Doom, even with his sorcery.

Carol Danvers' final form

JMS run was comfy

I remember someone doing a What-If? Retrospective where through reading various what-ifs, he came to the conclusion that Reed Richards sanity hangs by a thread

>That bulge
You can tell Thawne was enjoying himself

She's right, but she's also cross-eyed
Game goes to spiderguy

Superior Team-ups were top-tier

Doom, while incredibly competent in his various fields, will always be undone by his own vanity and pettiness. An evil Reed essentially has nothing holding him back.

Yeah I feel like he was best written with other writers than Slott who made him slightly more subtle (not much bu). I loved the Kaine team up

*not much but still

Regular black people would be smart to realize something is up.

Extremist or Nu-black people? Well, they're a small group, but enough to start saying false shit to get someone wrongfully accused.

I loved how this issue was so critical of hero vs hero shit, but hate how it wasn't followed up on at all.

>The world's greatest hero

How long did it last.
It seems like something that should go for one or two issues. Maybe three.

I fucking came a little when I read this for the first time.