What is Sup Forumss opinion on skinny jeans?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on skinny jeans?

The thinking man's pants

I prefer good ol' Leather

>yes

true

It's made an entire generation of men and boys look like total faggots.

It is a legal requirement for every cuck shed to be fitted with a pair of skinny jeans

they are for fags.

I like Salaryman outfits they're stylish.

Only for girls

why do think there was a real decline in white child birth from 1977(advent of Punk) through to the mid 90's?

white males were encouraged to wear skinny jeans until fashion changed in the mid 80's and it took till the mid 90's for sperm counts to return to normal levels.

skinny jeans kill sperm production by causing overheating of the testicles.

skinny jeans=race war

For dudes with no balls.
Even little boys think they suck, and they have tiny balls.

They're skinny. That is all

If a man wears skinny jeans its an effective way of saying he takes the dick up his ass.

Slim fit okay though?

Maybe

I'd say anything that leaves ample ball room is ok no matter how it is around the legs

meh, I wore them when I was 15 through 18

No big deal, girls liked them

Keeping the testicles closer to the body keeps them at a higher temperature, resulting in lower sperm counts. Skinny jeans are fashionable for white men. Niggers are encouraged to wear baggy clothes. More jew tricks to accelerate white genocide.

I think its an evolution of the skateboarder style clothing that was very popular with young boys, and blacks don't do skateboarding and stuff

degenerate attention whore clothing for guys with no balls

they hurt

Idk why I wore them.

They do?

Why the fuck would someone wear clothing that hurts?

>never worn them btw

You can't skate in that shit, too constricting. Better to wear boot leg jeans and loose fitting shirts.

I've seen blacks wear skinny fit jeans and not to pretend to fit into skateboard culture.

>not wanting tight jeans to show your muscular legs
Fucking weaklings every single one for you.

emos used to wear them now the niggers wear them

Because they're stupid
Skinny jeans crush your genitalia and you practically have to walk like a fucking penguin when wearing them because they have zero flexibility

I wore them as a teen and they were actually extremely comfortable. They stretch like spandex so it's the perfect fit and they make them with lots of ball room.

Skaters/bmxers wear them because baggy clothes gets caught on shit and gets in the way.