White boys of Sup Forums and Sup Forums are mad because a black kid got their dream anime first

>white boys of Sup Forums and Sup Forums are mad because a black kid got their dream anime first
No matter how much you bitch about it being bad you'll still watch it and be mad that its good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/14/africa-us-haiti-climate-change-black-lives-matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gr8 b8 i r8 8/8

Anime is never good, even ones made in the West.
I'm happy for that guy, though.

>y.y.you are just TRIGGERED
let's face it, black live matter is the worst mental disease this planet has caught since communism

Neo Yokio looks like a shit ton of fun but the animation and voice acting really ruined it. Hope the dubs will fix the latter.

Not saying OP isn't bait but its also possible that its not. Black weebs are just as cringy as the rest, you don't get a pass because you're black.

Well now I gotta go watch some Whitest Kids You Know skits.

It is really made by DEEN and IG? It looks like those Chink "anime" from Youtube.

From the looks of things they're just animating it, not designing or storyboarding.

Western companies get them do their stuff all the time. They put the interns and B-team animators on it, always.

What bothers me is that not even actual anime is this blatant with its wish-fulfillment and self-insertion

>racist post about an "anime"
>on Sup Forums

i bet Sup Forums's did this.
why should we care about this thing again? jaden smith something something?

Do it. They were surprisingly redpill about a lot of things.

>This is what passes for black kids in the modern world

>implying I have a dream anime
>implying this was created by a black or a kid

man can you try not to reply to the bait with your own racist shitposts in the future that'd be fantastic

>a black kid got their dream anime first
Actually, it's a Jew's dream anime.

Nah. I gotta shitpost too, but I'm not autistic enough to actually make a new thread to entertain myself. I figure this is less damaging since it let's me vent AND it keeps OP's retarded ass from shitting up another thread.

wew

I hope it genuinely is good.
Jaden Smith is loony as fuck but shit he was raised in Hollywood. I'll root for the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI
Who the hell is the audience for this? Tumblr?

>Rich people can afford to finance large productions.

Boy, I sure wish I didn't grow up in poverty. That would be swell.

But the Boondocks already existed

wait, it's VO'd in Japanese? Or do you mean like Japanese Dubs?

This whole thing confuses me on so many fucking levels.

Who the fuck is this for? The fuck is this VA, the fuck are these lines?

you know, constantly using the word racist for the slightest things on Sup Forums of all places really shows what an underage tumblr user you truly are

>1 week
How long until reviews start dropping?

I just want that narcissistic little faggot to get his ass beat.

>white boys of Sup Forums
i'm brown and that show make me cringe

>Studio DEEN
ahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>large productions.
Neo Yokio certainly doesn't look like it had much money thrown into.

...white boys of Sup Forums and Sup Forums are mad because a black ignorant talentless rich kid got their dream anime first.

Fixed

Mmmm four options to hate
Black
Rich
Ignorant
Talentless

This show feels like one of those fake shows you would find while watching TV.

Is this the thread where we roleplay as black people? I call the middle class self-hater

>Has to live in the shadow of his popular and talented father, who's probably the only reason he got his vanity show funded in the first place in exchange for starring in Blight, while he's remembered as his dork son who types shitty poems on twitter.
Pretty sure anyone here on Sup Forums or Sup Forums would've used his resources to sponsor a manga adaption.

thats kinda how I felt about Boss Baby when watching trailers.

Well, Jaden's a self-entitled pice of shit, DEEN's a trainwreck. Only fair this would wind up a match made in heaven (or hell).

If you're a wh*te then you don't have an excuse for not having your own animated TV-show

All the money went to paying the big names to act and write on this shit

Is this not some CollegeHumor attempt at a joke?

wtf is new yokio

Usually when people grow up and get jobs they stop being so racist.

What in the fuck are you blathering about

This isn't even an adaptation of an existing manga. It's an original fantasy fulfilment show for Jaden.

No shit. It's everything I would expect from show from written by creatively castrated children.

No one who's ever had to work around niggers became less racist.

ITSHOULDHAVEBEENMEBLACKSAREINFERIOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>watch the trailer expecting it to just be shit
>oh man it's even worse than I thought
>totally unoriginal, stupid, up its own ass, terrible voice acting, can't even figure out the tone it wants in a goddamned trailer, what a terr-
>"YO WE NEED TO TEACH THESE OLD MONEY FUCCBOIS A LESSON B"

>Who the hell is the audience for this?
Maybe Will Smith used all of his political capital and money so that Jaden could make this... for Jaden.

The show could be interesting if it were a parody of anime. But it looks like its coming straight out of some teenager's homemade "manga" with no self-awareness.

On another not, seeing this really makes me want to see Peepo Choo get animated. Though that will never happen.

>implying it wont another embarrasement to add to Jaiden Smith list

Ezra made it.

I rather watch something made by MadThad0890

>trying to make this about race
If anything, it's a disgrace to what black animation has brought to the table. Coming from a failure of the son of one of the most well known accomplished black actors.

>it looks like its coming straight out of some teenager's homemade "manga" with no self-awareness.
that's because it is

it's created/written by the lead singer of vampire weekend with creative input from Jaden Smith

I thought this was meant to be like a parody of anime or something. It is just the most generic ass premise for one I've ever seen mixed with posh american culture. It is ugly as sin too, no work went into any of those designs. The voice acting is so bad

Did he get bought an anime for his birthday or something?

I'm kinda sad this has been relegated here I'd rather it be on Sup Forums just for shitstorm of autism when someone tries to discuss it.

Are you saying black lives don't matter? And people like you keep crying about being called white supremacists.

this is legit a black weeb's wet dream, it would actually be brilliant if it was supposed to be a joke.
>literally all the anime girls want him
>blonde blue eyed prettyboy shit talks him and gets kamehameha'd
>he has a pet mech, is rich, famous and the chosen one

Is this...the power of ...Studio IG?

>"YO WE NEED TO TEACH THESE OLD MONEY FUCCBOIS A LESSON B"
It is like when a rich white kid tries to copy what poor black people say, but he is black.

>thinking Production IG even touched this.
IG literally was just a mediator that pushed this shit onto Korea and went about animating SnK or something that matters to them Domestically. More Likely No one in-house was ever involved with this.

>Jaden Smith is playing a rich pretentious black hipster who mopes around despite everything being handed to him on a silver platter thanks to his family, and all of his 'friends' barely tolerate his bullshit
I don't even care if this was intentional or not.

A black person raised white trying to talk black is almost as embarrassing as a white person trying the same thing.
The character actually has some similarity to Jaden in that respect.
>rich perfect kid has everything given to him
>"I'm still street tho yo, my dad may have bought me a career but Ima still keep it real!"

If you look at the frames where it shows the actual scene, the guy saying it is wearing a fucking tennis outfit with an ascot

Sup Forums baiting and weeb baiting in a single post.
that's pretty good OP.
8/10

I have no reaction image suitable for this...mess.

I generally prefer German vocie acting over Japanese, it is pretty good at being emotional without blowing things out of proportion, which is the biggest thing which bugs me about Japanese voiceacting.

>DEEN

Or honkies

>german voice acting
Not once in my life have I seen a decent German dub of anything.
Posting a gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

It's better than Kappa Mikey

I think he talks about Black Lives Matter, a political movement.

He talks about things like this:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/14/africa-us-haiti-climate-change-black-lives-matter

WHAT? YOU DO NOT THINK BLACK LIVES MATTER? is a classic way to shut up dissenting views to your authoritarian bullshit. Communists would always enforce compliance by alleging you do not wish for "peace" if you do not get in line.

didn't Thomas Romaine pull the weeb "living the dream" job like a decade ago?

my bad Basquatch was 09, I thought it was close to 06-07, so not quite a decade

>Communists

fuck off idiot

honestly I'm more annoyed that his dreads are bright pink. They don't really mesh well with his dark skin. Purple would go better.

this looks worse than some of the most low budget hentai I've ever seen

>Who the hell is the audience for this?

Jaden Smith. I thought that was pretty evident.

>Tumblr?
You are a fucking moron.

>You are a fucking moron.
Man the harpoons, boyos.

>German
>But it's in English

wat does it mean??

Is the producer/director black?
Who is it?

West attempting to draw anime perfectly shows the problem with modern cartoons. They can't hand-draw, and trace everything.

Fuck you all this looks great.

Try thinking next time before you post, or I guess you could go back to eBaum's World

Who the fuck is jaden?

Lead singer from Vampire Weekend. So no. SUPER white.

Ezra Koenig. Lead singer from Vampire Weekend. Dude looks like a reject from Whitest Kids You Know.

The Italians in charge of that dub were a bunch of retards, One Piece did a far better job at handling the openings.

I just find it weird that one of the worst anime studios, deen is working with one of the best studio IG, and this show still looks like my life me or a 'fanime'

Because no one can decide if it's an anime or a cartoon. It's animated in Japan but the voice acting and shit is done in murica.

yes i am jelly

but Space Dandy is better

privileged whites should be ashamed of such behavour.

Get fucked

Dude that comparison isn't even fair.

You should be ashamed of your face

Josh, is that you? Why didnt you invite Drake to your wedding?

I just have better stuff to watch

I don't get it. From what I can find this jaden smith guy is just the mc voice.

Wow! For a second there I thought this thread was to talk about a fucking cartoon but then I remember I w on Nu Sup Forums where everything is Sup Forums