Whitey hate thread

What's it like knowing that your race won't last another 50 years?

Hey do us a favor, have lots of beautiful kids so we could fuck them real good.

You white beta-males make me fucking sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Want some crack?

>Nurmi set 22 official world records at distances between 1500 metres and 20 kilometres, and won nine gold and three silver medals in his twelve events in the Olympic Games. At his peak, Nurmi was undefeated at distances from 800 m upwards for 121 races. Throughout his 14-year career, he remained unbeaten in cross country events and the 10,000 m.
Modern sports are pretty pointless when it's just a competition of who's got the best connections and steroids.

Whites aren't just one race you incredibly dimwitted fool.
Go boast about "muh dick" elsewhere, fag.

>comparing a marathon runner to a sprinter
nice b8 m8

This "white" cancer needs to go. Do the world a favor and brown the shit out of at least three while girls each year.

Bonus points if she gets preggo.

>comparing a sprinter to a marathon athlete

you think like a nigger

This is now a nigger hate thRead. Why Do niggers have such big butts? Males and females. What evolutionarily advantage does this have?

Whatever you say (((nigger))).

It's not about sports, it's about survival and natural selection is about to wipe you off the face of the Earth.

Why even TRY to argue with something even YOU can't deny?

All that black peoples hate? Yeah we deserve that, because deep inside, you know we're better than you.

That's why we take your girls, and your jobs and off course, your country.

Dominated by a minority, feels bad huh?

After watching this, I feel gayer and I am not gay.

I got a feeling woo hoooo

>170cm Somali twinks dominating anything

Here's an actual finnish sprinter

>At the 2002 European Championships in Athletics he became the first Finnish male in history to reach the 100 m sprint final in an international championship event. He finished fifth in the race, though years later Dwain Chambers was disqualified and Pöyhönen's final position was fourth.
Every single fucking one of them is on gear.

>whitey gets bred out
>dindus die of starvation in a month

i didn't know will hunting was a sprinter

Don't act white Jew, you made shit this bad. Do me a favor, drink a cup of bleach, it will make the world a better place.

someone sounds jealous and wishes they were white

Of course. The athletic difference between gear and no gear is insane. You can take steriods, not work out, and gain MORE muscle than someone working out without gear.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

White people bred you to be stronger and less intelligent, we used husbandry techniques we learnt from breeding horses.
You're about the racial equivalent of a Chihuahua, nothing natural about you.

Play nice, because apart from totally dominating every other race, one of the other thing we're good at is systematic eugenics.

So keep washing my car Tyrone.

y u hatin tho?

"What's it like knowing that your race won't last another 50 years?"

At the rate your own race keeps killing each other over respekk and paint huffing bags, I'm sure whites will stay the master race.

Stay stupid nigs :)

:^)

Mmmmm, so entertaining to watch the animals act up.

so that they can sit more comfortably while waiting for wealfare

you've never met a slav, have you little boy
nigger foaming
wild animal
remove

In terms of physical strength monkeys are far superior to humans.
So what's your point, Tyrone?

>USA
>PRO-NIGGER

nigger president

>posts pic relating to sports
>gets btfo by based fin who isn't literally retarded
>HUR DUR It's not about sports

are you actually that stupid?

Thread is still up, honestly /pol, you take the bait like a bitch, and its bad bait too.

Le xDdddd

Two years from now, it will be legal to shoot a nigger. See you then.

What's that, boy? You wanna shine my shoes? Well, that's a good ol' nigger boy. Shine 'em up good, and I'll give you a little extra change. Then, you can afford a bottle of MD 20/20.

Go behead more of your own.

You better hope whites don't go extinct because then you'll have to screw your OWN women.

Based Poland.

how come niggers stink so bad?
How come niggers are so violent?
How come niggers love to steal?
How come niggers love to rape?
How come niggers love to kill?
How come niggers love to flee arrests?
How come niggers love to kill each other?
How come niggers love to abandon their wives and children?
How come niggers hate to learn and love to disrupt classroom settings?
How come niggers receive so many benefits but are still as dumb and helpless as monkeys?

Why don´t you go to Africa to help them if you hate whites so much? it´s a white pussy more important than your race?

> obvious bait
> Sup Forums will bite

Well, I guess biting bait can be fun too.

>t. white beta male

>Black women are ugly as fuck
hahaha oooooh! ouch! It's true.
In order to get a 'Black' woman of even semi-attractiveness she needs at least 75% whiteness.

bants

It's the Jews' fault I get cucked by black men!!! It has nothing to do with how small my dick is!!!

>it's the police officers fault I get murdered for being a dumb nigger and stealing blunt wraps and trying to take his gun from its holster

>Comparing sprinter vs. Marathon runner

Also nigger on the right was caught using steriods and banned for several years.

Niggers gonna nig

>LITTLE

holy fuck I was going to post that pic lol

u wot m8? do you think two people with the same connections and steroids can both run the same speed?

it's all about genetics with steroids and best connections coming second.

OP won't talk about swimming though

Sub saharan africans are pure homo sapien. Everyone else are homo sapiens/neanderthal hybrids.
Race mixing means the end of pure homo sapiens and only hybrids remain.

Without steroids none of them could even compete.

>take your jobs
BFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

I'm a fucking engineer you stupid fucking nigger. If they required IQ testing for jobs you darky assholes wouldn't even be able to sustain a living here.

Dude on the right deserves respect. Even one-legged, he didn't stop his training. He has a purpose in his life, he didn't give up on it, and you're just sitting in front of your computers and wasting your lives.

Yeah fuck whitey!

Do you even math? This is bait isn't it?

Because of the uppity niggers posting here, I'm going to post some blackie hate images.

Business as usual for Sup Forums

Look at Africa.

That's what happens when you leave black people to their own devices.

Brag all you want about your speed, which is nothing they personally have accomplished but rather enjoyed the evolutionary traits given to them to outrun wildlife on the safari.

Let the white people do the heavy lifting in terms of advancing society.

>Blacks want to fuck white women
>breed whites out of existence
>stuck with mulattos then eventually just blacks again

They're ruining their own dreams.

You must be new. Yes it was made to covertly redpill faggots on social media who share things to virtue signal.

Probably is but I like to think it isn't.

and even with steroids only one person can be the best

if everyone has the same benefit then it stops being a benefit and falls back to other more immutable factors

No matter what environment, niggers always end up the same as if they were in africa and end up less intelligent.

I love big fat women butts desu

That's amazing.

>Janis thinks he's not a Slav
>implying Balts aren't brothers with Slavs

Ben Fischbein

If this country were completely infested with niggers it would end up being virtually the same as the shit heap they left a few hundred years ago on the white man's ships, like filthy fucking rats.

The worst part of American Slavery is the never ending bitchfest of niggers in this country and the sheer, stupifying quantity of them.

Funny thing is, Russians can be considered non-whites.
And you know what this means, Jamal?
We have a specific occasional lack of empathy, and primal rage, desire for more within us.
Every single man, woman and child, besides the traitors, deep within, hungers for blood. Hungers for war. Hungers for liberating Europe.
Don't piss off white people, because if you won't have them, you'll have us.
And last time we met a tribe that did not wish to bow, we introduced them to a drug that they had no resistance against.
And now they're merely a bit funny nation among the hundreds we have subjugated.

>distance runner vs. sprinter

you could have used an east african runner on the left.

Ben Fischbein => German or even jew possible name.

Translation:

Ben Fischbein = Fishleg

>Whitey
>competiting

Here is a pastebin highlighting many of the studied, manifestly negative outcomes of racemixing. Please save this for ammo against liberals in the future. Redpill your mom, your dad, your friends, family, your dog, your brainwashed co-eds and co-workers.

Only you can prevent bluepills.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

why bringing Klonoa from the dead with an anime tho?

OP's photostream

>redpill your dog

shitthread
70 replies admitted.

gas yourselves.

it'd be so based if the teenage contrarians on this board actually had the self control to never respond to theselow tier bait threads

>Doggo jews are bad people
>*boof*
>good doggo lets go for walkie.

stfu Eric

The owner was arrested for teaching doggo this, by the way.

Last one before I go to sleep. Gotta wake up and lift so I can beat nigger ass in the in inevitable race wars.

I'll be less likely to respond after the 8th, and the Reddit spawns fuck right back off to where they came from.

Sup Forums is a battle ground right now

How can white men even compete?

They own the slaves that do all the work.

>how can humans even compete?

Ill bet money you are a CTR shill. Nigger up posting bait at 7am bitch please. Work starts in an hour lol.

You know you think you are on the winning side supporting $hillary and globalisim, but they are fucking you and your soul. They hate you way more than any of us I can promise you that.

Subtle bait.

you must be black because only a fuck chimp would compare an ultra marathon runner to a sprinter as equals.

go have a banana oooga booga

Kek as soon as the white race is gone you won't last a decade.

>bench
>55 reps

he benches the maximum weight known to science at 55 reps. since it's the maximum weight the only point of comparison left is the number of reps

That what other race you are will die a year later then us. Given we're the only reason why you know how to read and write.

this cracka know what's up.

Dekoda Watson doesn't look like that at all

Tbh I think white women are the absolute most entitled cunts in the world.