youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

wuz

THE

SUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=IaR8KO4VFPM

Why are white people so insecure? It's creepy.

Define insecure.

Nice shilling your youtube channel

Why do black people constantly project their own insecurities onto "m-muh white boogeyman"? It's predictable.

adjective
adjective: insecure

(of a person) not confident or assured; uncertain and anxious.
"a top model who is notoriously insecure about her looks"

Why else do you think it's all "cuck this" "cuck that"?

>We
Promote degeneracy to the youth

>implying I'm black
100% grade A _Jew_

ARE NEVER GOING TO FINISH THIS FUCKING SHOW
AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN
CN WILL FIND A WAY

>degeneracy
cringe

>inb4 year hiatus

Yeah the show is severely cringey.

ew

I know man, ew is an understatement
youtu.be/W5KckytsmPA

ARE THE AQUA TEENS

no wonder people recoil when you touch them

We make the homies say "ho!" and the girlies wanna scream!

Dont cry mate.
I like how you somehow know my life just from insulting your cringe worthy cartoon.

I'm dryer than a martini right now. I feel like that's a normal reaction to you.

everyone here knows you are a greasy unwashed MAGA poltard

>Maga
I'm not American and I don't use Sup Forums.
Try again mate

I'd recoil as well if someone was had carcinogenic paint on his overalls and tried to touch me

that is not insecurity, I am 100% sure blacks are bigger, faster and stronger than whites or any other race whatsoever. it is a fact, they have chimpanzee genetics so they are superior, hence why I hate them and the God that made them, it is easy to understand.

Truth is more important than feelings and politics, blacks have an unfair giant dick, there is no other race that could stand against their beastly genetics, borderline super human.

You're using their language, their rhetoric, and their very unique set of values, but no you've never been there.
>how do you do, fellow degenerates?

I also speak English that doesn't make me American does it.

There's a difference between /a language/ and a very specific set of rhetorical phrases and platitudes. This kind of shilling works with major media outlets but not in person.

ARE THE MARTIANS!
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA

Right so let me get this straight. Because I said this show is an example of degeneracy that makes me politically incorrect and american. I see what you're getting at but your barking up the wrong tree. I'd love to chit chat but I've got greasy hair to wash.

>so let me get this straight
>if I copy word for word the arguments used by Sup Forums this makes me Sup Forums?
um, yes? Nobody else cries about degeneracy.

Not that user but shut up already Sup Forums you spout your stupid memes and then act surprised when you get called out on them and nobody is fucking fooled by it.

ARE ON THE CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUISE
youtube.com/watch?v=0IumGGEQcko

Man. Garnet is hot momma.

CRYSTAL

I know right?

MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

Sup Forumsmblr is real

THE BUTT UGLY MARTIANS

Actual Sup Forumsack and SU fan here, holy fuck this whole thread is an actual prove on why everybody hates SU fans and the show itself... like, holy shit.

There exists more than just neo-nazis and tumblrites in this world.

>watching 40 minute rant about a childrens show

Why would someone subject themselves to this?

GEMZ

METH

Sexiest gem. Followed closely by Lapiz.

I want a SU game where you can fuck every single gem.

Blue Diamond>Garnet>Lapis>Pearl>the green one from Lars space adventures

WUZ KANGZ N' SHEEEIIIIT

dang xXshadowbladeXx don't btfo those cucks too hard

This entire thread

That's a nice barrel. It's too nice for this thread

>bigger and stronger
Not a single WSM has been black. Blacks are dumber and weaker than whites, but faster? Sure, they can have that.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
There penis lengths tend to only be a bit longer but thinner than whites on average as well.

Forgot source
humanforsale.com/penis

That cringe you're feeling is the cringe other people are feeling when they use the term 'degeneracy'.

Disgust.

Messed up link
humanforsale.com/penis-size.asp

Is it bad that I remember thinking this show was worth watching?

Only weird creeper freaks use the word degeneracy.

ARE IN A SHITTY SHOW

FLESH CORNDOG ? MEAT CUCUMBER!?

Really hammering home my point there

Seriously, nobody normal goes around calling things "degenerate" or talking about "white culture", it's the kind of thing people get uncomfortable and make excuses to leave when you start rambling on about.
I mean have you ever tried to say this stuff in real life? It's only accepted by extremists like yourself.

edgy

I'm kinda disappointed that Bismuth is not the one in the image.

ED

Damn, the hate for this show is strong in this site. I'm not saying the criticisms for it is invalid, as the show has its problems, but it has been getting a lot of bashings lately when I last came here. Is it mostly because its association with Tumblr and the whole "SJW propaganda" stuff?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNdO95XfJ8I

It's just a raid. They've been going hard on a few boards recently. I guess it's a discord group maybe.

Makes sense. I've been checking a few SU threads earlier and yeah that seems to be the case I guess

And such a shame, too, since it's hard to discuss about the show if it'll lead to some more shitpostings.
While they're both bad on some occasions, sometimes I feel the haters can be worse than the fans themselves.

One consistent thing that I'm finding with the internet is that who is "worse" is pretty much a subjective thing based on who is the one annoying you or where you're at at the time.

I'm breaking that rule by posting here, but I'm just trying to ignore the tiresome sjw vs anti-sjw slap-fights wherever possible.

Anyway, I still love this show, but I feel like the most legit criticism is that it tries to fit too many themes into episodes with short runtimes. Similarly, it tries to fit major plot points and developments into the same amounts of time that it spends on the SOL stuff.

Contrary to popular belief, people have quite long attention spans if you talk shit about something.

Well, this thread wasn't exactly setup for any serious discussion. But if you want to discuss the show, nothings stopping ya.a.

>I am 100% sure blacks are bigger, faster and stronger
He's the first member of the DK crew

>One consistent thing that I'm finding with the internet is that who is "worse" is pretty much a subjective thing based on who is the one annoying you or where you're at at the time.
Yeah I didn't mean to make it sound like it's a fact or anything. Just my personal experience when coming to some SU-related threads in Sup Forums, really.

Also, that's a good point there. With the show suffering through the hiatus, they are a lot of major things going on that haven't been resolved yet.
Nah, I knew this thread was supposed to be some sort of a joke thread. Just didn't expect there to be a lot of shitposting for this show.

>He has no style, he has no grace.
This porch monkey has a funny face.

You whine like a black.

I just do it for the cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
Everytime someone makes fun of SU they always say shit like oh its not bad but it does need improvement

define White People

>>Anyway, I still love this show, but I feel like the most legit criticism is that it tries to fit too many themes into episodes with short runtimes. Similarly, it tries to fit major plot points and developments into the same amounts of time that it spends on the SOL stuff.

I hate the SOL stuff, it's annoying to be so involved and interested in the gems and their society and instead of exploring that we get a "completely tertiary character that is in no way relevant gets his own episode"

I enjoyed gem harvest because it had the gems involved and it was actually a cute ep with a racist relative. But carl was not really that important. They just keep doing it over and over again.

The show has a cast of cool, interesting aliens and then dedicates half it's runtime on boring townies

Personally, I just really, REALLY fucking hate the artstyle.

>oh its not bad but it does need improvement
So is saying that SU is a flawed, but pretty decent show is bad? People can disliked and criticized the show no matter what the fans said, but I don't see how it shouldn't be defended in some parts.

To me, it depends on the storyboard artists. Some drew the characters pretty nice with wide variety of expressions, others drew them borderline ugly and bland as fuck.

I don't even care about that to be honest, I hate the whole aesthetic of everything from the ground up. The characters, especially. Everything was designed like they were meant to be ugly on purpose. Probably because they literally were.

This is shitty as fuck.

>Dat MAD magazine
Quality post user, very underrated.
Even if you´re black.

You don't like the setting backgrounds either? Oh well.
Yeah, I can understand the character designs put off some people, but I like the simplicity of them and they're a lot better than their pilot's designs, minus maybe Amethysts'.

To be fair, if I had to name one good thing about the show, the background art would probably be it. But yeah, I don't watch SU, Clarence and Uncle Grandpa for the same reason. I just get.. disgusted, whenever I look at them. Petty as fuck as far as criticism goes, but whatever.

Sup Forums hates everything
Why come into a su thread than? I dont get the people on this site

I have no idea, I had it open as a tab. I think I clicked it by mistake when searching for something in the catalog.

>rehashing the same complaints the fans have been complaining about already

Ah yes, you totally called all those things yourself

Man, I hate youtubers like this

'LL NEVER BEEN ROYALS

(ROYALS)

IT DON'T RUN IN OUR BLOOD

THAT KIND OF LUX JUST AIN'T FOR US

WE CRAVE A DIFFERENT KIND OF BUZZ

whatched the show since day one. Personally think it's meh, but still watch it because there's nothing else good right now.I'm more upset that there hasn't been news on it since may.

Nah it's cool. It's better than most criticisms of this show that I've seen on this site that isn't
>CRYING AND SINGING!11!!1
>SJW PROPAGANDA!112!!
>ITS TUMBLR: THE SHOW111!!!1!
Besides I couldn't even watch that current/new Scooby Doo show without wanting to vomit on the designs they've picked for the characters.

Thoughts on this? (other than the Sup Forums shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

N'Shit

>Why come into a su thread than? I dont get the people on this site
You just said it. Sup Forums hates everything and will shit-talk anything they see they hate.