Why do they hate us so much?

Why?

cause they're jelly.
the existence of white ppl itself is an insult to all shitskins.

>Lithuania

Nah, they like basketball. Just ask this man who is totally a human being and not a reptilian.

Why do you hate the Goyim so much?

I guess I didn't make it clear enough, I'm asking why the kikes hate us goyim

Because they are the ultimate parasite.

Does the rodent, hookworm, or termite love those they torment? No. The host just exist to benefit them.

The kike parasite is no different, except it is intelligent enough to hold their hosts in contempt.

hmm...wonder if it has anything to do with you killed 6 million of them not that long ago...

nah...

My bad. Many reasons, deep down they know were better then them they also know that when die they are going to burn in hell and Gentiles are going to go to heaven and it eats at them deep down.

>Implying the Holohoax happened
>Implying Jews didn't hate gentile before WW2
>Implying Jews haven't committed much worst genocides against the Goyim
Gas yourself kike

Jesus cucked them off their special snowflake privilege

What do you mean?

we're jealous of your high IQ

We used to hate you because of the pogroms, but now we just hate your leftists who support the arab agenda.

You know well who these (((leftists))) are
>inb4 commie infiltrators from the cold war

Trust me, we (zionists) hate those too.

>god told them they were special snowflakes
>some other prophet comes basically brings a new religion with him because yours has been changed by fellow goys and it sucks now
>btfo by new religion
>btfo by god
basically this in a way, now they hate everything and act as if their religion is the truth but they all deep down know that is jewism rotten to the core and mutilated

>Amerifats believing Amerifat Jesus things

Well colour me surprised.

It's because we know all non-Jews are inferior in every way. Goyim are to Jews as blacks are to the white man in your eyes.

We have statistically higher IQ, have by far the most nobel prize laureates despite comprising 0.2% of the world population.

Shit, we even run the whole god damn world despite being so few.

We are the ultimate master race and you goyim are all dumb apes who are jelly.

What is their motive besides ruining everything?

moni

I don't think Soros cares about more money at this point, no being could be this greedy

That, and virtue signalling is the easiest way to get laid nowadays if you're physically unfit (which is common in jewish culture due to our white collar background).

>strayan shitposting
never change baby

he probably wants to secure the future of his whole clan or something

Frankfurt school wanted to destroy identity politics though

They've brainwashed themselves just like they brainwash our people.

Amalek

Jews are disproportionately represented in all of education and academia.

We are simply smarter than you.

>yfw you realized that most of these names are national in nature, and not denotative of religion

>you think they need a reason to hate you?

why didn't the jews went 'delet this'?

Because Jews have been at the forefront of every revolution.

We were also responsible for the Bolshevik revolution and the abolition of apartheid in South Africa.

We have a long cultural tradition of fighting imperialism and fascism.

Makes me fucking proud.

Well shit that must have just fucking slipped my mind the day I killed 6 gorrillion jews
My bad

It's pure envy. Foreskin envy.

Because muh holocaust

Also this when you look like an inbred rat you are jealous and hateful

Back to the oven with you

we're their niggers

b8

Ben Fischbein

We doubted their (((divinity))) when we followed Christ. And because of that we stopped allowing them to be vampiric cunts and kept kicking them out.

Too bad that tradition stopped after '45.

At least we kicked out 93% of our Jews during the war.
Too bad the rest didn't and they now rule us once again through the EU

>Also this when you look like an inbred rat you are jealous and hateful

Projections lol. Why is it always fucking "Greeks" with the bantz? Fuck off mudblooded Turk.

Their God abandoned them.

So the Holocaust was real? Interesting

A FUCKING GAY PRIDE MARCH FLAG

Stop being corrupt and trying to burn the world.

It's pretty great right?

Not sure if they are all dead, but our Jewish population dropped 93% in 5 years. We actively send them on trains towards Germany, even when we were still "neutral". We were only invaded because the Germans needed defences against the UK.

The founder of our oldest political party (SGP) still in parliament today said:
"Gods punishment for the Jews was the Second world war"

We were not *that* angry about the Germans doing what they did.

They only bombed Rotterdam by mistake and stole some bikes.

We don't, really. We just sort of wish you'd stop fucking with us.

Read

Sure if you are originally from Sweden.

Same answer applies. Seriously, we just wish you'd stop fucking with us so goddamn much.

Why do you assume that we give a single shit what happens to you or your societies? Because, come hell or high water, the one fucking constant is that we will continue to get shit on. Hell, the only reason you assume we control the world economy is because you fucking forced us to become moneylenders in the Middle Ages. What would be the fucking point of it all? Why push this fucking retarded agenda?

I'm reminded of an old Russian joke. A Jewish man phones the Russian government after the fall of communism. "Is it true that we sold out Russia?", he asks? "Yes, you filthy kike", replies the government employee. "Oh, good! Where can I get my share?"

It's fucking asinine that you believe this conspiracy crap. Maybe you're just too ashamed to admit that you're fucking things up yourselves, so you blame us instead. Whatever. I just want to fucking die in peace, unlike my ancestors in the Inquisition.

>Most Nobel prizes
Lol the Nobel committee is literally a Jewish stroke fest. Its Jews awarding other Jews prizes to justify their status as ruling elite.

Becuase they have been cucked for hundreds of years straight. Their women litteraly plowed to shreds by roman bulls (thats why a jew is a jew if tge mother is jewish, so the rape babies helped sustain their population. Their temple got destroyed, messiah nowhere to be found, trash genes.