Hourly reminder

One WEEK (7 days) until the election and he's only got a 22% chance of winning. Why are you guys acting like Trump can win?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9200-you-cant-even-2016-mpc-election-desk-headquarters/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/30/upshot/florida-poll.html?_r=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's not 0%, duh.

You are a RACIST.

Hillary's got this.

It was 8% around the last monday. He'll get to 50% by 8 Nov.

No one who actually pays attention ever thought trump would win

Trump is and always was just a meme

the only reason he won the primary is because the republican party cant keep up with the changing demographic in the U.S. and people dont want to vote for a religious extremist or Bush 2

Undecideds are a small fraction of the voting population and only made up their minds by now on how to vote for.

About 40% of Americans are partisan, and vote straight red or blue each time. There is a 15% of the voting population that is a bit more wobbly, but tend to vote based of partisan political views. 5% are true swing voters.

>It was 8% around the last monday.

No it wasn't. Why are you lying user?

He already won florida

>the only reason he won the primary is because the republican party cant keep up with the changing demographic in the U.S. and people dont want to vote for a religious extremist or Bush 2

Agreed. Trump is the last gasp of angry white male Americans. Once this election ends with Trump getting crushed, I hope to god immigration reform is passed.

I am very pissed to see the moderate pro-amnesty bloc of voters not get a say in our politics.

NATE CARDBOARD LMAO
NATE PLASTIC LMAO

Bush 3...

So you going to keep it in there? Because if they lose early voting in that state they lost cucky

As a german i cant believe that people really vote for Hillary. One time 'murica, be no idiot and vote Trump.

>Because if they lose early voting in that state they lost cucky

So why would you be scared if I saved your post and posted it say on Nov 8? Because Nate Silver gives Hillary an over 60 chance or winning Florida. You aren't scared user?

Yes it was. Why are you lying user?

Keep it in there cuck. It's amusing to have you play damage control for a state you already lost

So we can make the same mistake you guys did? No thanks.

>Yes it was. Why are you lying user?

13.2%

He would have to see like a 50% swing in one week. Which is almost impossible. Hillary could decline 4% each day and still win. You only have 7 days.

It's clear nate silver is bullshit considering trump already won florida

We did anything wrong?

You didn't replace yourselfs with shitskins and kneel before the alter of international finance

>It's clear nate silver is bullshit considering trump already won florida

Yes just like Romney won florida when he was doing better than Obama in early voting in 2012 user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Late October, 2016
>Putting faith in polls

Humpty Dumpty has fallen off the wall. Start skewing and fucking with polls to influence in your favor just once, and the entire practice becomes shady and untrustworthy. Whether the poll looks like it's pro-Clinton or pro-Trump, trust has been shattered and cannot be put back. For me, at least.

Obama won combined early voting by 100k and won the state by 70k

Even pollsters suggest election day voters are trumps strength. Ready to anhero yet hillcuck?

>One WEEK (7 days) until the election and he's only got a 22% chance of winning

One DAY before the referendum and Brexit only had a 8% chance of happening.

Not only did we manage to get 50%, we got 51.9% A million leave voters could have decided not to bother, and leave still would have won

And a couple of days ago he was at 9%. At this rate he'll be in front come the 8th.

Not that it matters what Nate "trump will not be the nominee" Jewvers thinks.

Because he will win. Just watch.

Actually we imported alone last year more shitskins that chidren were born in germoney (including niglets, turkish babies etc). Merkel need new voters.

>Brexit

Stopped reading there. GTFO with these britbong shit. We aren't a white country like your shithole.

He got the date wrong. 9.2 on oct 17

>At this rate he'll be in front come the 8th.

50% swing in 7 days?

Make America white again!

This looks like a pretty accurate map. The only chance Trump has is to turn Pennsylvania and stick to script for the next eight days. Pretty tough.

nevermind that date is exactly right

Polls sampling 22,000 with a 0.6% margin of error were out by 4%

Polls with a 3.5% margin of error were 14% out.

Even Nate Silver has been raising his chances. He had been below 10% earlier.

>as per bloomberg, rosenthal, whinestein, et al survey
>featured on time magazine and cnn

Get the fuck out CTR

Why does it matter anyway considering he is already a joke when you consider florida?

oh noes nate silver

New York turning Red, believe me.

22 is a magic number

yeah and arkansas will turn blue, sure thing bud

You mean Jew York.

>OP is fag
>OP believes the oversampled polls
>Nate Silver is a cuck

Trump landslide incoming.

As a New Yorker I want to believe, but there are so many shitlibs and shitskins here.

seriously, doesn't everyone know that?
i guess some people will believe almost anything just because it sounds pro-trump

Yeah, you did.

HITLER

NC's gonna go red and maybe PA

>NC
>red

>(((Nate Cohn)))
Trump has a good chance of winning NC according to this sperg analysis: mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9200-you-cant-even-2016-mpc-election-desk-headquarters/

Most likely it will all come down to PA, both directly for its votes and because him winning it indicates that the "monster vote" of Trump voters who didn't vote in the last 1-2 elections (thus are not counted as likely voters in polling) is substantial.

>NC
>blue

Stop that meme

Obama barely won it in 2008 and he couldn't win it in again in 2012

NC is a lock for Trump PA or Colorado is where the race will be won or lost at this point. Again the scummy lowlifes on the internet are ahead of the MSM.

Nate Silver's model doesn't take into account early/absentee voting data. He's admitted it's a weakness of the model.

Like a bedsheet racing stripe running through the middle of the country.

It was 8% on Friday
It was 12% on Saturday
It was 18% on Sunday

It's 1/5 at this point and its only going up this week.

Nate talcum powder need to hedge his bets.

Trump with 370+.

Her numbers haven't even been affected by the email shit yet, let alone what else is coming this week.

Be patient, schlomo

>"[Trump is] so strong that Mrs. Clinton has just 55 percent of the vote among white registered Democrats without a degree, compared with Mr. Trump’s 32 percent."
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/30/upshot/florida-poll.html?_r=2

32 percent of white democrats without degree, their biggest voting block, switched to Trump in Florida.

Trump's victory is going to be YUUUGE.

20%? That's twice as high as the chance of me getting these digits.

I mean... THESE digits (Still less of a chance than Trump winning)

22% isn't 0%

>So we can make the same mistake you guys did?

Hillary will make Merkel look good. And Merkel is a batshit insane dictator who is destroying Europe.

I think this will be the map plus NC for Trump. It's going to be close as fuck.

All we need to do is PRAISE KEK

If this post ends in a 1, Trump goes up 1% in this moment.

Every day this gets posted Trumps WIN PERCENTAGE TM is a little bit higher :^)

rolling for d*bs and trump victory

and this time white vote is up and black vote is down in NC when compared to '12
trump is going to dominate there.

or NH, WI, MI

Yea bush 3 Amerifags are so fucking ignorant of both their own country and the rest of the world

Anything can happen when you just make up numbers.

Top kek British bookmaker is afraid he's going to lose out on $600,000 bet placed on Hillary to win, if you want to check real percentages check the betting agencies

>it went up another 2%

We're breaking the conditioning

it will go up to near 50% before the election so that nate plastic can somehow spin it and save face.

>winning NC

He shit just looks so JUST

There is no reason Trump feel THAT far after the Dem convention and then came all the way back, again for no reason at all.

Trump is gonna buttfuck Hillary from the covert Trump voters that are claiming to be undecided or cucked by their wives into "supporting" Hillary

wow yesterday it was 7% then shortly after 4% now its 22% really makes me think

NC is way more likely to turn.

Keep rolling this fake polls, faggot. Trump is from the future and has already won, so eat a dick.

The polls have not yet reacted to any of the latest developments with the FBI reopening its investigation. Nate doesn't personally adjust the numbers when news events happen, the effect needs to flow through in the polls.

O wait NC isn't enough.

He's about as likely to win Colorado as Penn

So, NC + Colorado is pretty valid too

Hes clearly been improving (8% to 22%)

Why can't new York and California fall into the ocean and fix the United States and many world problems?

And the full effect of the FBI investigation hasn't even kicked in.

>Believe polls
>Have worked on a real political campaign

CHOOSE ONE