USA should totally bring some freedom to Australia

How is this not racist!?

don't get excited m8, its a b8 n switch. govt gives off image of being tough on reffo cunts arriving by boat, meanwhile keep importing hundreds of thousands of chinese and other shitcunts legally by plane each year. only retards think libs (and abbott especially) was based

it's not racist. you come here legally period. that is our law. we aren't going to take the risk. that isn't racism, it's common sense.
our tribe dictates our tribes rules. if you want to join our tribe you follows our tribes rules.

get over it.

We have that many Jews fleeing Europe coming here, so we had to obey our greatest ally Israel

>Let's make illegal immigration illegal

Should work great guys.

Immigrant is a race now. Islam is a race. Tumblrina is a race.
Everything is race.

Weebs are a race too
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ANIME

>banning what is already illegal
how the fuck does that even make sense

I'm a white American. I can't illegally immigrate to Australia without consequences either. Stop making immigration about race. I think it's far more telling of your racism that you assume every immigrant is brown.

Because of your white privilege you will never have to do it illegally though. Your mentality is part of the problem.

I like races.

I don't understand why people don't understand this. Why does the world feel entitled to white nations?

Using words like "white privilege" makes you part of the problem. Go fuck yourself to death with a shovel. You're an embarrassment. Your father would be ashamed of you if your mother knew who he was.

>Why does the world feel entitled to white nations?
Because we created modern world? Without colonialism brown nations would eat shit from trees to this day.

Let them eat shit from trees.

The law isn't specific to a race or religion.

Therefore not racist.

Who gives a fuck.

You enter our country illegally then fuck you you're NEVER coming back.

DEJA VU

Difference is you faggots nationalize them. We ship em off.

God, Europe. Even your car races are faggy.

because we are fucking full