Who is the strongest character that Jamie Madrox could kill? He is going full out...

Who is the strongest character that Jamie Madrox could kill? He is going full out, a billion Jamie's are marching the streets.

Isn't he dead?

Nothing can kill the Multiple Man.

I would say with the right dupes he could fuck anyone up, but that might just be me being a madroxfag.

I guess he could multiply a suitcase nuke and level a county or two, so whoever can't withstand that. MoS Superman DKR Superman were both messed up by nukes so they're a good bet.

Ultimate Pym could.

Except gas clouds.

If he ever gets hold of a Cosmic Cube or other artifacts, he could just duplicate it and overpower everyone.

Whatever happened to Ultime Multiple Man anyways?

Storytime X-Men #100

Neat

WOOOOOOW ultimate x-men has horrible writing

Wait I didn't think Madrox could multiply items

Ultimate Madrox might've been a plot device for literally one of the worst runs I've seen in an X-Men comic but he had pretty good music taste at least.

He can mulitply any object he holds, otherwise every dupe of him would be naked.

Yep.

It's real foggy what he can and can't duplicate since he never does anything useful with the ability, I fathom it's not that broken though.

Man, Brit security used to be terrible before they started importing Muslims to spice the place up.

I'm fairly sure that his clothing is made of unstable molecules

His origin story involves him wearing his original costume all his life because he couldn't wear anything else

I'd bet a bunch of money next page is Wolverine standing over Madrox's corpse.

Whatever, I was close.

No prize.

Thank you for your money

He did defeat The Thing in his first appearance and was a Fantastic Four villain that could hold himself good against the four. So I guess as long his opponent can't destroy a entire world Madrox can drown him with his dupes.

>These people are supposed to be the good guys

I would never have guessed that his first appearance was in F4.

>Good guys
>In Ultimate

Hulk, but not when he is World Breaker.

If it got a measurable strenght level Madrox can beat it.

I never read it, but it surprised me to see in Claremont's run how old Maddrox is as a character. IIRC he was in Muir Island with Moira.

Does Madrox have any limitations on how frequently he can clone himself? He never has to eat, regain mass, anything?

no. it is automatic. like a reaction.

Hot.

But that wouldn't really work. Eventually, he'd just be suffocating the clones closest to whatever he was targeting. It'd just end up like the Hillsborough disaster.

If he goes full out he will just drown her under a mountain of corpses.

That'd be kind of like trying to get a hundred guys to lift a skyscraper, assuming we're talking about Hulk levels of strength. At some point, you're not going to be able to meaningfully add more people.

>100
Try to imagine a hundred million men pushing against a skycraper. It will fall eventually even if half will be crushed, there will be a lack of guys.

So he can duplicate anything he's holding? He can crash the world economy by holding on to a bar of gold?

Why doesn't someone give him some vibranium, or let him hold on to the cosmic cube or the infinity gems?

>Madrox as an infiltrator

What infiltration techniques is he skilled in?

Also, who's the little Hydra girl, and why the fuck does she look like Ann Frank?

But if half the guys are crushed, not only aren't they contributing, they're making it a bit more difficult for those coming after them, what with their pulpy remains making the terrain slicker and more difficult to push off of. It's not like they really continue contributing after death, you know? At some point, it would just turn into millions of men angrily slipping and tumbling in a vast pool of viscera to get within a dozen meters of said skyscraper.

They should give Madrox Extremis and we would have an endless army of superhuman.
Shit. Just give him something to hold. He is our saviour. Hail Multiple Man the Magnificent.

Madrox is a character like Plastic Man.
It would work, because he absorbs the kinetic energy and creates new copies of himself.

It's not unstable molecules, it's just some special impact-absorbing suit because he had no control over his powers, a fly bumping into him was enough to make a new dupe.

He could make an infinite amount of himself, it wouldn't fix the underlying problem. Unless he was able to simultaneously absorb the bodies of deceased clones back into himself, which would make it much more feasible!

He can do that.

Bump

What happens next?
Also who is the artist?

He is alive man, he is just faking his dead.

>Madrox is a character like Plastic Man
That powerful?

>Implying he didn't see how retarded things were going to get and had his main body stay at the farm.

>absorbs dupes without even touching them

I thought he couldn't do that?

>falls down, creates the dupes all over again

Madrox could singlehandedly end the scarcity economy.

No more famines, he can endlessly dupe food. No more oil crises, give him a jug of gas for each hand.

HE'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING MUTANT REEEE

Isn't he a subset of mutant?

He's some sort of totally unique anomaly right?

Yeah. Marvel probably forgot or didn't care because he's always lumped in with mutants like Mimic and Juggs.

He was, which got brought up in PAD's first X-Factor run as well. He was her lab assistant.

He used to be limited to something like 40-50 clones at any given time, but power creep gotta power creep. He hasn't had any real limitations for years.

I don't even fucking know anymore what he can do. Madrox got weird, man.

Killcrop, yeah.

I think 100 clones are his top limit if he wants to remain sNe, but when a villain brainwashes him like in of Apocalypse or ultimate, a milliom or more is possible.
This leaves poor Jamie utterly insane.

i know this is ultimate storm, but 616 storm seems like she'd be fine with killing him especially given the circumstances

>had to let my healing factor kick in
the fuck?

Yeah, just like Squirrel Girl.

>What is clearly a dozen clones of the same dude wearing some funky trenchcoat thingies does not automaticly raise suspicion. Actually what about the fact that the u.k should have countermeasures in place for obviously superhuman activity.

God this is fucking obnoxious, a comic that starts off with nothing but pop culture references bose/apple shilling can't be good. Who wrote this?

He is one of the few characters that impossible to be killed

>tfw impregnating your gf with yourself then absorbing yourself nine months later

You can't really stop a villain like him. In traditional comics those are usually the recurring villains because of how easy it is for the writers to "bring them back."

That explain Bendis obsession with Ultron.

So how long do you think it will be before bringing him back? I doubt it will be anytime soon since he's not really an important character in the grand scope of things. Maybe in a couple years they'll make a new X-Factor reboot.

>>Long time ago Madrox was starving to death
>>He eat a clone
>>Cannibalism
>>He turn in the Wendigo
>>Infinite Wendigos ravaging everything

Earth-X was based af

So easily handwaved it's not even funny. A dupe or Madrox prime will just show up and reveal he's been in hiding.

is that how it happens?

Yes
Hank found a dead wendigo halfway splicing.

Bump