Jewish

What does Sup Forums really think about Jews? I've seen a lot of sarcasm and satire, along with a lot of real disdain.

So what is the reason for the real hate, the dismissal of that hate, and the meme of the whole thing?

Why should I hate Jews? Real talk I want to hear full opinions. I've yet to figure it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think some are crazy people and racists, but most are muslims i think

The Federal Reserve is the cause of the next holocaust. They have stolen from every one.

I am also trying to find REAL answers, user. My Dad refuses to research this with me and thinka it is all either conspiratorial or jealous hatred...

Someone linked me this page earlier: rense.com/general88/hist.htm

I have not finished but it does have a lot of interesting information... That hard part will be, for me, analyzing this data and fact checking. Beware there is a LOT here..

But if we could simply prove or disprove this Ashenazi "fake" Jew theory imo it would put me in a better oath of understanding.

I don't think it matters, but i am a 34yo grown ass man and run very red pilled social media pages. I think the whole 'hate the Jew' kek is growing in popularity. It will have to be addeessed by our main stream leaders sooner or later. Ya know?

That's what I'm saying. Thanks for the info.

Btw my ip was banned for making this post.

Like wtf lol I've never been banned before and seconds after making this it happened.

A lot of it is a joke. Some of it is real anger.

I'm ethnically jewish (unbroken matrillinial descent) but I don't attend shul aside from the high holidays or keep frum. neither do my parents.

I take part in the kike hate threads just like everyone else.

In seriousness, there are some legit reasons to dislike the jewish community. It's not all crazy conspiracy bullshit though some of it is.

Zionism and Communism were spawned by Jews. Basically the greatest crimes of the 20th century were committed by Jews. Sure you can't blame every Jew alive for this, but it's still the truth and the fact that the perpetrators so successfully supress this truth, at least in the US, pisses a lot of people off to the point where they don't care so much about being fair and measured in their rantings.

Oh and trying to destroy Western Civilization. People don't like that either.

Rich powerful jews are the ones pushing faggotry, race-mixing, pedophilia, degeneracy, anti-intellectualism, drug use etc. They're not just an enemy of the white race but all races with a distinct identity and traditional values.

they almost unanimously vote liberal and for more immigrants and welfare
They are well placed throughout a significant portion of the media and are constantly pushing liberal views enough that the uninformed population takes them as normal
That's reason enough

I am one apparently. I didn't think much about them until I found out desu.

Shalom m8.

How's the voyage of discovery going?
How did you find out?

I don't know, they seem to like us for some weird reason. I hate globalists and multiculturalists and somehow (((most))) happen to be Jewish and it really makes me think

They did 9/11, framed Muslims then sent my country men to go die in the sand for them in a bogus war. They also killed Jesus and are trying to enslave humanity with their Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

most jews are ignorant of the goings on of the federal reserve and are just as much a victim of fiat banking as the rest of us, but there is a cabal of bankers that are zionist jews that are running it all, you cant blame all jews just like you cant blame all white people for the KKK,

i come from a jewish family but i am atheist, i hate all religion because it is primitive superstition and is divisive and used as a tool to control and manipulate people

Not a lot of Jews are "The Jews", in fact there are many based Jews....
Problem is, most "The Jews" ARE Jewish...

Why do you take part? I don't get the Jew hate on here to be honest. It just seems stupid to me. I have seen some very witty shit on this board, but whenever it comes to the Jews, it's just vitriol.

(((atheist)))

atheist in the classical sense, i believe in god but i hate religion, religion is man made, there is no prayer or ritual anyone or any religion can perform to make god favor anyone, it is a stupid idea to think so,

all the holy books are full of bullshit,

the only thing anyone needs to know is love, and the golden rule

it's a problem of multiculturalism. different cultures with different goals/interests cohabitating creating conflicts and resentment.

Oh there's a lot of just repetitive bullshit for sure.
I dunno man. Like most of the shit on here I just find it funny.

But for real I was kicked out of my local chapter of the globalist-capitalist-communist-zionist-catholic-anticatholic-racemixing-menorahsfororphans-bakes ale cabal. So I'm just chilling here until I can steal enough shekels to buy my way back in.

Jews are a racist clique with very strong in-group preferences hiding behind a persecution narrative. They combine their racism with set of advantageous cultural traits (emphasis on academic and professional achievement, thrift, family unity and continuity) to outcompete members of their host society who are hampered by principles of universality (is: the lack of in-group preferences), a work ethic that emphasises the importance of honest labor (blue collar vs white collar), and more recently, degrading family units.

This is just the natural state of things, combine that with the efforts of some Jews to actively undermine their host societies (see Communists and modern Cultural Marxists), and one will begin to see why (((they))) are so hated.

Everything you explained here, imo, is the reason why most average red pilled anons don't take Jew hate seriously.

We can not see your point of view, especially when given without factual evidence... "Teh Jew plays the victim and uses that against a society to in return, take our pot of gold." i dissagree.. As Jews for the most part are insanely gifted ppl and some of the most brilliant minds in academic history... Unlike the niggs, they are not known for hiding behing a racist narrative... Niggers live for that shit...

I'm not picking a fight here. Just expressing that most of us need facts and statistics, hard evidence packed up with logical reasoning that is broadly noticed.

LOVE this based copy pasta

This started out faurly strong. Still vague, but I know you can't write a book here.. But than dropped off into "Jesus booted the kikes from the temple for beimg kikes and to this day they are still acting lile kikes."

I just think if there is a real Jewish conspiracy going on there has to be real evidence of it somewhere...

The hate for the Jews stems from the fact they hate other nations nationalism while being nationalistic themselves.
I wouldn't mind them if they just fucked off but they still control media even after germs BTFOd them.

Was ur ip really banned? Makes no sense. There is a fuck load of these threads. Inhabe personaly asked over the years many times.

Those are Heredi Jews, an Ultra Orthodox sect that actually follow the mandates of the Torah and HATE reformed Jews with a passion. They are also Anti-Israel. They believe a Jewish state can only exist once their Messiah arrives. Establishing Israrl beforehand is in direct opposition to what their God mandated them to do.

All they do is study Torah and fuck their wives. Loads of children, usually dirt poor on welfare and horrible drivers.

Reformed Jews are elitist assholes who tout a sense of superiority over the rest of humanity. Their beliefs (zionism) are atheistic in nature. I have no respect for hypocrisy.

Keep being bluepilled.

>What does Sup Forums really think about Jews?
I know and have worked with a few Jews. I will unironically say that they aren't the worst people out there. Most are decent people that never give me problems, unlike other groups.

It seems like a big troll operation that the US should fear jews, yet there are a significant black, muslim, and other groups that are more organized and are a lot more sinister.

Can't lump them all together.

Went to high school with some awesome jews, they're cool.

It's the douchey ones that control the world that I have a problem with.

I wouldn't say it's all jews, in fact I couldn't because my mother was jewish and therefore I would also be considered so, but it's undeniable that a great deal of the evil in this world is a result of jewish trickery

Thanks fer nuthin...if you can't take the heat make like a tree and gtfo...

They are your eternal enemy, parasite and seek destruction of you far greater than any muslim.

This. You spoke for many of us but seemed a lot less concerned with if there is an actual Hew conspiracy... I've been coming here for about 10 years and my interests have recently peaked.

Is that real, user?

because war is upon me, whether I wish it or not

They subvert your nationalism to kill your race and create their zio-marxist slave nation.

Got keked by an ice pick.

I don't like them

Takes your 35 billion in aid and gives it to shitty arabia to fund radical islam ISISQaedaFSNusra. Then destroy the nation sending the refuse into your nation to destroy you.

twenty first century ovens

Prove it..
PROVE IT
((((PROVE IT))))
Or shut the fuck up... God! Bunch of conspiracy theorist fucktards on Sup Forums these days...

Leave faggot. People are starting to understand.

Drives your nation's economy to the ground with debt to buy up all the assets and then promotes communism.

Religion is a part of a culture of every nation, by abolishing it completely you are a cultural marxist.

You sound like Stan's dad when he gets mad.

Goooshhhhh

Commits the largest genocide in human history and blames white for 6 million.

Kek. xD

So let me get this straight Sup Forums, Jewish elite are split between 'Nationalist' Jews (ie the good guys) and the 'Globalist' Jews (ie the bad guys).

Care to explain why the Globalists have more influence than the Nationalists?

Uses goy greed to kill whites and spread Islamophobia phenomena created at the birth of israel.

I'm not though.... Because there are no sauces or facts being laid out... Just mostly opinionated bull shit.. And yes.. Once in a while someone posts something of aubstance but, again, no sauce.

Pic related, nigger...

Tells everyone they own israel with teabag scroll but are really khazar rats.

There's a reason why they've been kicked out of everysingle country.

Turns out if you are the minority that preaches that you are above everyone you tend to make a lot of enemies. So Jews in history haven't been really smart, even though they think of themselves very highly.

they're basically just another breed of sand niggers

They are your eternal enemy as a white and it is your duty to obliterate their disease and lift the human race.

Op r you still here? Have you learned anything new that has advances your personal beleif? Because, imo, ALMOST this whole thread is just opinionated rhetoric...

A FUCKING LEAF

>modern Jews need to pay reparations for killing Jesus

Fuck (((religion))), it's all the same. Stay woke.

WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE JEWISH MAFIA (Actual Alex Jones Quote) AND 1776 WILL RISE AGAIN!

we don't...

They faked the holocaust cucking Germany, then they cucked all Europe with all the multicultural bullshit, they own hollywood and use it for propaganda purpouses, they controll your goverment and use your army to kill innocent people all arround the world and kill innocent leaders,...

They have an eerily large number of people in the socioeconomic elite, but I'd assume that's do to in group preference and their historical banking background. I've met some nice Jews, and I probably would have been one myself if great grandpa ernie hadn't schtupped a goyim. (in b4 still jew) I gotta say though, the wealthier ones can be massive pieces of shit. Either the whole machiavellian string puller thing, or spoiled lazy ass princelings pushing marxism. I think the rich ones throw the poor ones under the bus and then demand solidarity because muh israel

*You don't

>/pol is satire meme
kill yourself faggot

It's OK. I wasn't born racist either. I learned.

>10th century
>Roman Empire

Im mostly ironycal with most of racist memes but i unironycally take note of all the tricks those kikes are supposed to be doing, just in case. Better safe than sorry

> The federal reserve is evil meme
> Falling for it that easily

Prove that the Jews faked the Holocaust..

The few jews I know irl are nice people. Its the jews at the top that we have to be wary for.

Prove it, anons...

Beat country in world