Have we misjudged Islam?

Have we misjudged Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12638112
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, even child-raping desert chimps occasionally do something good. Doesn't mean the rest of their death cult is good.

>misjudged
In what way?

Nope. Seems to be muslims doing regular muslim stuff.

>her

I wish all the degenerates had one throat to be slit

How racist!

No

A broken clock is right twice a day.

No. While I don't really care too much about what happens to a tranny I would prefer they weren't butchered like animals since that's barbaric. They need help mentally and this is more proof the Muslims are just savages. However, trannies, feminists and other anti-western groups getting raped and killed by their pets is sweet irony, but still disgusting and savage.

>I don't want to see her.
>Kill her right in front of my eyes.
>Muslim logic

Still I can't say I disagree with the man.

top heh
it's only a matter of time before the left implodes on itself

But there's nothing right about that barbarism. They don't need to be hacked to death they need medical treatment. We need more doctors studying them to figure out what went wrong.

wtf i love islam now

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

or you could remove the problem.

>kill all transfagets
>more people are born
>a small fraction of them are transfagets just like the last generation
You're not thinking this through.

It's not fucking rocket science, these people are attention whores.

I just saved your hypothetical doctors a lot of time. I hope they use it to cure dementia.

>her

Neck You'reselve

>hacked to death
Okay, so which one of you 400 lbs hackers did this?

>be a complete failure at raising your children
>chimp out and kill them
Sounds like mudslimes

>get married
>first wedding night
>she tells you her vagoo might smell a bit like poo poo and she needs to apply buttlube to it before you can plug in

wat do

>Transgender woman
It should be "Mentally ill man"

That guy looks normal. Why would he marry a mutant?

This.
/thread

No different than white supremacist trash wanting to off race traitors or non whites

FYI, half of all trans whores in moscow are from muslim regions of Russia(Caucasus). From what i remember Saudi Arabia also has a lot of transsexuals.
Take what you will from it.

They only way to get rid of tranny abominations is to bully them to death. They are already very close to suicide they just need a nudge

Luchalitten is so cool. best fire starter in a long time

>The victim's body was 'cut up' and unrecognisable to those who had known her.

Why are they talking about the surgery?

I wonder what this guy would do with them

>Trans
>in Moscow
Okay, seriosly, wtf, I can imagine being gay, but becoming a trans in Russia is basically a death sentence, isn't it?

>becoming a trans in Russia is basically a death sentence, isn't it?
You're currently posting in a thread about it literally being a death sentence.

>While I don't really care too much about what happens to a tranny I would prefer they weren't butchered like animals since that's barbaric

Thinking like that is exactly why we have the fag/tranny problem.

Iran actually forces gay men to become trannies or face the death penalty.

>retarded muslim killing a more retarded muslim
1*1 is always 1 doesn't really matter how you look at it.

Bum them. ALL of them.

You could just lock them up and medicate them, forcefully. We dont kill people suffering from other kinds of mental disorders, and we shouldnt kill trannies either. Lock them up and keep them away from any sharp object they wanna use to turn their crotch into a mess.

I wasn't aware that Russia allowed tranny operations. So how are they bigots again?

>Brutal murder of degenerate after baiting with marriage

GEE I WONDER WHY

That's not true, stop deluding yourself into thinking Sup Forums has that kind of power. Nobody gives a shit what online trolls say.

Keep killing the small fraction and people will stop choosing to be trannys/fags.

Our fight must be a fight against Liberalism in all its forms.
In a sense fundamentalist Muslims and Traditionalists in the West have the same enemy.
But in this case "the enemy of my enemy" is definitely not our friend.
The mohammedan death cult must be dealt with right after we have overcome the madness that has engulfed our countries.

thing is we should teach tranny is not acceptable and a mental condition not this lynching shit

It's pretty sad, North Africans/Middle Easterners were pretty based before Islam fucked them up

>Genders know their place
>qt lolitas are glorified
>Patriotic as fuck
>Redpilled as fuck
>Hate the jews
>Understand that the jews are ruining the world
>Enslaved blacks
>Contributed greatly to ancient technology/science (Egyptians essentially laid the foundation to everything we know)

Too bad religion fucked em up

Hey Im not mourning their deaths and think their high suicide rate is a good thing but I hate Muslims more. Concerning American trannies, I'd rather not see any American die but they need to be helped first. If they are a lost cause then sure, off to the gas chamber.

Violent sandniggers.

When did Sup Forums became a bunch of edgelords? is it the influence of Sup Forumsermins?

Islam is literally a religion made to control stupid people.

Read more.

Educate yourself.

If you find anything worthy in Islam, you're one of the stupid people it's meant for.

I told you. Islam is BASED af.

No, islam is still as toxic, degenerate and cancerous as ever.

Is that...Ben Shapiro?

Forced castration doesn't make them a tranny. Their not getting their dick turned inside out its just getting cut off entirely. Theyre eunuchs.

The ME is just a mess though. They LOVE to butt fuck one another. When I was in Afghanistan working at a vehicle gate they would be pounding one another in the parking lot while they waited to come inside the base. Fucking disgusting. They shat all over the place and some would even try and solicite sex with my men, usually resulting in them getting their asses kicked.

One of the ways to tell was if a dude was holding another dudes pinky. The one holding the pinky was the catcher. I saw one dude holding two guys pinkies as they walked up to the gate. Fucking disgusting.

Why is this board so against personal freedom?

No? Most people consider them degenerate, but they don't really give any fuck about them, and won't go out of their way to kill them, or even make their life miserable. Yeah, sure, you could encounter some street gangs that may want to kill you (and that shit is non-existent as fuck in spb), but then you're fucked either way, trans or not.

But Mohammad was a feminist

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12638112

heh

Islam has some good ideas but it is overly strict in the context of white people. It's necessary for low impulse control shitskins though.

>Islam is literally a religion made to control stupid people.
So basically 99% of the world?

Sup Forums transitioned from libertarian to authoritarian sometime around 2014

Based islam.

Inshallah

I'd be pretty upset if she removed her dick too.

The only appeal of trannies is that they're women with feminine dicks.

Islam is closer to how our ancestors lived for thousands of years than our decadent western culture.

Stop bringing this FUCKING meme to Sup Forums
pedophilia is shit
bestiality is shit
killing Christians and Atheists is shit

Kek

Sup Forums will be an islam board around 2018

pre-op only famalam

Daily reminder that pol is an islamic board

And? There's not even one single religion on this planet - apart from "muh progress" - that advocates for the rights of trannies.
In the very best case, nothing is said about them, such as buddhism. And anyway even buddhism is strongly tied with local culture.

found the redditor

gas the shemales and trannies

This has more to do with the Dagestani culture and traditions, rather than with islam. They wouldve killed him in any case, as he had dishonored their family.

If they want to be trannies they can be trannies. Who gives a fuck? What bothers people is when it gets rubbed in their face or children get indoctrinated with this stuff when they should have normal childhood. Or the whole pronoun bullshit.

Anyway, there's literally no reason to cut them up like a bag of meat, especially if it's your kid. If anything he should've killed himself that fuck. Killing somebody like that isn't less nuts than wearing women's clothing and it's the reason why certain countries are shit. They kill eachother over slightly annoying bullcrap.

Really? So you're really saying Muslims are doing something good?

/thread

A miscalibrated timebomb is right twice a day.

lmao midf tried to shill in Sup Forums 2 year ago and failed harder than jidf

How would you react if your kid decided to be a tranny?

I would be disappointed if they were gay but could get over it. Tranny = instant disownment

Honor killing is pretty good if it means less trannies. Honor killing falling out of style is probably where we went wrong.

agreed

mashallah.

Would you cut your tranny kid into pieces?

Civilized people don't do this shit, even to trannies.

Islam is not red pill, it's evil pill and hacking people to death is nigger tier.

If you care about your families honour you would. of course germanics don't care about such things(anymore).

Based. All LGBT deserve this tbqh desu

No but I wouldn't be a Muslim either

How did you let your country become what it is, Sweden? Why are you not out in the street fighting for your honor?

Don't you think it's worse for your family honor to get on the national news for being a murderer who cuts up his own kid for being a tranny? If you talk about honour, this is something most people look down upon.

Yes to both, that's the point, jews want a war, they're happy regardless: Whites destroy muds, muds destroy Whites, both destroyed.

im not a dirty dog g*rmanic, im just here for blonde girls and money.

Lol how is hacking to death even real nigga, like unplug your modem nigga hahahahaha.

i would completely disown. i'd even take xir off my insurance. the faggot can pay for his own hormones and then kill himself on his own before age 30.

fuck i'm afraid of having kids because the boy will inevitably become a faggot and the girl will be a cockslut hypnotized by the kike media

I agree with you but the sad truth is that there won't be any medical treatment besides even strengthening their mental retardation. I'm sure that we would have a ''cure'' by now if it wasn't so frowned upon by the liberal world. Sadly killing those things is the only option we have right now and it's lefties who are at fault for this.

>transgender
>muslim
>"woman"

Gas the subhuman degenerates.

>Sup Forums has the same opinion about transwomen as a bunch of shitskinned barbarians
gee I wonder what that could tell you about your opinion