What do you think about The Tick Sup Forums?

What do you think about The Tick Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fM3N7qQWrU?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=8RK8B4HhbhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for some reason i can remember the episode with the bread really vividly

The pilot was good but the rest of the show never matched the pilot's level of quality.

wtf now that you mention it I can too. I vaguely remember other episodes but the bread one is clear as day

The cartoon was always weird to me when I was young, but I'm watching the live-action show with Peter Serafinowicz and it's pretty fun.
The comic's neat, too.

God tier hero, good cartoon

Can amazon please stop putting ads for it on every youtube video?

>he doesn't have adblockers

You throw me the idol, I throw you the whip!

The Tick did 9/11

youtu.be/5fM3N7qQWrU?t=1m22s

not on mobile. unless you know something I don't

Is that the show where quebec flew off into space and he had to bring it back or was that another show?
Someone please tell me that show.

haven't seen the new show yet. i liked the one with patrick warburton. i have no idea why they cancelled the first live action show. watched the cartoon as a kid. read the complete edlund a few years ago. good shit

THRAKARZOG

The live action show that came out in 2001 feels like Seinfeld

I wonder why that could be.

Loved it as a kid, recently read the comics and found even more appreciation for the Tick

>haven't seen the new show yet
Definitely recommend it myself.
The first episode might put you off for reasons that could spoil it if I told you, but it gets really freaking good, and what might put you off in the first episode actually might end up being a plus.
The reason:
They toy around with a few things in there that make it feel like it's going for something very different than what it actually is going for. I won't say more, but you'll get it once you're about halfway through episode 1.

Cartoon isn't as good as I thought it was when I was a kid.

Then stop being a dumb mobilefag

The cartoon was God-tier. The live show seems good but it'll never have a guy with a chair for a face carving his name into the moon.

I always wanted to see a crossover between The Tick and the DC universe.

is brought us probably my favorite quote from any cartoon ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RK8B4HhbhU

there was a cut down version but I got axed it seems but everything that guy says is gold

besides the fact that literally nobody has ever heard of him so there's no rip for his shitty live show
hes ok