Does anyone else find obvious racial propaganda in the Harry Potter?

Does anyone else find obvious racial propaganda in the Harry Potter?

>pure breeds are retards
>muggles are being stereotyped
>The mixed breed wizards are top tier: Snape, Dumbledore, Harry Potter, Voldemort

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1Tr1qCHwq4
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jk-rowling-shuts-down-racist-8157939
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>One of main antagonist is the evil Aryan blonde Malfoy,
>Harry is literally played by a Jew
Yes

Mixed breeds? I thought Hermione was the only main character who was mud-blood. And yes to your question.

Yep, didn't notice it until I was older.

But it is pure globalist propaganda.

The only thing they fucked up and regret massively is not making HP black.

>Anti-Nazism is always, 100%, without a doubt a Jewish machination

Wew lad

Hermione is black now.

hpmor has a more thought out approach, pure blood supremacists think wizards become less powerful due to mixing. Draco is actually a cunning and powerful wizard instead of a arrogant pussy.

Unfortunately it turns out that magic ability isn't a quantitative trait and thus mixing doesn't lessen magical ability. On the other hand, the obvious analogue in the reals world, Intelligence, is definitely quantitative.

harrys mother was muggle born

Pretty sure Harry is born to two wizards

yes, "Avada Kedavra" actually translates to "bring on the white extinction"

But his mother is muggle born. You shame yourself with this ignorance.

And what about people like Sirius Black?

Don't worry user, they fixed it by making Hermione black in the new play

I really like the fact of how inneficient wizard society is even with all the magic bullshit.

If i am not mistaken, the author said that if voldy had succeded and started a war with humans, the wizards would get steamrolled.

We used to burn witches and now we're celebrating them. Sad times

Mud blood is having 100% muggle parents and ancestors.Mixed breed is having both magic and muggle blood. Harry's mother was a mud and his father was pure. Same with Snape, Dumbledore and Voldemort.

there is only like one black kid in all of harry potter and he is the announcer for quidditch.

if anything, shouldn't there be a bunch of muzzies at hogwarts? Don't they have genie magic or something?

>there is only like one black kid in all of harry potter and he is the announcer for quidditch.
>he

That was a guy?

His whole family are considered evil inbred racists for taking pride in thier heritage

Magic is haram. They probably kill all their wizards.

Cuckservative

FUCK YEAH, HUMANITY

There so fucking smug about it in the books as well
"hurr durr look at all these wacky muggle inventions"
Wizards are objectively retarded

don't think about it too hard because then it becomes retarded.

You see, in France, only women can be wizards. And in slav countries, only men are.

but what about Aladdin? That magic lamp must have been absolutely haram.

>pic related

More like the slavs only sent men because they know they are objectively better, and the french only sent women because "muh affirmative action"
Notice how the only female contestant got completely fucking steamrolled by a kid who could barely even use magic

yes but they pretty

what about the new book which just came out recently?

It's glorified fanfiction with a budget.

There's a few more like Dean Thomas who basically cucks Harry and goes banging/tainting Ginny.
He also dates a chink- Cho Chang and they take two Indian/Paki girls to the ball. Why so many interracial relationships Jew K?

Magic makes people lazy, can you imagine if Wizards and humans worked together? A nuclear weapon infused with magic or guns infused with magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1Tr1qCHwq4

"There is no religion higher than Truth".

Tbh I always wanted to plow that shorts potter Boipucci

>Spy wizard visits the white house
>Goes back to britain
>Touches a curse-infused nuke
>Apparates as close to White House as protection charms allow
>Sets off nuke and apparates away

WW2 with magic AND nukes would have ended in global annihilation.
Nukes would show up everywhere, Tanks would fly and be indestructible, flying Aircaft Carriers.

>implying the goblins aren't literally jews

Gringott's has a star of david for christ's sake, shitty res but it's the only one I found on a quick search

The worst part is
>harry marries a coal burner

>The banks are run & controlled by hook-nosed, greedy goblins
>The most loathed house at Hogwarts is represented by a snake – in Nazi Germany Jews were represented as snakes
>wizards & witches live segregated from non-magical folk, whom they call muggles
>they have their own ministry, laws, courts, customs/culture, &c.
>they even have a town free of muggles

I’m getting mixed signals here…

She must be like Morrissey or something... so cucked she's not even conscious of it, but still too British not to have the sort of bred in prejudices...

Or something, I dunno...

Fuck Harry Potter. Read Dune. Eventually it's time to grow up and read fucking Dune...

Voldemort: The Greatest Story Never Told

But magic isn't necessarily a quantifiable, genetic quality like intelligence is. Squibs are proof of that.

Witchcraft is absolutely haraam but Jinn capturing magic is not haraam and it is even respected

They legit are. Tt even says in the first book most wizards don't know even an ounce of logic.

Two highly intelligent people can get a potato-syndrom kid.
It happens.

>Morrissey
>cucked
Morrissey is pretty right wing actually.

I used to love Harry Potter when I was in high school, now I think it's kike propaganda. Not sure If I should be thankful.

Pure-breed anything is retarded you get inbreeding like mad with such a small community as wizards.
Unless purebloods were in the millions there was no chance of the wizard race remaining pure.

what if that's what really happened

furfag

Hpmor is made by a complete sperg and cult leader.

>pure breeds retards

What book did you read? Tom Riddle/Voldemort was the most brilliant student Hogwarts had ever seen. Snape was absolutely up there as well. Slughorn wasn't any slouch either, and Bellatrix was the shit.

Harry's true magical power came from him being a horcrux.

>Voldemort/Snape
>Pure breeds

Dumbledore wasn't half-blood.

It didn't have to end like this

Harry potter started out alright, but as it gained more and more money/propaganda, the jews turned it into a vehicle for propaganda.

At the moment of the first movies conclusion, one gets the sense that the series will be about school aged children, running around solving scooby-doo mysteries using magic, in a mystical school of enchanted wonder.

By the end of the series it turned into "Let's all shit on harry potter, BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO HEROES, GOYIM!"

Oh shit that's right. Sorry.

>but as it gained more and more money/propaganda

Sorry, that should have been "Popularity"

Plus a gay Dumbledore and an Hermione that could have been black dixit JKR (because she misread her own books)

>Pure-breed anything is retarded you get inbreeding like mad with such a small community as wizards.
I remember Sirius explaining something along those lines in the fifth book, saying that wizards would have gone extinct ages ago if they hadn't interbred with muggles. Even the people who claim to be pure probably have some distant muggle ancestry.

>Unless purebloods were in the millions there was no chance of the wizard race remaining pure.
That is something else that harked in my mind. Given the size of the faculty and student body at Hogwarts, I figured the wizarding community of Britain couldn't have been much larger than a few thousand people; That's a bit of a difficult gene pool to sustain over entire millennia

>implying there isn't a Secret Service wizard or two around just for the occasion

Basically becomes the Dresden Files at that point.

Reminder that Snape did nothing wrong and Harry becmae a piece of shit just like Vernon.

The cast is 99% Anglo though. I think the mudblood shit is more about class.

i'd read the shit out of a Harry Potter universe Dresden

AYO HOL UP, JUST CAME HERE TO SAY THAT I IZ BLACK AND U IS RAYCISS IF U SAY
I SHUD BE PLAYS BY ACTRES OF MUH CHARCTERS ORIGNIAL RACE

>That is something else that harked in my mind. Given the size of the faculty and student body at Hogwarts, I figured the wizarding community of Britain couldn't have been much larger than a few thousand people; That's a bit of a difficult gene pool to sustain over entire millennia

Roughly about 3000 Wizards and Witches in Britain, according to Rowling

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jk-rowling-shuts-down-racist-8157939
SHIEEEEEEET

Same. I'm also curious to how the American school works in the Harry Potter universe, like are they sheltered traditionalists or do they have magic guns and electronics?

Hermoine can't be a nignog because she send her parents to Australia.

I dunno. Imperius is practically hand-made for subtle takeovers.

As an vehicle for propaganda, the harry potter series has been of particular interest to me, especially after the fourth movie came out (goblet of fire).

As the series progresses, we see the titular protagonist, Harry potter, gradually being replaced by other characters who manage to do nothing to stop the "Return of the Dark Lord", and Harry relegated to the role of "slave pariah who'se only purpose seems to be doing all of the hard work"

while others take credit for it.

dont you remember how they changed one of malfoys lackeys to a nigger?

> pure breeds
Its not a question about "purity", more about incest. You know, all teh "blue blood" are mostly relatives and having lots of incest in genpool is harmful for descendants.

that's because the actor playing Goyle (or Crabe, wathever) was in prison. But yeah. Also, why are you complaining about a black playing a bad guy ?

Should've been played by a Mexican?

Being born in racism free place I learned concept of racism from Harry Potter.

There was a nigger girl in the first film. And a paki grrrl too.

JK basically wrote an OC fanfic with alot of self-inserting.
She didn't expect it to sell, let alone, be the children's book series of a fucking generation.
So she had no idea how to write the rest of the series and it shows after Azkaban.
Progressive tropes, angsty teenager drama, Voldemort is literally Hitler, and then starts killing characters all over the place.

Only issue is is that is the tippiest shit I've ever read

Stupidest shit in fiction is when there is an instance of fantasy racism, but the races are for all purposes equal. If it was shown that pure bloods are more magically gifted than mudbloods, then it would all make sense. Nobody is racist for no reason.

You're forgetting the specific call-out that Dumbledore is apparently half Injun.

So subtle and subversive. Thanks for the red pill. Any more?

>It's the actual author

We all know it was written as a 'white' character; however, that can be just an expression to describe being scared.

RLY MADE ME THINK UH?

the reason half breeds are all ways the best is they lived a normal boring life until one day some dude in a robe shows up and says you can do magic. I would learn everything i could if that happened to me, listening to magic history and read every book i could find

In the 4th film, Goblet of Fire wasn't there some niggers from one of the schools that came to compete?

Harry Potter was pure SJW propaganda. That's why you are supposed to outgrow childish things and become a man.

>outgrow childish things and become a man
>posts cringe pic

you first

>So she had no idea how to write the rest of the series and it shows after Azkaban.

I think it was subverted into a propaganda vehicle after ("'they'") saw how popular it was.

I've been noticing a certain theme in some movies as of late (decade or two), and believe it to be a propaganda trend, simmilar to this one.

>Harry Potter was pure SJW propaganda. That's why you are supposed to outgrow childish things and become a man.

That's not what that means at all.

it MEANS that they are targetting children with propaganda.

forgot pic.

forgot other pic.

Duh of course, everything was an allegory to the WWII.

But wouldn't mixing a muggle with a wizard water down the genetics to be a top-tier wizard. Doesn't make much sense but I did fail biology.

and anouther one.

(continued)

My theory IS, that as soon as something gains enough popularity, it is subverted as a vehicle for propaganda.

ANYTHING that is popular enough is targeted.

Pure breeds were bigots, not retards. They were pretty fucking intelligent and skilled, and in most cases more powerful than their counterparts.

>draco was evil

He was misguided and turned into a good guy at the end.

Not arguing against Rowling being a massive SJW though.

WIZARD HYBRID VIGOR