DIE UNILIGUALS

Are people that speak two languages genetically superior to uni-lingual fags?

Can you imagine speaking only 1 language? How do you live with yourself?

I know English, Spanish, and I'm working on being fluent in my third language.

I honestly can't imagine not speaking 2 languages.

Get gassed.

>I know English, Spanish
El MexicANO

Study show that you can gain the same benefits of bilingualism by hearing the other languages often.

only knowing 2 languages is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>speaking anything other than english

What are you, foreign?

Canadians are master race. We're bilingual.

Thats like owning a ferrari but driving a shitbox to work everyday so you can say you have 2 cars

I know russian, serbian, english and italian
Get fucked burgers

>itt: Monolingual Anglos trying to justify their lack of a language of their own

Brits are exempt. They were the original simplified-Germanic speakers..

I tried learning languages but never found any use for them at all.

Fluent in Polish English Russian here

It's basically useless though. I can just hear over drunk hohols yelling on the streets on friday nights is all

>Knowing irrelevant languages
Kid, with both English and Portuguese (and a bit of Spanish, Italian and French) in the bag I can travel the world just fine. Why the fuck would I need some shitty sandinavian language?

magna merd

>when you're in another country and try to talk to someone that hasn't bothered to learn english
pisses me off every time

UNA VELA SABE PA

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

EL JUSTO EL JUSTO EL ALIMONIO MUY DIFICIL

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

LA CIUDAD SE LLAMA DUKE

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAJJAJA

>Those who use Google Translate or Reverso.

I speak 5 languages, 4 fluently, frenchmen still talk too fast for my taste.

Dont fall for the bait, languages dont help geting laid if you are autistic, and they are useless, english aside.

if you can't speak english you are not worth talking to.

>prove me wrong

I speak fluently:

>Serbian

>Croatian

>Bosnian

>Montenegrin

>English

Conversational knowledge of:

>Macedonian

>Slovenian

>Russian

Your turn.

>Serbian
>Croatian
>Bosnian
>Montenegrin
Aren't these basically the same?

i didn't say anything about swedish being valuable or relevant, "kid". op's post was him boasting about being genetically superior for knowing two languages like it's some sort of accomplishment when it's pretty much the cutoff for not being retarded in most of europe.

All of that shit you named is literally the same language with different names

>falling for the language jew

Let's be honest here, learning Spanish from English is the easiest one to pick. It is the most similar foreign language to English and you're bragging about it? Lad, c'mon.
I spent two years in Japan. Japanese is a beast of a language, anyone saying otherwise is a fool, but I still I managed to learn. You coming in here bragging about your Spanish when your damn country is overrun and surrounded by them? Bloody hell burger/taco. Get off the grass m8. You learning Spanish is like learning to not shit your pants burger, and I see much of your nation has yet to master that one

I only know English because every other foreign fag ends up speaking English anyways.

i speak 3 languages fluently. monoglots are degenerate.

nothing persennel btw

Aw fuck no faggots, all those languages require a court appointed translator when documents need to be processed. When you got legit translators employed and paid by my motherfucking tax money, you fucking know I'm going to count them as different languages. Fuck that noise.

I speak fluently:
>Hoosier
>Kentuckian
>Ohioan
>Illinoisan
>Tennessean
>Floridian

Conversational knowledge of:
>Nebraskan
>Alabaman
>New Yorkian
>Disctrict of Columbian
>New Jersey
>Georgian
>Mississippian
>Texan
>Alaskan
>Oregonian
>Washingtonian
>Dakotan

Your turn.

Japanese

Do documents in those dialects require a court appointed translator when used in different counties? Didn't think so, motherfucker.

Actually I find that all the bilinguals I know seem to have their brains clogged up because of it.

The closest languages to english are actually frisian and maybe dutch. Spanish isn't even a germanic language, it's just that english has a lot of romance vocabulary.

Czech masterrace

You're a fucking finn, of course you do! Finnish at home, plus all of you are pretty bloody steller at English because you learn it in school, plus culturally it's very present. Then you have sweden to the west, so learning the langauge is a given for some of you. Then there's Russia to the east, because they may just invade, some of you have got to learn Russian. Lastly, you have your one and only Fino-Uggric bro Estonia, and apparantly there's a ton of similarities between the languages. Honestly if you live in Finland and DIDN'T speak 2-3 you'd be a bit of a tard.
This is correct, but the grammar of Spanish is simple, and highly similar to English as opposed to the other Romance languages. The similar vocab is the clincher, as at the end of the day, once you can string a sentence together you need to learn the vocab.
Plus not many dutch speakers about.
Believe me, I know many many many people who've learned spanish in a matter of a couple of months or less.
For English speakers, it's dead easy.

Aren't most of us trilingual?

wew

i didnt think this thread would pick up

You misunderstood, son. They insist all those languages are different and unique. If they get to pull that shit even though all of those are Serbian, I get to be a polyglot.

you mean MONOLINGUAL right? "unilingual" would mean a person who speaks ALL languages... fuckin retarded burger

>Thinks he's hot shit for knowing the two of the easiest and overused languages

kinda wish each state had its own language, would be pretty neat

Bless you monkey, bless you. It'd be like you bragging about knowing Spanish, pathetic.

una
vela
es
degeneración

>my shitty government does it so i am polyglot

Yeah, nah.

KEK stfu they are all the same language, idk u feel the need to anonymously try to impress some neckbeard on Sup Forums

What a beautiful way to waste tax payers money

Only 2 of those languages are actually relevant though

It ain't my government you bacon blasted sack of lard, it's their respective governments. So fuck you , I don't care.

Can you give me some examples of how these languages might differ from each other? For instance, how would you say:

"Hi, could I get a big mac combo with a coke, supersized of course"

Cheers fat cunt.

I know russian, serbian, hungarian, english, german and japanese.

What do I get?

I speak English, Spanish, Catalan, French and Chinese. I studied 3 years of Japanese, but that was a long time ago.

Don't feel the need to impress anyone, especially someone like you who can't even type in their own fucking language. I'm just expressing my revolt for the gayness that is surrounding me from all these 'unique' nations who 'definitely don't speak a dialect of Serbian'.
Tell me about it.

2 languages is pleb tier. 5 fluent masterrace reporting

Jesus christ calm down João he just said only knowing one language is nigger tier, that's all.
Spanish is my mother tounge, although manu people here call it Castilian. English i learnt since i was very young and i'll soon start learning some german.

>Burger knowing Spanish

You're either a mexican or a cuck

A GOLD STAR

english the global language so who cares. if i turn up to the small french town where 1200 australians died liberating it from the germans in WWI then i expect them to know my language.

Obviously you do or you wouldn't be so booty blasted right now.

Oh yeah. In Hoosierland its "Hi, could I get a big sammich combo with a pop, extra large of course."

In Ohio its
"Hi, my state is shit and no one loves me, can I get a heartattack in a bag with a cola, extra fuckhuge of course."

Its the minor differences.

>Are people that speak three languages genetically superior to bi-lingual fags?
>Can you imagine speaking only 2 languages? How do you live with yourself?
>I know English, Spanish, and French and I'm working on being fluent in my fourth language.
>I honestly can't imagine not speaking 3 languages.
>Get gassed.

Fluent in Estonian, English and can put a few sentences together in Russian, German and Finnish.

There's no excuse to be monolingual.

>grammar of Spanish is simple, and highly similar to English
Gonna need clarification on this, since to the best of my knowledge Spanish grammar is not considered easy by most learners
Do you mean that word order in a sentence is similar as opposed to german and the like?

i'm actually fluent in english and bosnian ye

lol'd at this

>south america
>claims to speak spanish

The thing you speak is an abomination and you should hang for desecrating our language in the ways you do.

First time I've seen the flag of Montenegro here.

I can speak maori

german, english, french and italian fluently without any problems
i can only laugh at people being only able to speak german and english here
fuckin retards

>learned skill
>genetic
neck yourself

and according to you i'm also fluent in croatian serbian and montenegrin

You have to go back.

why exactly do shitspeakers waste their time translating their shitspeak into english instead of just using english directly? is this why there so unproductive and useless?

Just like India, right? Your country would be doomed if you had different languages for each state.

The Prime Minister sitting in Delhi cannot talk in one message and send his message to 1.2 billion people, and hence there will be complications in co operation.

At least Obama can speak English and 70% of your population can understand it.

I can speak some Hindi.

Ab ki baar Trump Sarkaar.

>tfw studied Spanish because uncle owns farm and want to communicate with farm workers to supervise them
>tfw those spics actually speak Mixteco, a language totally unrelated to any European language

>knowing spanish
>learning the language of your invaders
C U C K

>bothering to learn any foreign language if you aren't planning to work as an interpreter
Fag.

>Spanish
guess which side of the wall you belong on, compadre

Don't listen to what anyone here is saying. You are multilingual.

knowing the language doesn't make you legal

>bi lingual

Lol what a beginner.

It's annoying that Mexicans always brag about knowing Spanish in America
Like fucking what???? Do you see Indians proudly tell others they don't poo in the loo in Canada? How the fuck is that something to show off its in their blood

きみは日本語話せないやろう?
日本語をマスターするには日本にいかないと無理って聞いたけど
僕自身住んでいたね大変だった(笑)
The sentence structure remains the same for a lot of sentences from what I understand, with a few exceptions being present of course. The other difference being adjectives coming at the end of the noun. Can you think of many other differences?

I understand Galician and Spanish perfectly well, your turn burgerwhore

most of you neckbeards can barely string together a sentence in your "fluent" foreign languages. Unless you lived in a country where the language was spoken daily, it's highly unlikely you're "fluent".

I just started trying to learn French on Duolingo. I know a bit of Japanese from watching anime all these years to the point where when Duolingo asks me to translate something into French, the Japanese phrase will play in my head before the French one does. Like, instead of thinking "Je suis un homme" I will think "Boku wa otoko desu". Wish there was a Japanese option on Duolingo so I could finish that up before trying something else.

>be Swedish
>forces to learn English in school
>also forced to learn Spanish, German or French to some degree

Plus Arabic will soon be mandatory in schools aswell, how does it feel unilangfags?

Why would I learn another language? If the gods had wanted me to speak to foreigners I would not have been born on an island, my friend

Knowing spanish is based af

have you felt hot, wet mexican pussy? no

kys neckbeard

>Implying monoglots who speak English actually know the English language.
I know English, and I can read/understand some of Spanish/French.

>europeans seriously believe that the population of their entire continent is just inherently more intelligent
>meanwhile duo-linguals are 40% immigrants, 50% people in a country with a landmass only slightly larger than my shoe, and 10% people who wanted to learn a language just so they could say they weren't monolingual
if anything duolingualism is a sign of degeneracy. it is a sign of not having cohesion of culture in your life. someone who speaks 50 different tribal tongues is no doubt more degenerate than someone who lives in a united landmass that has only the need for one main language

>tfw i knew how to speak 5 languages and i wasn't even aware of this

Me cago en tu puta madre.

Nah, I bet the people from the more irrelevant countries (Serbia, Portugal, etc) are proper monolinguals.

t. Juan Pedro Gonzalez

That's true, I get your point.

I learned both french and spanish in school and I don't think french grammar is that much more difficult than spanish grammar at all to be honest.

Gramatically I found german to be easier because declension. Spanish is considered easier only because we actually have mexicans to speak to and practice. We don't have a steady supply of germans to talk to because hitler lost. Were it not for my family I would have never learned German.

Nah, they just think that studying it a bit in school and maybe getting to B1 or whatever is "fluency". Spanish base grammar is dead easy to an English speaker, though, no denying that. But what's beyond is just like any other language aftet some point — nothing as easy as people talk.

I know german, serbian, english, italian, croatian, slovenian (ofc). I alsoknow a little of russian, norwegian and japanese

>speaking multiple languages is (((degenerate)))

nice meme faggot

if you're not multi-lingual i'm going to gas you first on the day of the rope

hmm. well i only speak english and ive travelled extensively throughtout asia for 3 years and still cant speak nor care to speak any of their ching chong talk. it doesnt make people respect me anymore, since im not asian, and it actually turns girls off when i try. why bother? im here to cum inside many tight little pussies, not become a professional translator when im older. my attitude toward language acquisition: cant be fucked, really. i only speak english, even to people who say they cant speak any, like japs. it all ends up working out in the end: usually with me grabbing some new teen booty in their apartment. the key to traveling and communicating across cultures isnt about language, but how based you are. girls might not be able to understand what im saying, but they understand i dont give a fuck if they dont understand what im saying. thus their pussy gets moist.
chad thundercock transcends past language.
the point of this post: it dont matter, and its pointless to worry about

And yet He gave you the Welsh.

>Take two semesters of Spanish in uni, barely pass
>Teach myself moon speak
>Same vowel sowns
>Similar verb conjugations
>Exactly opposite word order
>A few years later all that annoying Spanish grammar is gone from my head
>What Spanish words I remember, I want to use with Japanese grammar
And I'm in Tejas, too. I enjoy blaring Nip-Hop with the windows down when driving around just on the chance it might fuck with some beaner's brain to hear a language THEY can't understand.