I just endured a happening. A bomb exploded this morning in Bugibba Malta. I mean look at this fucking dude

I just endured a happening. A bomb exploded this morning in Bugibba Malta. I mean look at this fucking dude.

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20161031/local/person-injured-in-bugibba-explosion.629598

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNwOYbLdfhg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_J._Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=-aOKlLvKRFc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russians again?

> Injured

And this is why when a terrorist attack happens, the media shouldn't play injuries off like paper cuts.

Cheers for the on-site photo cob, glad you got your priorities straight.

>I just endured
In what sense? How close were you?

Where?

Did he died?

Closer than you've ever been to a happening

That looks quite painful, will he be alright?

The first thing you do after an explosion is not to go in right away, what if more explosive material is around. Are you retarded?

This is why you shouldn't let your brother-in-law install lpg in your car

wtf is a malta?

>TFW not eating Pastizzi in Malta right now.

Wtf is a Bugibba Malta?

Cunt's fucked

This isn't a pissing contest, I was just asking a question

But if they didn't, how could they justify more Islamic invasion?

sorry to hear that dude, sounds pretty traumatic to experience.

he's.. urr.. """injured"""? looks pretty fucked to me desu.

Thank god that fiat Punto is OK.

srsly tho, nice work, OP

Look at that guy, I don't think he will be getting up anytime soon.

i want a fork on the table

proof, timestamp with picture of cops / army.

I don't think he was being sarcastic.

>Malta

Literally who?

cheers for this /rekt/ photograph tho

why don't you help the guy and perform first aid?

Wasted.gif

Did he died?

must have had evidence that could convict Hillary

Yes, CNN reports that Putin himself planted the bombs

kek

Yeah, just a scratch. Believe me, im jewish; I'm basically a doctor since birth

is he ok?

Right. They should play gun violence because guns are more dangerous than terrorists.

Do cars just explode now a days? was a bomb planted on the thing??? We must go deeper.

He's injured.

Is that incompatible with life?

>Do cars just explode now a days?
I assumed you'd be familiar with this, since it's a core part of your new countrymen's culture.

thanks leaf! i always know i can trust you and justin.

Flesh wound, with some nerve gas treatment he'll be right as rain in no time.

mafia hit

That was a pretty shitty bomb if that car still still in one piece.

Yeh car bombs are all the rage in Malta lately... Third one we've had this year

Holy shit op glad you're ok nigger! Keep us posted!

Is he ok?

No you're a natural lawyer. Jewish doctors are all hacks and riddled with (((malpractice)))

Wow that guy really got Bugibba'd

>one person injured..

>what?

>This meme again

As if I ddn't already hate myself and this asshole of a country.

YOU NO UNDERSTAND
I WANNA FORK ON THE TABLE

Vertical Poland

>2929
>1 post by this ID
>makes thread
>link
You're who set off the bomb, that was your vantage point as you activated it, you're CIA or Mossad and you made this thread to gloat. The man assassinated was done out of political motivation, either he knew something that needed to go away and had outlived his usefulness or was about to go rogue and sing to the authorities/a rival intelligence agency.
That's all I know thus far.

>injured

This dude's shit got fucked up upside down. Like what the fuck how is he even alive?

Looks like he got forced through a clothes wringer and his upper body twisted by 450 degrees.

spaghetti is leaking out of his leg.

>>hes just sleeping it off nothing to see here...

I think is some place named after a malt shake, probably near those french fries and Belgium waffle places

Where did his leg go?

2 posts now HAHA

On the other side of Malta.

Will the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, the last Catholic army, actually do something about it?

he'll be fine

>cant even terrorist correctly
Muslim should neck themself

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=XNwOYbLdfhg

>damage control
I'm already geolocating your balcony and planning running the address through the databases.

Holy fuck. I had a pastizzi this morning. A place around the corner from me dies great ones. Always say, user, not today, too rich and filling, you don't need it. But you know what... I always give in.

Also stay safe Malta bro. Was this the bomb that went off at the airport yesterday or something else?

>tfw at law school i got paired with a jew and he literally jewed me in a mediation contest

he started just straight up lying but because i didnt have the facts infront of me i had to assume he was being honest

i refused to negotiate cause his terms were unreasonable and he refused to come to my terms and we got nowhere

but ill never forget how he jewed me properly

is he gonna be ok?

No it was this morning. Maltese love New Zealand and Australia. There have been 3 car bombs this year. Are you referring to the Plane Crash? It wasn't a bomb.. or so they say.

Fucking school wifi changes my ID.

Yeah no sarcasm here, on-site photos that haven't come through the media are a rare thing.

Especially seeing as it looks quite soon after the bomb.

Don't worry.
OP knew there wasn't anymore explosive material around.
He knew that for certain.

I'm confused. I remember the plane crash last week. But I'm sure I heard on the radio this morning about an explosion at your airport today.

Re the car bombings, is it an internal mafia type struggle? I'm Croatian, when I was last back there some group killed a lawyer in downtown Zagreb by blowing up his car. I'm assuming everyone is just following Italian tactics now.

>Malta is the safest they said
>go live in Malta they said

Pretty sure there was no explosion at the airport. However yesterday a small place in which traditional fireworks is made exploded in Gudja. Very close to the airport.

This guy had a business, and probably got into some nasty stuff. I'll be in Biology class so I can't reply now. Later.

Why won't the maltese say whose involved? If this Sicilian and Mafia related or Kebab? I don't think it's kebab, unless (((Russians))) have moved in?

it's the stuff that dreams are made of

VIVA L MALTIN U FOXX MIN HU KONTRINA

should ve refueled them ships mate

He looks like the car got thrown over him, more then the damage from an explosion.

>PULIZIJA

лeл

Szwagier cos ty mi tu kurwa zamontowal

>headlights fine
>car less than 3 feet away virtually undamaged
this is retarded

F'oxx ruhek!! lol

Thats because there are more people with Maltese blood in Australia and NZ than there is in Malta.

HOLY FUCK

I think that might be Marc Turi. He's disappeared as of late and he also wore an elbow brace

Why thank you, now I know why OP killed him.
>Marc Turi
>Controversial Dealings

>Mr Shapiro has been named by arms dealer Marc Turi as the person in charge of a Department of State controversial program to arm rebels fighting against the government of Lybia.[3] In February 11, 2014 Marc Turi was indicted by the US government for participating in the arms deals arming the rebels (USA v Marc Turi, Arizona District Court Case 2:14-cr-00191).

>On October 5, 2016, after Mr. Turi was readying himself for trial with evidence that according to him would involve then–Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton in the botched program, and having previously named then–Assistant Secretary Andrew Shapiro as the contact person authorizing the dealings, the Department of Justice abruptly dropped the charges, and filed a motion to dismiss with prejudice, effectively banning any further revisiting of the case. In addition, the motion to dismiss includes a clause forcing Mr. Turi to enter a confidentiality agreement to keep any disclosures under wraps.[4]

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_J._Shapiro

One wanker less in the streets

WHAAAAAT?!
That's crazy!

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Who the fuck is he? Check out the link I posted. There's the name of the guy who actually got fucked up.

>John Camilleri from Naxxar, who operates in the bathrooms and tiles market, died on the spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aOKlLvKRFc&feature=youtu.be

Dude breaks the WHOLE Middle East dealings down with Hillary. Its big

> roof of the car was found on a roof 5 storeys up

geezzz

>what are aliases
>what are cover stories
>what is the (((witness protection program)))
>what are witnesses in the most high profile of cases
>what is media and law enforcement corroboration with the CIA via orders from above

So, would you like to go into what kind of explosive you used and how you cased him?

>pieces of a Samsung Note 7 phone found scattered around the car

Is he OK?

Not your guy m8

Wait but.. is he white?

Hmmm

fuck that writing and alphabet looks Turkish.

Bump