Wakfu Thread - Pinpin Edition

Less than 16 hours left until the the finale episodes arrive.

Episodes 10-13 TRAILER youtube.com/watch?v=YES8JWZK_74

All the HD Rips, subs and more downloads are in the Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episode 6 is finished.
Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 6 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

For those who experience problems with MEGA - wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

We also have a booru - krozbooru.booru.org/index.php

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/channel/ankama
youtube.com/watch?v=lD_ag67tH3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Chad

>inb4 Harebourg is forgotten in the tower and it collapses on him
>Adamai kills someone
>Dathura fucks everything up by existing
>Oropo used the Siblings as proxies

Adamai did NOTHING wrong.

Literally the most realistic expectation. They are already missing a lot of replacements for the gods: Toxine, Harebourg, Elely and Flopin (they won't accept) and Ruel maybe.
They were all being used by Oreo.

Fourth for best dog

>tfw still no Virgin iop Chad Sram like pic related

>Oropo is lying to everyone and plans to betray them all once they've weakened each other.

except be a total cucked virgin

Give me some clever text to work with and I'll have it in 30 minutes

I desire Yugo.

Adamai can only achieve retribution in death.

What makes you think Elely is not ok with their plans? She was pretty down for Mishell based on her reaction to her Noah's Ark ripoff

Everyone who knows memes knows the piss is being taken out of the Chad actions, not the Virgins. Well until ye cunts bastardised it and ruined what made it funny.

One good reaction out of all of the Siblings doesn't matter. So far she has been disgusted by Bump's /jp/ shrine and Ush's autism.

Well congratulations, you got your god candidates killed. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

I think Oropo asking Echo if she followed him out of love or because she believed in his plan was a huge flag that said plan isn't actually what he intends to do.

>"i know memes because i was molded by them, shaped by them, you were merely introduced to them"
>"you haven't unlocked your meme ki yet kiddo"
>*memeaports behinds you*

What if Oropo is one of the members of the Eliatrope council? Glip left at this point

Where is season 3?
Did Adamai fuck Lady Echo yet?

If i take that mask off will you cease to exist?

Is a baby

Glip was reborn in the manga

>Did Adamai fuck Lady Echo yet?
adamai is being cucked by a man in a sock

>a meme is created
>98 out of 2 people use it the wrong way
>"well they're all just dumb"

Sometimes, memes evolve.

>Did Adamai fuck Lady Echo yet?
Oh boy have I news for you.

Nothing about the original chad meme implied anything you just stated you salty virgin

No he is a cuck to the main villain who is cool.

I doubt he's any of the council. The only males in the council is Chibi, Yugo, Qilby, and Glip: three of which are very unlikely candidates to fit the silhouette and the most similar one would be Yugo.

I wouldn't rule out there there could be more Eliatropes with dragon siblings that are still undiscovered or were not a part of the council, but I'm pretty sure it will fall down to Oropo being an Eliotrope or future Yugo.

It would be extremely painful.

Who is the main villain?

>Sometimes, memes evolve.

And not always for the better. I'd say never, but there's probably some I'm unfamiliar with, but I'm confident that "meme evolution" always ends up with the meme losing its context, and going full rage-face.

Literal manlet. It could be Mina with a voice changer or something, but that would be even more far fetched than the alt-Yugo theory.

Lol no, I sill remember how all of Sup Forums said he was going to fuck Echo.

Kudos to Ankama for doing such a good twist.

So he's not Yugo, just some random Chad that wants to steal the show

What

He'd be a lot younger, he also would exist

MY DICK

someone do an edit revealing chad

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on that. It's just one of those things you can't really blame the people for, it's the nature of memes. Someone who's only been exposed to the "evolved" form of Chad images would never think to themselves that the original was intended to be a very slightly different over the top exaggeration, and I wouldn't really call it their "fault" for "using it wrong".

>Harebourg
Hey, maybe they will unfreeze him for the grand finale. Why else would they keep him frozen for so long if not to ensure no more Frigost-y meddling before the divine takeover?

>Quentin makes stupid "The Virgin" posts
>Full of stuff that sounds beta but is actually fairly normal
>To take the piss out of Quentin, other user made up "Chad", with all of the retard shit Quentin said taken to the extreme opposite to showcase how retarded it was and how the Virgin side is actually not weird at all
>Retards like you don't get the joke but laugh anyways

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?

Wow, its fucking NOTHING

Okay, so who in the actual shit is that?

so, eliotrope

is this real

>Oropo went through all the demigods one by one and actually befriended them
Nice. I just won some more respect for the guy. Wonder what the fuck happened with Toxine though.

That's not Yugo from the future.

More preview gifs here

giphy.com/channel/ankama

Very astute observation. You're a regular detective.

Okay now i'm confused as an Eliotrope he should look like Yugo, just who/what is this faggot?

nigger this is the original Chad vs virgin meme
"Chad" comes form a sony shill named "Chad warden"
your meme knowledge is entry level.

>He brided panty Feca into joining him by giving him his underwear
And yet we call Echo the slut

>he's literally just some dude

We still don't know his actual ulterior motives tho. The fuck is that huge portal even for.

ah shit looks like it's time for everyone to find out about yugo's headwings

>They're going the elio route
This is gonna be fun

The baby is a SPOILER

the chadopo meme is prophetic

That portal goes to wherever the gods reside.

There's also this shot, which makes it even more confusing.

>There are fags who thought Echo wouldn't just heal the baby

He backstabbed her with his "dagger"

t. adamai

>giphy.com/channel/ankama
Has Eva's eyes

rip Flopin will never be loved by his father

OROP IS FUCKING HOT.

I guess he must be one of the Adult Eliatropes who got left behind in the war, still doesn't explain why he doesn't exist

>the arrow did nothing
>it's another fucking Iop

his wings look like bootlegs, so I'm assuming he's an Eliotrope

He could've told her his real plan and she could do whatever as long as she goes along with the front, also could've been fucking her on the side

>another iop
ENOUGH

Chad comes from the r9k Chad Thundercock shit you mongrel, and the image you posted proves my point. Look at the Virgin stuff, and then realise each point has a corresponding extreme opposite on the Chad side, as they were done by different people. That's why the last "Mandatory" is "Does not read stupid shit drawn by Quentin".
>Long Strides -> Tiny Beetle-Like strides
>Clothing all neutral colours -> Wears visually painfully bright neon attire
>Sometimes uses headphones to escape potential conversation... -> Has never heard a song in his entire life
>Stiff, straight arms, little arm movement -> Arms constantly flailing in confident, unpredictable ways

Notice how all of the Chad shit is actually ridiculous and retarded
Your meme knowledge is actually negative. You "know" stuff about this meme that does not actually exist.

>another Iop

For analyzation purposes:

Alright guys let's predict right now

How will Oropo's plan be completely fucked up?

Obviously will involve the destruction of the world again.

homer = tot and his iop obsession
marge = Sup Forums

Why

i want that ouch! shirt now

It's a male lop at least right?

I guess Eva will have to spoil Flopin rotten to make up for Pinpin having two Iop kids to focus his attention on now.

>Chad Thundercock
which comes from chad warden you idiot

>and the image you posted proves my point.
>crane neck
>walks too fast
>walking poace lacks fluidity because he struggles to "autowalk" analogous to always manually breathing
notice how all the virgin shit is ridiculous and retarded and you're taking a mspaint meme way to seriously

no eyelashes so yeah

grovy finally got the kid he wanted

Holy shit. Fuck you, fuck wakfu. Fuck Chad. I hate all of you

LOOK EPIC CHAD MAY MAY REPOSTS HAHAHA LOOOOL XDDD REDDIT UP VOTES AMIRIGHT

I'M SO SICK OF YOUR DUCKING CHAD MEMES

SPOILERS ARE BEING DROPPED AND WHAT'S THE FIRST RESPONSE?

>LOL DUDE CHAD XD

FUUUCK YOU.

Look at Bump's face of pure, unbridled happiness though. Can you blame him? Dude's just a collector, he's not harming anyone. Even if what he collects is wierd as fuck.

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lD_ag67tH3I

blow it out your ass

three of them

at least the next kid that we know will inevitably happen will be a cra girl

Assuming he's not one of the 6 using a fake name, the only other options is that he's a time displaced Eliatrope or Eliotropes in the show don't have white skin with blue facial markings.

For further analyzation purposes:

>another Iop

god ankama's babies are so punchable

The baby is Goultard's reincarnation after he sacrifices himself.
Screenshot this

his wings seem to look blocky and solid compared to actual Eliatrope wings, I wonder if this is just a new way of doing them, or if it's just an Eliotrope thing

>Arrow did nothing
>Pinpin still doesn't have god iop power
Guys guys, what if this baby iop is the new iop god

Looks like someone doesn't like Chad.