Sup Forums Characters who are Racist?

This is not a Sup Forums thread, so bear with me. It's just that I've noticed that no villain in comics, apart from Nazi ones, is racist. I mean, they're villains, what's one more bad trait? It's especially weird when you have them running around killing kids, torturing people, etc, etc. why is racism considered worse than them?

I guess Magneto could be considered a species that based on the version, and Apocalypse is a whole another case, but I can't think of anybody else, bar the obvious ones.

>nazi
>racist
choose one

Because typically, even villains are meant to be likable/marketable to kids on some level, through action figures and video games and whatnot

In any case, here's one

Keeping with my point, notice they didn't give any hint that he was racist in the cartoon show

I find Nighthawk fascinating. He's an openly racist superhero.

Captain Boomerang was racist as fuck in Suicide Squad.

This should be a great thread

Racism is the worst sin of all. Hydra being fascist is acceptable, but being Nazis isn't.

The only thing that comes close is rape - even most mass murder villains won't so much as grope a woman without consent.

How did a guy like him get caught up in the Big Bang?

Maybe they are worried that actual Nazis will root for the villain?

And I fucking love this guy.

This dude called Wildfire created a whole supervillain persona to scare his black neighbours into selling their house and leaving, but he accidentally burnt their son alive instead.

Tiger shark doesn't hate jews or is a nazi
Just dem gooks

>nig nog
B-but the correct term for Ben is "kike" or "hooknose" or "merchant"

Isn't nig nog just childish word for idiot

Nazism is inherently racist. It has what basically amounts to a racial caste system,with the master race at the top. You're thinking of fascism.

Classic Example

Billy takes his blackface backstory srsly

He's s talking to a black guy out of frame

Racism against mutant/inhumans/actual aliens doesn't really count.

Hell, they're there in the first place as a stand in for real racism.

>scream about killing "savages"
>while savagely murdering white people

>It's not real racism
Spoken like a true racist

Probably because racism is usually expressed with racial slurs which comic books usually dont want to print.

You caught me. Those fucking Inhumans, I hate them so damn much.

That's the lazy way of expressing racism. Where's my institutionalized racism?

>rich
>white
>makes weapons
>autistic about his property
>literally "I have a black friend11!!"
>wants to """guide the world"""

Stark is a racist fascist, and he doesn't even realize it.

>let me just move these goalposts

Ooh I like this idea. How about a superhero who seems to be doing normal street-level stuff, stopping muggers and busting drug rings, but in-universe somebody runs the statistics and shows that he is targeting blacks three times as often as other heroes active in the same area.

>best racist

I don't think that Transhuman are racist, they don't even belong to a race anymore.

I'm pretty sure those are the exact goalposts OP intended to have.

Eh, they still have to choose WHO gets "Transhuman"d...

If Magneto counts, then Lex Luthor and Brainiac. The latter sees all non-Coluans as primitive savages only worthy of death and collection, and is particularly dismissive of humans. The former hates all aliens period, and if this series was set 100 years ago with no aliens to hate would be the guy holding a sign on Ellis Island saying "Jews and dagos go home!". Like Brainiac he has also flat out committed genocide. And to top it off, on top of being racist, Lex also hates women and disabled people.

If those count then... how about the Maker? All the "Children" in his Dome were white.

Well, he is a villain. They tend not to care about hypocrisy.

The aversion to rape is weird in-universe. I can't get why alien and robot villains wouldn't do it- carnal pleasures could just not interested them. I can get why high level 'civilized' human villains like Luthor or Doom wouldn't do it- same issue, plus they like to maintain a veneer of civility. I can get why villains with some vague code of honor like Bane or the Flash's rogues wouldn't do it. Wild monster villains also obviously wouldn't do it.

But someone like the Joker should be doing this shit all the time. To both men and women. It fits his MO perfectly, he's all about humiliating people and causing pain, and has no problem with other forms of torture. And he's a gangster above all. Honestly I think it's just because rape sets off part of our brains that days "NOT OKAY NOT OKAY" far more than even murder; so no matter how much sense it would make for Joker or Green Goblin or Carnage to be a rapist, it will never happen outside of AUs because it ruins people's perception of then as "cool" "funny" villains above that.

That's jingoism, not racism, and he takes it back.

Also go read The Ultimates Annual 2 because that whole story dealt with Ultimate Cap being angered by racism and Zola killing black people and jews.

Weren't they all massively inbred over the course of hundreds of years? It's no wonder they ended up the same race.

Transformers has had a few.

MOS Zod was pretty racist with all his talk of inferior and degenerate bloodlines.

Well, they ALL looked VERY white. And if you look at the original subjects, they were also ALL white. Something's fishy here...

Honestly, I think that making a villain a racist, misogynist or whatever is just going for the lowest hanging fruit. A cheap tactic to get your audience to dislike a guy. Unless racism is an important part of the story, it just feels like a lazy way to turn a character into a target.
It's the equivalent of making men or women sluts in Medieval Text; it just reeks of laziness.

I believe that to the Joker raping is just not that funny because that's the shit one would expect. Raping someone as a form of humiliation is not nearly as elaborate and petty as filling a room full of helium just so he can listen to Batman talk in a high pitched voice.

I think we agreed that the situation with mutants makes more sense as an allegory for gun control rather than racism.

Mallen.

>it's another "amerifat doesn't know the difference between nazism an fascism" episode

>So we are.... is some kinda bloody Suicide Klan?

He isn't talking to Ben but a black team member

holy shit, fuck barry

>how much sense it would make for Joker or Green Goblin or Carnage to be a rapist

Norman doesn't need to rape, Gwen wants his dick.

And remember it's not racist to genocide organics because they don't have souls.

Hotstreak was a wigger not a racist.

He was a racist wigger, his bio in the post beneath literally states that

>sappy jappy

What does "constructed cold" mean?

Also, that reads more like religious fundamentalism than racism.

>Cybertronians are created through two confirmed methods: they are either "forged" or "constructed cold." Their names include a "of [place]" suffix to describe where they were born, e.g. "Megatron of Tarn".
Forging was the natural way for Cybertronians to be created. An energy pulse from Vector Sigma would flash across the world, igniting a hot spot where new sparks would emerge from the planet. There would be great rejoicing and ceremony, and the sparks and base substance—the "sentio metallico"—would be sought out and harvested from the living metal of Cybertron or its moons. The harvested sparks would then be matured via a process known as "the nurturing". The sentio metallico coalesces around a spark to form a protoform. Beginning as a simple geometric shape, it takes two days for the protoform to gradually mature into a new Transformer. This Machine Kills Fascists Usually, protoforms first grow limbs and basic facial features and eventually manifest features related to their natural alternate mode by following the "genetic instructions" hard-coded within their spark. After fully solidifying and cooling, the young Transformer imprints on its surroundings to learn how to walk, talk, and interact with others.The full nurturing and maturation process can be completed in less than two weeks after the spark's first flash.
Occasionally, however, the protoform will struggle to read the spark's instructions and fail to assume a shape. A specialized medical professional known as a "blacksmith"–essentially a Cybertronian midwife–will help the protoform along by sculpting the metal into its most natural shape.

Cont

Cold Construction was a method created later when Nova Prime learned natural spark creation was slowing. Fearful (correctly, as it would turn out) that the pulsewaves from Vector Sigma would eventually halt entirely, leaving him without enough Transformers to create the grand galactic empire he envisioned, Nova entrusted the Matrix of Leadership to his scientists and charged them with tapping the fabled energy of creation legends claimed it possessed. The scientists, headed by Tyrest, succeeded in doing so and were able to generate thousands of sparks a day, which were then housed in pre-constructed bodies. Sparks were produced at such a rapid rate that they had to be stockpiled until new bodies could be constructed; their energies were frozen in photonic crystals, which would be placed inside the new bodies in order to thaw out, hence the term "constructed cold". Recently, it was revealed that photonic crystals were not artificially engineered by Tyrest and his science team, but produced naturally by Rung of the Pious Pools and his alt mode. Whether Rung is unique in Cybertronian history for this gift or merely the last surviving member of a forgotten class is as yet unknown.
Matrix-derived sparks contained the same genetic instructions as naturally occurring ones, but were unable to reshape their pre-constructed bodies in accordance, leaving cold constructed Transformers with different bodies from what their sparks intended.

Welp, try and make sense of that

TL;DR:
Constructed Cold: soul pulled from Marix and shoved into body. Science.
Forged: Soul pops out from ground and body forms around it. Natural.

Almost anyone can use a gun. Only a tiny portion have powers.

Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me, user!

Second Bloodsport, obscure Superman villain.

Rape isn't funny enough for gangster Joker, and modern Joker just kills people anyways

I loved that racist Bloodsport took his name from a black supervillain, and that eventually they had it out in a organized prision fight, with Superman refereeing.

Who's that one racist Marvel guy with an albino black girlfriend?

I fucking love that guy. He hates black people not because of any sort of cultural or delusion of supremacy, he hates them because their skin is the same color as poop AND THAT'S NOT OKAY.