Mexicans only

I need information about how Mexicans feel about Donald Trump.
Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

unesco.org/culture/ich/en/RL/traditional-mexican-cuisine-ancestral-ongoing-community-culture-the-michoacan-paradigm-00400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ci, we love senor trump. trump esta corazon

I need information about how to eat hard shell tacos.

That shit looks messy as fuck.

You can't, it's retarded and messy

I scoop the filling out and eat the hard shell separately.
Autism, but tasty af.

Just fucking eat it whats wrong with you?

hard shell tacos are gringo tier. No lime, no cilantro. Awful.

yet delicious at the same time

>lime
Delete your account.

Wrap them in a wet paper towel and microwave them for about 45 seconds.

Pro tip: real Mexicans eat soft shell because hard shell is shit tier
t. legal Mexican-American

We love him, of course.

>hard shell
You don't.

lime cilantro and lengua

delet you're account

Is that sauce or is the meat rare? If rare meat it is obvious gringo taco. Hell I've never seen a Mexican taco's meat cut up like that anyway.

>lime cilantro and lengua
This. With a fucking spicy ass sauce.

yes yes and onion yea

hard shell tacos is a ploy to get GOYIM to eat inferior tacos and become angry

just buy the tortilla boats

>No lime
Just off yourself.

You can see the red sauce right there.

>I've never seen a Mexican taco's meat cut up like that

Anything can be a taco if is inside a tortilla. Except if it is hard shell.

>tortilla boats

That's sum next level tortilla shit I was not aware

I eat soft and wouldnt go near hard without baking them a bit in the oven to soften them. Had hard shells as a kid and you are basically trying to hold the shattered thing together after the first bite.

Probably a fucking forced meme by the shell company somehow.

>no life

gtfo

those are shit tier. Tried them once, a lot messier than normal soft tortillas

>Mexican
>Hard Shelled tacos
lmfao

This guy gets it.

This post gave me patriot feels.

What kind of a faggot gets rustled because his tacos are too messy? Are you afraid you'll get chorizo on your pretty dress?

that aside, spics have to cook their meat well done and dry as fuck because their cows probably are parasite central

the meat he posted looks fine, but not for a taco, maybe a fajita

the cilantro, onion, and lime indicates it should be pork

real mexicans eat tacos with homemade tortillas
>t.real mexican

Probably the marinade.

trump mucho bueno sisi senor

What the fuck is wrong with the German race. First the thirty years war, then the Holocaust, now you're scooping out taco filling and eating it separately? What the fuck?

Well at least you're not eating pizza with a fork and knife.

they hate him because they know a sizable fraction of mexicans come over illegally and commit crimes/bring drugs etc and that reality check doesn't stir well with them, so they take the easy way out and just go with the clinton sheep and hate Trump just because he wants to protect the country from the harm they bring.

A jew derailed a thread about mexicans political opinion with a taco question. They dont want you to know what they really think about trump

Oye bello

bitch nigga

Mexicans from Mexico or Mexicans living in the US?

no, i've always found hard-shell tacos intriguing.

>fajita
What the fuck is a fajita?

>the cilantro, onion, and lime indicates it should be pork
Oh wow, kek

If you're talking about low tier mexicans yes this is true, but mexicans that go to the states with a degree, legally and want to apport to society with other than "diversity xddd", they hate those that go to the state illegaly and give the rest of the mexicans a bad name.

fajita is a tex/mex thing, it's skirt steak with peppers and onions

not that you fat fucks eat vegetables, ever

fuck trump, fuck white people

.t arnaldo juarez

You know nothing, my child.

unesco.org/culture/ich/en/RL/traditional-mexican-cuisine-ancestral-ongoing-community-culture-the-michoacan-paradigm-00400

>a single dish

explain your obesity rates being higher than ours

keep in mind this is with you shitskins also being here, and giving your children candy and snacks all the fucking time along with your strict diet of tortillas

This really put me in the mood for some nopales.

Mexican-"American" here.
Trump is the obvious choice.

>Dorilocos

Mexican cousine is a joke

I can post for hours desu :DD

As for the obesity rates: high fructose beverages, or junk food with lots carbs. Both things that are recent and come from the US. The same reason you are fat.

We weren't fat 20 years ago, and we ate the same things.

>pumpkin is not fattening with bread and cream
Keep telling yourself you're posting actual proper diets.

I don't think 20 years ago mattered, you weren't even alive spic.

:DD

Illegal immigrant here, I'd vote for Trump if I could.
This country needs Trump.
I work, and not under the table bs jobs. I've been doing the legal process for residency. It's tough but hey.
>inb4 You have to go back

This isn't even Mexican, it's a tomato sauce with mushrooms, that is Italian.

Just because your flag has the colors doesn't mean you get to claim a dish.

Besides that, check out all that grease.

>implying that is bad
Pizzas taste better with a fork and knife you uncouth lard.

fucking kike

Rest of the world, are you even trying?

Why your food has pimples alejandro?

>more cream
keep trying, spic, I bet that pepper is stuffed with something too

i hate these little pomegranate bits because there's always a hard little seed in them that gets on my nerves

Because it is fat.

Can you post something that looks good?

Sure

1/5 is not a great record if you're supposed to be posting food that people actually eat

besides that carlos, you have posted food that which likely is never made due to it being considered luxury for your shithole country

looks absolutely disgusting, that meat has a shitload of fat on it and the vegetables are translucent and indicate being overcooked as fuck.

>ywn have an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity tier cuisine

It must feel bad desu.

eww

Jews can't eat pork?

Why do you keep stealing Italian food and claiming it's your own?

>chili guajillo is tomato sauce

>mfw tomatoes are mexican anyway

We love Trump.
Most are just tsundere about him, but everyone here knows he is right.

no, we just cut our meat and don't let zucchinis near our women

We like him in a sense, we're screwed either way

Do you even know where guajillo peppers come from.

>Tomatoes are mexican
You've actually lost it this time.

>A pepper based tomato sauce isn't tomato sauce

Juan don't do this

What's the simplest mexican dish to make?

My gf is Mexican. Born there and legally immigrated. She's growing on Trump because of me but not voting. Polling data suggests TRUMP has some support amongst Hispanics.

Second off, hard shell tacos aren't really a thing in Mexico. They make tortillas. The tortillas you by at the store are shit. 100% unadulterated shit. Nothing beats a homemade whole wheat/corn mix tortilla. They eat something similar to a hard shell taco but it's a hard tortilla. It's flat. I think it's a deep fried tortilla. Also, lime and cilantro are kick ass on any beef.

I like him.
>Legal Mexican-American

The word "tomato" comes from the Spanish tomate, which in turn comes from the Nahuatl word tomatl

A quesadilla, I guess.

woops, I use that pic to trigger other Mexicans

But yeah, it is just a tortilla mostly with oaxaca cheese (quesillo) melted inside.

i realize not all mexicans are like this, and there is a fair amount of good ones that come over looking to better themselves with their education and work ethic, but unfortunately the bad has been outweighing the good.

FUCK TRUMP

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE??

>i hate flavor

Neck yourself

Sure, it's spanish in origin though.

Mexico is literally nothing without the spanish colonization.

You guys have the highest obesity rating because of this kind of fatty food. Jesus Christ fix your shit and eat healthier. You are beating us.

I like that your bait gives me the opportunity to show off instead and to bait at the same time.

Have more Mexican food.

>popcorn

No wonder you're fat as fuck.

Describes my situation senpai. At this point I'm tired of the Facebook arguments and being called racist (even though I'm dark olive color) I really don't give a fukk anymore I'm just focusing on my meme degree and hopefully making a difference in the future not just being a diversity number

Love him. I'm voting for him on the 8th

He's got my vote

Es un hombre muey fresco y no es temie de nada.

There is no way we will beat your legendary obesity. Even if we do, you guys will always be burgers.

Not really, it actually really is because of high fructose/sugar beverages and really, really cheap junk food. I mean, I am sure quesadillas won't help, but they are not the main problem. Look it up, if you don't believe me.

And every single bite is worth it.

Fuck off snowbeaner

In the news they shit in trump on a daily basis, they all praise shillary and most people just swallows media propaganda about dDonald insulting us and being racist about us. myself I'll enjoy the leftist tears when he beats that lying cunt by a landslide. Praise kek, make america great again.

>cilantro

Might as well eat a bar of soap you filthy beaner.

Mexico and it's culture borns from the clash of other two cultures: the spanish one and the mesoamerican one.

Spaniards and Italians use to have a lot of contact at the time and the Spaniards use to have a lot of contact with the Mesoamericans, in such case the spaniards """"stealed""" Italian food and Mexicans learn from it, what you say doesn't have much sense, every culture is influenced by the culture that get's in touch, look at American food, they """""""americanize"""""""" every food in the world, original Italian pizza to pic related, original soft shell tacos to hard shell tacos, is not bad or wrong, it's just the way it is.

It's probably covered in eggs and stuffed with some meat

No es bully por favor.

De que sierra eres?

Let's please stop pretending that Mexican food isn't delicious. I hate the illegal wetbacks as much as anyone but they make some damn good food.

Those numbers

Cilantro? What a faggot.

Well why dont you make some? just put them in your mouth and eat. I am a big guy (6f12inch) and I can eat them kinda like snack, with one or two bites. Delicious as fuck.

>Talking Spanish
>on an english board.
Kill yourself, or go to hispachan wich is pretty much the same.