What did fat cop Morty even do wrong besides just doing his job?

What did fat cop Morty even do wrong besides just doing his job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wPHY4G-PN0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Needlessly killed Mortys
>was on Big Morty's payroll

take bribes and kill people?

He didn't take a dance from bad math Morty

Alfonso did nothing wrong. King Kong got nothing on all that pure innocence.

cop Rick is very cute

Was the Creepy Morty designed for Ricks or Morties?

Yes.

The same shit most cops do wrong. They go dirty and abuse power instead of just doing their job.

He was right about that comment sarcastically calling cop Rick the smartest man in the universe. What cop Rick did was incredibly stupid.

Morty hates his own kind but doesn't mind taking money from them. He's a hypocrite. I'm not sure that warrants death, though, but pulling a gun on a cop and all the suspect murder he carried out definitely means he had it coming.

That's because Rick cop was the flip side of all the other Rick's who have fallen in line with the ways of the citadel.

He doesn't just follow the rules, he believes in the ideals behind them and fought to upold them to the best of his abilities.

Kind of makes me wonder if cop Rick had been in law enforcement in his native dimension.

Yes, he is.

He was alive by the end and Morty wasn't, so who's stupid?
This is one of those "stupid" ideas which are only dumb if you prove you can't handle them. Rick could.

>taking bribes
>killing prisoners

What do you think

Regulations exist for a reason, breaking the law as a cop is a crime and the opposite of his job. Is this bait?

>Kind of makes me wonder if cop Rick had been in law enforcement in his native dimension.
I like to think of it as Rick getting tired of his nihilism and embracing a sense of rules in order to make some sense out of life.
God knows what he must have lost to realize that nihilism is bullshit.

He took a bribe from a drug dealer to kill his competition?

I want to save him from his own idealism.

>calling nihilism bullshit
That Rick probably never lost anything for that to be the case.

He only had two days until retirement.

>about to lose his life
>rickest Rick prays to God
Sure he curses him after he gets out of it but c'mon.

"What?" indeed?

>Cop Rick
>Instead of going into science, Rick entered law enforcement.
>Came to believe in order, witnessing people getting victimized by jackasses made him develop a sense of empathy.
>Then gets tired of it and heads to the Citadel, hoping to find like minded Ricks.
>Instead it's a corrupt dump full of drunk assholes and autistic children he never met.
>Decides someone needs to uphold the law.
>Becomes a cop once again.
>Police Force is somehow even more corrupt than the human one but he tries.
Cop Rick keeps his head up in spite of it all. Unlike most Ricks who just fall into particularly puerile nihilism.

I'm just taking a guess on his thought process; for Rick to take up a set of rules and renouncing to his freedom like that the change must have been really radical. Perhaps it only happened after he was trapped in the Citadel and started seeking a purpose after losing that freedom to get away with everything.

Looking 20 years older when he's still just a teen.

/thread

He was contributing to the broken system that oppressed Mortys as a population. He was a house-nigger basically.

idk look at your file name my dude.

When you go dirty and you fuck up you die.

I hope he makes it out of the Citadel alive and finds a Morty he can trust. I could easily see him getting wounded once he finds out Evil Morty doesn't really stand for his ideals.

More strip club mortys art?

they....they really were all terrible dancers, the poor poor stupid little retards

I still don't understand if that's supposed to be a slightly older Morty or not. It doesn't make sense that they're ALL 14 if the citadel has existed for decades.

Imagine all the unintentional elbows and jerky movements punctuated by 'oh jeeze' while you fuck them.

i hope we see more of the side characters from this episode, to see the changes to the citadel from their perspective with EM's changes.

Well, most of them died, so don't get your hopes up

o-oh je-jeeze! oh oh ooo-oh jeeeeze!

They try their best.
Me too.

>What does your kind like to say again?

fun fact, there were no morticia's or miami morty in that scene because they wanted to make a club joke but they really didn't want people to dwell on the notion of pedo rick.

Americans just tend to think cops are above the law.

It's already incest pedophilia so it just sounds like SJWs on the team got their way that it's fine if boys are abused but not girls.

They generally are, they aren't subject to any weapons regulation civilians are despite police being a civilian peacekeeping force

Okay but why no traps?

Couldn't the citadel have been built before Morty was born? Ricks an old man and Morty is barely a teenager. From Ricks perspective Morty hasn't been tagging along for adventures for very long

>got their way that it's fine if boys are abused but not girls.
No, you're missing the point to inject your politics. Don't do that. The point is that the whole scene is sanitized. No morty is doing anything too suggestive. They're all fully clothed, even the dancers, they're not doing anything risque (thier dances are silly and innocent), and there's not a single rick. I'm surprised people didn't pick up on how tame the scene was. Guess that means it was the right move.

But Morty is definitely into some weird shit why have the Creepy Morty to begin with if it wasn't a a form of sexual expression if not release?

I hate being that asshole that can only view stories from a meta perspective, but the club being innocent and stupid is that way because it's funny. An actual Morty brothel would be funny, but waaaay too morbid and probably in too poor of taste for even Justin. If the writers are afraid to give a tangible stance on Israel then I doubt they're willing to touch pedophilia with a 40 foot pole.

>in too poor of taste for even Justin
>for even Justin
You've never visited roilandtv.com have you

well, keep in mind these are all Mortys who have been essentially kidnapped and seperated from their families

these arent the Mortys happy to travel with their Rick across the multiverse, these are the ones that failed muster and dont "deserve" their own rick so are stuck in Mortytown on the Citadel with no way home
the Citdael which is entirely populated by Ricks and Morts, and no women whatsoever

no we just understand that the law is pretty open about them defending themselves if they think they are in danger

Ah the age old question:

Is morty on morty action sex or masturbation?

I thought most of those Morty's were ones who had had their RIck's killed and had been used as a cloaking device for Evil Morty's controlled Rick by getting their balls shocked

But Cop Morty wasn't defending himself. He killed a bunch of criminals who had already been disarmed and detained because he was crooked and taking bribes from another criminal

some might be, but a comment from the School Mortys implies that those Morties who fail to graduate end up going to Morty town.

that why there's only mortys at the club

Well he was flouting the law he was supposed to enforce.

> implying you still wouldnt try to fuck anyone of the Morty's

I think he just doesn't take care of himself.

You know overeating because of stress and stuff.

That sounds made up. Source?

There is a difference between being a realist and a defeatist.

He tried to be a main hero while he was only hero's sidekick.

I love the jaded self-loathing cop
youtu.be/wPHY4G-PN0M

>being a dirty Morty boot licker

The true pilot that Rick and Morty was based off of literally had Mharti fondling Doc's balla and blowing him.

#MortyLivesMatter. Cops deserve to die.

Cop Rick is the most admirable character on the entire damn show. Just because he knows the whole system is fucked, but tries to do the right thing despite it.

>TFW the next time C-137 Rick crosses paths with Evil Morty and the Citadel, he's probably going to kill Cop Rick. How? Probably not in a grand fashion.

He put peace of justice. He should have killed Fat Morty without a faggot Rick. Oh well. Other than that he was perfect.

I want to see an episode that's Cop Rick and Doofus Rick going on a totally bogus adventure.

well its in Morty Town and all we saw in there were other Mortys

so its probably made just for other Mortys

>in too poor of taste for even Justin
Fucking newfag. Justin has joked about kids being molested a million times. You're thinking of Harmon the pussy has racewar-starting piece of shit. The networks sure as shit wouldn't play it if Justin had gone whole Hog. Also fuck Morticia it's a stupid character that is an Easter egg in a game. I hope they confirm that it's not canon so we can all move on. Otherwise it opens up a can of worms of why there's only one of her.

>That's because Rick cop was the flip side of all the other Rick's who have fallen in line with the ways of the citadel.
It was as simple as
Rick cop = Idealistic White
Morty Cop = Pessimistic Black

He was a corrupt Uncle Rick.

We've already seen a female Morty in the first citadel episode

>uncle Rick
Those mortys were worthless, he was just doing the right thing, regardless of his 'job'. His only fuck up was getting paid off instead of ending the crime ring as well.

Sure, "save" one of the only Ricks not drowning in his own nihilism.

The citadel only needs Ricks to build it. Morties could have been a later inclusion.

Also, there's no such thing as time travel that we've seen odd considering their origins and the same person wouldn't be born later. That doesn't make any sense.

So was he 14 like all the other Mortys or was he older?

>puts his seat belt on
>wears protective visor at the range
>hesitates to shoot an unarmed target, though it was a hostile species in a simulated environment
>follows his sensitivity training
>never shoots first, though he always shoots last
>refuses bribes
>all of this even though he knows he is not being monitored, and in the presence of someone who does not follow
cop rick is the hero we desereve, who genuinely believes in protecting the innocent and follows all rules and regulations set down

What do you think cops are for? That IS his job.

Cop rick seems like one of those ricks that care too much.

No, he cares the perfect amount.

Destined to be effortlessly killed by mainline Rick because nothing *uuurp* matters Morty.

>tfw also extremely loyal
>tfw turned himself in knowing how corrupt the place was
>protested being set free
Man I'm getting real attached to CopRick the more I think about him.

Cop rick is Batman?

He said he wanted to be a normal teen and masturbate before he died, so he's probably the same age as the rest

Not people.

Morties.

>literally a box sitting on the shelf in Rick's Garage that says "time travel stuff"
I think it's not only possible but that he's perfected it and just doesn't give a shit.

That comes later

He was bluffing to catch cop Rick off guard

The time travel stuff box is a joke from Roiland. He thinks time travel as a plot device is clumsy and dumb, and so any sort of time travel plot is forever "on the shelf"

That's dumb Justin, did your friends tell you that was clever

Time travel is dumb and pointless and writers always leave gaping plot holes in their work whenever they try to use it, I'm glad based Justin agrees.

I bet Hirsch thought it was really clever.

It would actually make a lot of sense for him to avoid it if it's the type of time travel where each trip creates an alternate universe, and the previous universe keeps existing.

If, say, Beth dies, Rick could go back in time and undo it, but there'd still be a Bethless world out there. On the other hand, Rick could just jump to a world where he died but Beth is still alive, and it would have about the same effect. Heck, even if the previous future is utterly destroyed Samurai Jack style, that's not much better than any other kind of universe destruction.

There's no appreciable reason to care about time travel when you have a portal gun. Even if you're betting on a horse race or something, you can just as easily jump to a universe where your bet was right.

There could be instances where Rick and Morty were born earlier, who knows. Caveman Rick with a stone portal gun?

My current running theory and the only way this makes sense is if universes are constantly shifting into existence and there's literally a conveyor belt where the citadel "harvests" Mortys when they turn the correct age for adventures.

Calling it now, cop rick will end up leader of the citadel.

And we'll only have to wait about two years for a few minutes of screen time to possibly address this hooray