Why does Cartman hate Kyle so much?

Eric's a sociopath

Jew or not, Kyle is an entitled shit who absolutely deserves everything awful he has coming for him.

>implying it's hate

Pretty obvious Cartman's harboring some homoerotic feelings for Kyle.

Delete this. Kyle is good.

Kyle's large Alaskan hat makes his little beanie with the flat puffy ball inadequate.

Kyle is the most annoying character I've ever witnessed in Animated television

I think he realizes he gets the most reaction out of Kyle and we all know how much of an attention whore Cartman is.

Hi Eric

Why does Kyle hate Cartman so much?

Kenny > Kyle > Cartman > Stan

Kenny > Cartman > Stan > Kyle

Stan represents Trey and Cartman is Trey's self-hatred. They're both obsessed with Kyle, but Cartman's awful about it.

Kyle is the most easily riled. Stan can let Cartman stuff go for the most part, and Kenny laughs, but Kyle gets bothered and that's why Eric focuses on him.

Stan > Cartman > Kenny > shit > Kyle

Go home Eric.

Stan never really gives a shit about Kyle, interestingly enough.

Because Kyle is worst character. Also, there were a lot of times they straight-up screwed Cartman over and rarely cared, like when they crucified him because Kyle thought it would cure his dad's erectile dysfunction.

>Stan that low

End yourselves.

I'm not even a big fan of Cartman, but Kyle is absolute shit. He's never funny and is just all around annoying whenever he shows up in a scene.
His entire character is nothing but self-righteousness.

Look dude.

Only a retard would deny the fact that cartman is a miserable asshole and he deserves punishment for the crimes he commits (except the last season one, he deserves to get back at the boys who got pussywhipped to the point of betrayal).

But kyle, even if he is 'on the right side' he is just as much of an asshole as cartman is.

Even his dad called him out on it recently when Kyle asked him about something.

It's always been Stan = Trey and Kyle = Matt. That's why, you know, they voice those characters.

Yeah, the original idea for Stan and Kyle was based around their friendship. Cartman was intended to be this Archie Bunker-esque character.

But both Trey and Matt agree they're more similar to Cartman.
Trey now says he relates more to Randy.

Yep, that's why Kyle never gets an episode solely based around him but Stan and Cartman get theirs a lot.
Even Kenny has gotten a few.

Cartman > Kenny > Kyle > Stan

Good. It should stay that way. Kyle is too uninteresting and whiny.

>ranking Stan last
>ranking him behind shitty Kyle
Explain your reasoning, anons.

No.

They said that Cartman is their dark side.

Randy being Trey's new self inself is hardly a surprise. Trey is the third Randy in his family (Thus the Trey nick name) and so SP Randy went from repping Trey's Dad to Trey once Trey got old. Thus why Randy went through a massive personality change compared to early seasons.

pre-modern Cartman > modern Kyle > pre-modern Stan > Kenny > modern Stan > modern Cartman > pre-modern Kyle

Cartman>Stan>Kenny>Kyle

the show is nothing without cartman

Kyle reacts to his insanity in a way that has now turned into obsessive attraction

>modern Kyle above anything

He's treating the jew like he should be. Ye- yeeeah yeah

Why do people like kenny? He really doesn't do much. Also Cartman>kyle>stan>kenny

They see themselves in the reflection of kenny as the awkward outlier in their circle of friends in middle school and sympathize with him

Kyle and Cartman are perfect for each other for exactly these reasons. Cartman gets a permanent audience for his antics and Kyle gets an evil asshole to be morally superior to no matter what. They justify each other's vices of acting out or making gay speeches.
e n d g a m e

>without it having anything to do with the ginger I'm attracted to

Wait, what?

When are Matt and Trey going to stop beating around the bush and have these two fuck already?

Same ranking as me
Stan is a boring shit

Fuck you, You're Getting Older was GOAT.

I don't understand how people can find anyone but Kenny the least boring. Nigger doesn't even do shit.

He doesn't do shit so it's harder to hate him whereas modern Stan is either being a hippie douche or licking Wendy's pussy

Kenny > Stan > Cartman > Butters>>>>>>>>Kyle

Honestly, Kyle and Stan have no personality so they're pretty interchangeable
Cartman > Kenny > Stan = Kyle

Stan has a personality, it's just very bland and everyman. Kyle, not so much.

kyle is a whiny self-righteous jew

disgusting

many times a person has a seeming hatred for the person they bear affection for.

I want kyman fans to leave

shit that's subtle

Kenny doesn't get very many episodes to himself but they're always good ones.

But Kyle is a daywalker!

they're never leaving, user. they just won't die

Cartman has some kind of psychotic crush on Kyle.

We'll die when the ship sinks. Better be patient

Well in Stan's eyes everything is complete shit. I share his sentiment.

Because Kyle keeps getting in his way/stopping him from doing stuff/foiling his plans.

Really, if Kyle wasn't Jewish, Cartman would probably be fine with Jews.

Eric, Heidi was too good for you.

Cartman>Kyle>Butters>>>Kenny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stan

>Good
He is a entitled shit, the gigner cow episode showed that
That fact doesnt make Cartman better than him, in fact the 4 boys are assholes in different ways

Kill yourself

These two have been my favourite Sup Forums OTP for ages now.

the ship's pretty much dead though, kyle's shown no romantic interest in cartman and never will

None of them have shown romantic interest in each other, except maybe Cartman. That won't stop shippers.

Yeah, Cartman's technically shown interest in Kyle but that's never going to be reciprocated, considering what he's put Kyle through.

Like, ya know, gave him AIDS.

And the whole ginger cow incident.

The ship is as alive as ever

Its pretty much canon that Cartman is a Psychopathic closeted homo sexual degenerate.

Remember that time Cartman sucked Butters dick?

Remember that time he wanted Kyle to suck his ball?

Remember when he was ok with being people thinking he was gay with Kyle even though he apparently hates him so much?

Remember that time he fantasized about Cupid Me fucking him while masturbating on toilet?

He also ate vials of Butter's cum, although everyone did

Kyle is the group's morality, and Cartman represents the opposite of that. Kyle is always the first to call Cartman out for being an asshole, and Cartman being the narcissist that he is both loves and hates him for it.

Exactly. It's this. It's always been this.

Kyle literally finds cartman disgusting

there have been times when he's shown he'd be willing to be friends with cartman if he changed/reformed. it's not cartman himself that kyle finds disgusting, it's his behaviors.

Because Kyle is the three J's
Jew
Ginger
Jersey

No.

Still doesn't mean Kyle would date him.

Butters > Kenny = Kyle = Cartman = Stan > Pip

Butters > Jimmy > Craig > everyone else

He's the most likely character Kyle would date

they're all good for different reasons and the gruop wouldn't work with any of them gone. there was an episode where they try and replace kenny that proves this.

Why do people hate Stan so much? I always thought he was just pretty average.

Kenny's not there to be the mouthpiece or central plot character. He's just a cool little dude with a funny character gimmick, and anytime he DOES get his own episode, his personality and strengths shine through. His design is iconic, and he's oddly cute. I like Kenny, man, what's there not to like?

>great older brother to his little sister
>openly heterosexual with a fondness for big bewbs
>immortal
>helped Butters travel to Hawaii without expecting anything in return
>is an actual superhero that has actually stopped crime and destruction before
How is Kenny not the best of the boys

Early seasons
Cartman > Kenny > Kyle > Stan
Now
Kenny > Kyle > Stan > Cartman

Tweek and Craig> Butters>Kyle> Stan> Kenny> Cartman
We all suposed to hate this fucker, thats the point oh his character

When they actually do things with him, its very good.

It just doesn't happen very often sadly, but when it does it's top notch everytime.

He also always have the best episodes

how is Kenny an asshole?

Actually one of the better lists. Though i wouldn't be that cruel to stan.

Because they're all faggots.
Stan best boy

Stan > Kyle > Kenny > Butters > Cartman

I hate Cartman so fucking much, but at the same time, if I was Kyle, I'd probably just ask him to fuck me.

Butters>Kenny>Cartman>>POWERGAP>>Craig>Jimmy>Stan>Timmy>>POWERGAP>>Pip>Token>Kyle>Wendy

Even Lisa Simpson?