>get fired because boss is a hysteric woman who can't get her shit together

He was too good for her, wasn't he?

>flawless
>has a manbun
I don't think so

Just like how PB is too good for Diane.

BUT HE LIED

>lied to his boss because he hates being awkward

Like she really wanted to work for the idiot she quit over. Judah was protecting her from crumbling and had faith she would pull through.

>the ends justify the means

I saw the OP and was about to make this exact response. Thankyou, user.

It does, she was too much of a woman to see it.

Eventually she'll realize the error of her ways and get him back, they're already showing his replacement is an even shittier worker than I am.

at the end of the day he's just a fucking employee
he doesn't get to make decisions for his employer, nor keep important business deals secret
deliberately omitting important information from your boss is a big offense, and reason enough to get fired

He had an ownership stake in the company by that point.

Really, though, whether you think Judah did things wrong or right is subjective. Yes, he kept Charley's deal from Carolyn, but he did so at a time when she was lamenting how she'd feel pressured to take a merger deal and clearly didn't want to. He was trying to be a good friend and give her the space she'd need to decide what it is she really wanted--and their relationship by that point was one of mutual respect.

Ultimately, it's not whether he was right or wrong to do so, but that Princess Carolyn was a hypocrite who couldn't handle the same thing she'd dished out--both to Ralph and to her former secretary--and ended up burning down her relationships on both sides because of it.

>be Judah
>be flawless and hard working
>puts his job over his private life
>finishes every task with precision
>always stylish and on point
>be immaculate and ideal product of the capitalist system
>casts fusion and doesn't afraid of anything

>always stylish and on point
MAN BUN

It's a mohawk, ya dingus.

>she'll realize the error of her ways and get him back
I don't think she will. Ralph and Judah are both going to move on even when she can't.

He's great, but he has to come back with the ol' - --- -

Maybe some guys enjoy the sensation of long hair, but don't want it to fall into their eyes all the time. Then some asshole gave it a name so you could hate it. Have you ever uttered the phrase "Get a haircut, hippie!"?

I hope some of that strong Horseman sperm can end up knocking up PC right when she gets back together with the mouse and he ends up raising a horse-cat baby.

If he enjoys the sensation of long hair then there are multiple ways to fa about it without a fucking man bun

It's California

Just because you are surrounded by shit doesn't mean you should become shit. I think Nietzsche said that

Thank you for clarifying