Have you injected yourself with the anti-birth jew yet, Sup Forums?

Have you injected yourself with the anti-birth jew yet, Sup Forums?

>injections that stop you from breeding and also make you kill yourself
hmmmmm

No. I can't seem to knock up my husband no matter how many loads I dump into him.

They should covertly include these injections along with immunisations at all schools in urban areas with a majority of African American students.

>Birth control for men
>Makes men less likely to want sex due to depression

...I think we know who to blame for this one...

>Controlling the incels

A lot of you don't even need this shit.

I don't need it.

>uses hormones to mess you up
are they trying to create a tranny population

Just wait for Vasalgel. Doesn't interfere with natural hormonal/chemical shit in any way.

If people start using these I'm just going to starting cumming in women everywhere, literally making me do this to keep the white race going guys, don't you inject that shit.

who can be behind this!??

I don't really want to have kids but for some reason the thought of knocking up my wife has been nagging at me lately.
I'd be a terrible father.

kek

You know. You fucking know.

You must try harder

men?

>implying i like condoms
>implying i want kids

Had it not been for the side-affects i'd actually do it .

the cum needs to go into the prostate

I've injected myself with testosterone and tren, not quite the same though. Any guy injecting themselves with birth control are numales that are borderline gayfags/trans/ mental illness anyway.

do it bro

24 year old here, finally got hit with the urge to have kids, it's killing me I want a son so bad

That could be a bloke

Retarded beta males injecting this because they think they'll slay so much pussy when they tell bar sluts their goo is clear.

>>I'll be sterile, cool
>>I can rail my gf all day bro and not have to worry, choice!
>>now she can also fuck Jamal and not have to worry! AWESOME
>>I can shoot loads on her when she comes to visit me in my cuckshed!

infertility is degenerate.

What if I'm already depressed?

Who cares.

You just need to try harder.

Aussie's the real thinker here.

Bingo.

Only non-pull out masters need this shit.

Let's say you are a millionaire celeberty/athlete/businessman or simply won the lotto. Getting a girl prefers is game over. I'VE thought about this. If I cum across a lot of money I'm freezing some sperms and getting the vacectomy. Ideally I'll get it reversed but the tube sperms is the back up. Imagine how willing girls will be to have unprotected sex and risk having a baby when you're fucking loaded? You'll get pussy all the time. They won't kno you are basically "sterile." HONESTLY it's basic insurance like for your car house or laptop. WHY wouldn't I want to protect my future financially?

Girls are super salty about this for some reason.

F A G G O T

No thanks.

Ben Fischbein

F A G G O T

You mean a F A G G O T!

Theres been cases where the guy has a vasectomy but is forced to pay for another mans child and loses their homes.

>chemical birth control
>For men
What the fuck? What are they using? Gossypol sure as shit is never going to be sold.

this desu famalam

go D1E user

Dr. Drew has been talking about a male birth control for about 15 years saying how it's going to be amazing and solve all our problems.
I'm sure it's no coincidence that Dr. Drew is a jew.
They couldn't possibly be behind this one.
Not at all.

The Jews want white men to play with their hormones. This shit will probably result in an explosion of trannies. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT

You're full of shit. I refuse to fucking believe that. There's is no goddamn way that's happened in any civilized country. Stop making up lies, you fucking faggot.

Your just as likely to have your house burn down as you would to have sex user.

Hahaha, oh they're always so hopeful when they're new. Welcome to Sup Forums my friend.

>implying I've ever been with a women.

Look, I've heard of people being forced to pay for kids they found out wasn't theirs, there's even that case where the underage kid had to pay for his rapist's child, but I have yet to hear of somebody who's literally unable to have children and dumped the bitch the second she was pregnant being forced to pay child support. That's a whole nother level.

that is a great idea

this
literally no upside

oops it accidentally sterilized you, sorry goy

have you taken your birth control yet goy?

oy vey goy why aren't you having babies goy looks like we need some more migrants goy

Then she gets gat with a blown out pussy, save for when you guys get bored of having sex with each other.

they know! shut it down!

>who can be behind this!??
>(((((you)))))

Fat(

I dont need to
No One wants kids with Me anyway

That's it folks, the white race is finished. This will be the final star of david in the Aryan man's coffin.

>degenerate faggot in the picture has some metal protruding from his face
kek

>degenerates sterilise themselves voluntarily
literally no downside

The most effective birth control.

Why not just create a condom with properties that causes semen to always stick inside of it and never leak out? Though that will take nanoengineering but it is possible. such a condom would prevent semen from leaking out and prevent pregnancies, the condom would also need to be an airtight, elastic, durable substance to prevent tearing or women from poking holes in the condoms.

This is the perfect occasion actually.

It used to be that people with a predisposition for being degenerates would make kids, like, lots of them. Now they're not making any, thus not spreading their inferiority anymore, and we're complaining? Within the white race we have a great opportunity to outbreed those faggots so much they'll be an endangered species.

As for the shitskins it doesn't matter if they outnumber us 100 to 1 as long as we keep them out.

Just cruise on 250mg of Test E. Swimmers go kaput,, boners like rock drills. Gainz like crazy.

So basically, what most of us already are.

>implying you haven't

>2016
>wearing condoms
>ISHYGDDT

I just get weekly test injections. When/if it comes time for me to want kids, ill get secondary shots to bring my sperm count back up.

It's been nice raw dogging girls

>disable possibility of breeding
>causes depression

I already invented this years ago, it's called my life.

This

Nothing wrong with hormones, nawimsayin?

Don't forget Africa as well

I'm sure the vast majority of this will be marketed to those of the 1st world variety.

Don't even worry about it, Sup Forums. They don't want more brown people.

Me too mates. I don't even have a solid job yet I have an urge to be a father and make a family. Too bad I'll only get that on accident or with a non-Western woman.

>tfw by the year 2025 we've convinced most of Africa to let us inject everybody
>we make the men sterile, less aggressive and more docile
>this saves mankind
the future is bright lads

>by 2025

By then, there will already have been full invasion forces with actual african military leaders commanding them, and the left will continue to have convinced themselves that this is all okay.

...but don't worry, it'll all be fixed by teaching women about the patriarchy, and also allowing in as many refugees possible. That will solve overpopulation AND climate change.

Well taking testosterone will typically alpha them up, depending on the dosage

At some point shit in Africa will get so bad (famines n shiieeet) we'll manage to convince leaders that they need population control ASAP more than China ever did. And because niggers have no self-control it will involve mandatory injections.

they need to geneticly engineer this into watermelon form

So... anime?

Imagine how many STDs you'll get

top kek

If you cant stay rock hard with a condom, it means you have developing ED.

(((they))) don't know what to invent to stop whites form breeding.

Well I don't want children, and I already want to kill myself so its not like this is a bad thing

No.

Having children is great.

same side effects, but at least the injection is cheaper

i barely have any erections at all

>Sterilizing yourself isn't mentally healthy
Who wooda thought

> having children is great

nice joke, user.

t. a child

Im 28 and don't have the desire to have children at all. My gf is 5 years younger and started talking about Kids but I don't feel that urge at all. We've been together 5 years now.

I dont like Kids they are demanding and annoying. They drain your life and money away.

I gotta make up my mind tho. I dont want to be an old dad like my father. Shit sucks when your father dies at 78 when you are barely 17.

shut up jew.

Good job m8, I wish I could find a wife to marry and have kids with. Sadly it's really hard to find one that's not a total degenerate.

why? :(

dont worry, im sure they're not trying to depopulate the entire world we swear!

Having children is rewarding in itself. It goes beyond the consumerist balance of money and life.

It fulfills the most basic survival instinct, that has always driven us forward.

Remember (((they))) don't want intelligent and decent individuals to have lots of children.

You know I'm right you irresponsible failure of a human bean
Have fun helping us kill the white race faggot

It's ok, there are plenty of New Germans to have kids in your place. Back to forklift simulator now.