Professor creates black Powerpuff Girl

>Professor creates black Powerpuff Girl
>has to abandon her because she's unstable and chimps out

Bravo, CN.

>black Powerpuff Girl
>unstable and chimps out

top kek

Everyone knows this is an awful idea

No self awareness whatsoever. It really is incredible how predictable SJWs really are.

>black is abandoned by her father
What did CN mean by this?

>g-g-go back t-to pol

Yes, this pleases me. Remove kebabs and niggers autocorrect changes niggers to muggers, gg from our kids shows or portray them accurately. Based CN

Wtf nu-PPG is redpilled now

Don't forget rule three friend!

So wait, how can she have powers? Chemical X was an accident, and not intentional during the creation of the perfect little girl.

How does she even have powers if chemical X was an accident?

I'm not your friend, buddy.

>5% battery life
Why do people always let the charge on their phones get so dangerously low?

She doesn't have any powers, just superior African genetics

Sounds realistic to me

Awww christ, realistic powerpuff girls? Now i need to watch those episodes for a good laugh

If they wanted to be accurate they'd have used bud, not buddy for that joke.

Does she really not? What was the fucking point, fuck man, so many misses with this show. Why not just bring back a stable, Hulk-themed Bunny or some shit

Her super power is melanin.

>Professor Utonium dumps a chimp for the second time

That explains the electric powers

>That explains the electric powers
Why do a lot of black character have electric power?
Not just Sup Forums but also Sup Forums
What's the appeal?

Man, this is just terrible.

There's no other words for it. It is shit.

Magnetic abilities make it easier to steal

Contrast. Someone with white skin shooting off yellow/light-blue electricity isn't as visually striking as someone with dark skin doing the same.

Static is the only one who can use his power that way ad much as I remember.
Okay, that sounds very plausible.
Thanks user.

>crappy attempt at copying someone else's work
>horrible glitter colors and "generic brown tone" skin
>throws shitfits over everything

Guess they captured the tumblr audience a little too well.

Why are there no black characters with theft based powers? Other than that guy Cloak who has a white girl as his companion, I bet his powers could be used to steal in an interesting way.

Why is Dr.Light not a black charackter.

So spanish speaking people can make jokes about black people being "corrientes".

Surprisingly, most people who care about forcing diversity into everything are white, and they're usually middle class. I've never met a black person irl who actually cared about being "represented" in media. Most only care about whether a show is "cool" or not, and they fucking love Sup Forums shit, where barely any blacks appear at all, and even less in a positive light.

>Why is Dr. Light not a Muslim character

fixed that for you

>One of the most famous comic book characters with magnetic powers is a jew
Hmm...

I'm pretty sure it's a required meme for any phone posting.

>why is De.Light not a black muslim character?
Perfection

you just have to add the word into your dictionary if you don't want it to autocorrect.

cole from infamous would like a word with you

So its basically mojos backstory
How unoriginal

When will cn cancel this and realize that reboots are an unforgivable idea that will only give viewers reasons not to like your channel

>Cole
fuck Super Punch and the players that choose the Good Ending.
Second Son completely shits on it.

But why would one of the largest liberal companies on Earth set up their autocorrect to change nigger to mugger... It's almost as if...

He's Canadian. They're incapable of humor, user.

i assumed he was posting from his phone. or even typing on whatever computer he has.
did he type it into that companies search bar and copy paste it?

yeah. just hand wave it as alternate universe

As expected of /our/ girl!

This is really just the same thing as how they didn't include Miss Bellum in the show

I'm not your buddy guy

not him but apparently he's six.

Or butchered all the villains from the original show

I was implying that the company did it on purpose, user. Are you Canadian? Is reading comprehension difficult for you?

No matter what they do it blows up in their faces. Fucking beautiful.

He was briefly a Gypsy as well

That's the moral of faux liberalism. It's just that too many people are already a mile up their own asscrack and aren't self aware enough to realize they're actually the real racists.

Not defending nuPPG cause it's fucking awful, but I hate the notion of "you can't have a black character have a dad who abandons them because you might trigger someone!". It's severely limiting for storytelling and is part of the reason why people just fall back on white guy characters all the time because they know no one will be offended.

Bliss is still fucking stupid, but so is that person for suggesting that her backstory is made worse because she's black and if she were white, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

I usually can't stand SJW bullshit, but whatever gets this show canceled faster.

>Sup Forums starts liking NuPPG because tumblr hates

Right?! It's like no one stops to think things through, they just blurt out the first diversity-based words they can think of and go with that, regardless of any implications or how the final result will appear. Some forethought would really go a long way with these people and their ham-fisted messages.

Said no one?

Everyone in this thread alone still hates Bliss.

Well I find that facebook post fucking pretentious so I'm going to watch the special just to spite them.

I sure hope all of the negative attention this gets doesn't cause people to watch it and give it higher ratings thus giving the show another season. Good thing that's never happened before.

Yeah, because that Ghostbusters sequel is being filmed right now.

Didn't this happen in original PPG with Jojo?

Mojo jojo left because he felt the girls were more loved than he ever was.

Shit my bad, you're right. Been a long time

Where did they attain this information?
I refuse to believe this is true but at the same time I wouldn't put it past the modern writers considering what happened with Donny.