Spirit and Body

Why do these cults that the (((elites))) participate in think these physical rituals (like having sex and killing children, mutilation, enslavement) have spiritual impacts?

Is the proposition by 'scientists' (aka stealth atheists) that there is a separation between the physical and spiritual a lie?

Many cultists believe that these physical rituals help them acquire or destroy the spirits of the people they hurt. Why would they believe this?

bump pls talk to me pol

bump pls pol ;-;

Bump for curiosity

its not that simple
they torture the victim until they WANT to die

but what does physical torture/murder have to do with spiritual death/acquisition?

bump for curiosity

last bump

THEY TAKE THE DMT!

waht

>Why would they believe this?
Because stupid materialist plebs are their slaves.
Master > slave.

we are the slaves or the orphans they abuse are the slaves.

Both, rejecting spirituality creates fear, anger and sadness in yourself, and obviously being physically abused also creates negative emotions. Negative emotions remove energy from yourself which is eaten by lower spiritual beings. These beings give power to the elite as a deal.

That's interesting. Can energy ever be reacquired?

Humans have the ability to have infinite energy from God. Demons for some reasons can't, that's why they're forced to scare beings in order to live. You have a pleasant amount of energy the moment you stop having negative emotions.

'stealth atheists'
All religions are cults

it is a way to channel will power. repetition, hyonosis, focus. rituals stimulates the emotion, channels the mind, and connects the spirit.

What's your background Frog bro?

You've been kiked my friend

My intuition and spiritual experience. Your intuition can tell you if a person is full of shit or not, so if you listen to it you can read stuff and know that it's true. I also interacted with higher spiritual beings who told me some stuff.

Jesus Christ will destroy all evil

Science doesn't associate with ritual or spiritual affairs because its not empirical. At best its placebo or memetics.

>Humans have the ability to have infinite energy from God.
>Demons for some reasons can't

Demons create nothing. They are hobos hunting thru trash, stealing and swindling. Do you give money to useless filth? God certainly does not.

>Why do these cults that the (((elites))) participate in think these physical rituals (like having sex and killing children, mutilation, enslavement) have spiritual impacts?

In think many leaders fall for it, because they feel important. While attending to such an event, they are filmed, so the (((leaders))) can blackmail them.

>Is the proposition by 'scientists' (aka stealth atheists) that there is a separation between the physical and spiritual a lie?

From a buddhist point of view, it is a lie.

>Many cultists believe that these physical rituals help them acquire or destroy the spirits of the people they hurt. Why would they believe this?

If bullying gives you a power trip, imagine sacrificing somebody?