1 Billion Refugees - MOLOCH RISING

A ship sails and I stand watching ‘til she fades on the horizon and someone at my side says ‘She is gone’

Gone where? Gone from my sight, that is all. She is just as large now as when I last saw her. Her diminished size and total loss from my sight is in me, not in her.

And just at that moment when someone at my side says she is gone there are others who are watching her coming over the horizon and others take up a glad shout, ‘There she comes!’

That is what dying is… An horizon and just the limit of our sight.

MOLOCH IS ALREADY MAKING HIS MOVE AGAINST THE FREE PEOPLES OF WESTERN CIVILISATION AND THE SACRIFICE THAT IS ABOUT TO OCCUR.

WE WILL MAGNIFY THE PATHS OF IMMIGRATION AND INTENSIFY THE PROPAGANDA. THE DIVINE WINDS OF MULTICULTURALISM WILL EXTINGUISH THE VERY HEART OF 'WHITE' IDENTITY.

FACE IT POL, MOLOCH HAS WON.

PRAISE THE HORRID KING BESMEAR'D IN BLOOD NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE.

Where is your 'kek' now?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2015/11/christian-charities-profit-from-1-billion-federal-program-to-resettle-refugees
neweurope.eu/article/davos-chief-imagine-1-billion-refugees-moving-north/
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where will the Euros of Sup Forums hide?

Your silence indicates only fear, and fear is like the sweetest manna upon my tongue.

Problem that can be solved by billion bullets and 100000 sharpshooters.

Lemme guess, it (((Schwab))), right?

I'll be in the countryside larping as a Walking Dead survivor.

>still doesn't realize Moloch gave itself up to the fire of judgement

Do you honestly not realize you're just worshipping yourself? How can you be so blind?

We are going to man our defense lines along the Alps and the Carpathian mountains and watch the West erupt in flames with our slavbros.

Time to build a wall around East Europe.

Keep being poor, you'll be fine.

Fake and gay.

The Europeans will run out of bullets before Africa runs out of Africans.

Pic related. There are 1 billion innocent twelve year old war veter- I mean refugees coming from the third world and it looks like the Europeans will have to make space to share with them.

you got it nigga, as jewish as they come

>moloch
I don't fear those who need sacrifices of flesh and blood, I serve the one who only asks for a sacrifice of mind. The only one who can turn dreams into reality, the god who turns chaos into truth. I praise kek and my enemies fall. The age of failure gods like yahweh and moloch is over, this is the age of kek.

Jews and Christians are behind this.

jihadwatch.org/2015/11/christian-charities-profit-from-1-billion-federal-program-to-resettle-refugees

MOLOCH has infiltrated them all.

neweurope.eu/article/davos-chief-imagine-1-billion-refugees-moving-north/

Where is KEK now then? I have seen little proof of Kek's power yet I see Moloch extending his sinister grip over all peoples and creeds every single day.

1 billion, all coming to Germany and Sweden.
Kek

We buried Sweden yesterday, were you not at the funeral service?

can I come too?

>The Europeans will run out of bullets before Africa runs out of Africans
That's where napalm, sarin gas, nukes and other fun stuff comes in

Why would you? Are you a druggie?

I'm sure this will end well

nope, As a tourist, i guess

It's now or never because things are only going to get worse.

>countryside
Good joke

>tfw when "60% meme" will no longer be bad relative to europe

I don't get it.

!! BLASPHEMER !! HERETIC !!

No need for walls or bullets....
just copy the Saudis.. It works , PROOF
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw

This is the apocalypse, Armageddon Ragnarok.... you just don't realize it yet.

We are literally being descended upon by forces of literal darkness and destruction. There will be no future, no more beauty in mankind.

went to Jeddah twice on a vacation. I think I can handle it.

those Arabs don't know that buttsex is gay

>this kills the plan of dumping migrants.

>it would be sad if we weren't part of europe anymore or something famalam

You won't leave Davos alive if you are unfortunate.

So much for holding onto the fusion keys until oil becomes unaffordable. Might as well release the breakthrough.

I always forget that no place is too dangerous for the most powerful race in the world.

At last - we will finally see the ARYANDIED.

These billion refugees will be the nail in the coffin of the ARYAN peoples.

>Davos
How about we cut off his fingers?

Well it's going to be some fucking shoah when some facist power has enough. Can't wait.

you don't know what it feels like being chased by those hooligans for the fact that I don't have facial hair.

There will be no uprising, Europe and by extension its partner, Ireland will perish, but with a bang but with a muffled whimper as Abdullah and Jokwembe strangle the last corner of the dying light.

Who /too poor/ for refugees to want to settle in your country?

bump

We can take them all :)
Sweden is a big country

Thank you Sweden, always willing to take one for the team, and another, and another, and another, and another and another and another

DON'T YOU SEE!?!
6 GORRILION DIED!
WE ARE JUST TOPPING THE GLASS BACK UP!

We are a rich country :)

You're doing MOLOCH's work on Earth my good friend.

Don't ever stop, you have shown the world the extent of human compassion.