Im voting for weed man t b h

im voting for weed man t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXe5O6eL61k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Gaz was the worst candidate for Lolbertarians. I feel like he's actually put the movement back because hes legitimately retarded

This. That boy ain't right

wut hillary is the weed candidate wtf are you on about

He will blow a load of "what is Aleppo" on you.

Whats his endgame? Will he build the Leppo?

should vote for jill. johnson is a retard.

Just vote for Trump. He'll legalize medical marijuana and will leave recreational legalization up to the statea.
Plus he actually has a chance of winning.

Are "libertarians" actually insane or just retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=OXe5O6eL61k

>He'll legalize medical marijuana and will leave recreational legalization up to the statea.
you mean just like it already is?

moron

No he won't. The guy doesn't even drink ffs. What makes you think he won't crack down hard on drugs?

>Feel the johnson
He wants his supporters to touch his dick wtf

and for starters it isnt about him

its his attorney general gowdy

trump would have to give gowdy an order to stand down

which he will not do. However states like colorado etc. are probably safe but the newer states would likely get stomped

medical marijuana is illegal in many states

>He'll legalize medical marijuana
also keep in mind that 95% of medical marijuana is obtained fraudulently

california is the only state that has lenient enough criteria to have any practical application for "fans" of marijuana

every other state has a very serious and very limited symptom list

they are completely delusional

synthetic thc pills have been available in all 50 states for many decades to cancaer and aids patients

which actually take up the lions share of what medical marijuana is supposed to be used for. i.e. its redundant bullshit empty gestures

california is the only state where you can say you have anxiety, back pain, even fuckign nightmares

What about glaucoma? Isn't it proven to alleviate some symptoms of it, yet many states still have it illegal for that purpose?

which ones? last I checked all the ones I saw included it. But either way, how many of your friends have glaucoma

Yeah but they're significantly less effective and more dangerous than the plant itself. We now know that cannabis contains more active chemicals than THC which work synergistically.

and for those a lot of states have legalized them

either way, trump said he supports it, not that he plans to do it. Not only has hillary made plans to do it but its part of the entire democratic party platform.

Texas, Delaware, I think some others. I don't know anyone but I don't care, if something's shown to alleviate the symptoms of an illness, they should have access to it. The shit should be completely legal anyway, who cares.