Ghost like alien from an ice planet

>Ghost like alien from an ice planet
>Necrofriggian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_2Zf7vKj9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coolest design in the show

I liked Big Chill's original design - but they decided that he needed a buff.

They made a lot of aliens that were just combinations of two previous aliens.

That's because Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were garbage. Omniverse fixed a lot of bullshit no matter how much people seem to complain about it. Hell, even the art style fits the show perfectly well once you get used to it.

>Lives on a planet split between fire and ice
>The hot side stays hot and the cold side stays cold
>The planet's name is McDilty

Why was this allowed?

Some people just don't get art.

>Big Chill
Arctiguana and Ghostfreak
>Echo Echo
Ditto and Blitzwolfer
>Swampfire
Wildvine and Heatblast
>Brainstorm
Frankenstrike and Grey Matter

Only alien force did this. Its writers were creatively bankrupt.

I like OV's cloaked version better. Makes me think of a grim reaper leaning on his cane.

Reminder that Ben gave birth in that form

He laid eggs. Necrofriggians don't give birth, silly.

Kinecelerans are best aliens.

Going fast > Not going fast

No matter how fast you go, you will never be faster than a Chronosapien

>Can blast out fire from palms using methane
>Race: Methanosian

>Aerophibian from the planet Aeropela
Who comes up with these names?

What kind of omnitrix would any of you want? Id want original design but with the hologram images from AF/UA

Wasn't that supposed to be his worst nightmare though?

I like the design of the OS, with the round mechanical faceplate, but I'd prefer something a bit less bulky and more streamlined. Either hologram images or silhouettes would be good. I was never really a fan of the "faces" shown for the OV omnitrix

It still horrifies me to know that somewhere in the meta-verse of Ben 10 a zeta slow raptor and a Tetraband smashed humans to make bastard children.

But user, that's the only thing humanity has going for it. We're like the most boring race in the universe. And what better thing to do when you're bored than to fuck everything with a hole? and also a few things without holes

Besides, if you really don't like it, just remember that Omniverse retconned that shit hard, and made them science experiments instead.

>They're science experiments
Well, there goes my headcanon of the Tetraband's dad getting some hot alien snu-snu.

Yep. Being given a trophy by his prey for doing nothing instead of taking it from their warm corpses

Speaking of, I miss Helen Wheels.

Sure her name is dumb, but still.

Man, if that was the case, he must have been buff as shit. Tetramand females only ever submit to men who can best them in combat.

That being said, it's up to you whether or not you want to take Omniverse as being canon or not. People in this fandom tend to pick and choose what is and isn't, which, given that each series shift barring AF/UA tends to be a soft reboot, kinda makes sense. So if Manny''s dad smashing a hot Amazonian alien chick floats your boat, then by all means leave out the Rooters Arc retcons.

>walks upright on two feet
>homo erectus

Her parents gave her the greatest gift of all. A pun-based name.

Hey anons, receive culture

youtube.com/watch?v=U_2Zf7vKj9g

I was going for Hell On Wheels but this works too.

It's a pun on that

I feel like it's just a matter of different varying bodytypes. The omnitrix chooses the ideal specimen of a species so maybe it decided a buff necrofriggian is the best necrofriggian.

member when AF/UA made everybody a plumber?

Its a shame they stopped doing that. I kinda wanted to see the Vreedle brothers bumbling through their first real assignments

I don't really mind most of the design changes, but making Big Chill buff was one that I really couldn't stand. I feel like given that he was based off the grim reaper, he should have stayed skeletal. You could have beefed up almost any of the other humanoids and it would have been fine.

>Paul McCarthy
>culture
Pfft! Yeah, okay user.

I stopped watching this at Ultimate Alien, is the newer ones worth it?

Yes

>We're like the most boring race in the universe

No we're not. Our species is clearly able to take the best traits of every species in the universe. We're going to fuck our way into supremacy.

Omniverse is a lot of fun, but the reboot has been painful to watch so far

CARLOS!!!

Except that's literally what I just said. We're boring if you take away our ability to make human/alien hybrids. I mean, even WITH that ability, we're still pretty boring, but at least it's something we've got going for us.

When Alien Force premiere I thought the new Omnitrix just fused them together. I was just disappointed there's an entire races of these combination aliens

>Helen Wheels
FUCK I'm stupid

Ben 10 is kind of like warhammer 40k in that regard

Okay I just spent like an hour typing up an etymology of Ben's aliens only to press ctrl+w on the wrong window.

Have an Albedo who expresses my rage.

Also tell me if you actually want me to restart, because I still remember the information.

>can't even spell Paul McCartney
And seeing as how nearly every if not every musician active since 1964 has been inspired by the Beatles in some way, yeah. Paul McCartney is culture.

Do it user even though I'm enough of a geek to know the species names already

Speaking of Albedo, do you think that he ages like a human in that form, or does he have super slow aging like the rest of the Galvan?

Since it's a transformation, it should reset him to the age Ben was when he put whichever version of the Omnitrix his Ultimatrix is referencing.

Hence him being AF Ben UAF and early OV, OV Ben for middle OV, and OG Ben in later OV when Azmuth fucked with the Ultimatrix.

OV was so good. Too bad CN fucked it over by not announcing new episodes

there was a that little "new episodes coming up" thing but there wasn't a real commercial hyping it up

Right, but Galvans live for thousands of years. So now that he's transformed (and it's not a full transformation, since he retains his intelligence despite appearing human), will he age like a human, or will he age slowly like a Galvan? Did Azmuth essentially sentence him to die at the end of a human lifespan instead of allowing him to live out his natural one?

>Why was this allowed?
Why wouldn't it be?

Azmuth isn't evil and he strikes me as the kind of guy to oppose the death sentence vociferously.

My bet is that Ben's lifespan is Albedo's maximum prison sentence. Since Galvans life thousands of years, what's a hundred or so in a kid's body?

1/2

Original 10:

>Heatblast
>Pyronite
Pyro-: prefix meaning fire (pyrotechnic, pyromaniac)
-ite: suffix commonly used for demonyms (Wyomingite, Sydneyite). Of note is that it is also commonly used to name minerals, and Pyronites appear to be composed of rocks.

>Wildmutt
>Vulpimancer
Vulpes: Latin for fox
-mancer: suffix common in fantasy fiction, referring to mystics specializing in a particular type of magic (necromancer, pyromancer)

>Diamondhead
>Petrosapien
Petro-: suffix referring to stone (Petroglyph, Petroleum)
Sapien: another word for human

>XLR8
>Kineceleran
The first two syllables of "Kinetic": Meaning pertaining to motion
The second and third syllables of "Accelerate":Meaning to change velocity
-an: A suffix meaning of or pertaining to (Iowan, Roman)

>Grey Matter
>Galvan
Unknown.
Guess: Shortened form of "Galvanize": to spur into immediate action,
-an: A suffix meaning of or pertaining to (Orkneyan, Puerto Rican)

2/2
>Four Arms
>Tetramand
Tetra- Prefix meaning Four
"Mand" is not known for certain, but likely comes from the Latin "Manus": Hand

>Stinkfly
>Lepidopterran
Lepidoptera: the Order containing all moths and butterflies
-an: A suffix meaning of or pertaining to (Tibetan, Cretan)

>Ripjaws
>Piscciss Volann
A corruption of "Piscis Volans" (Flying Fish), the original name for the constellation Volans

>Upgrade
>Galvanic Mechamorph
Galvan: In reference to the creator of the species, Azmuth, who was of the species Galvan
-ic: Suffix meaning of or pertaining to (Abrahamic, ionic)
Mecha: A shortened form of the English word "Mechanical" or "Mechanic"
-morph: a suffix meaning to have the shape or form (gynomorph, lagomorph)

>Ghostfreak
>Ectonurite
Ecto-: A prefix which traditionally means "outside"; however, thanks to the efforts of early 20th-century paranormal researchers and four tireless dimensional defenders in 1984, the prefix has become associated with the ethereal, the immaterial, the supernatural, and the damned.
"nur" is a bit tricky. Considering one of the abilities of Ectonurites is to control the bodies of others, my best guess is that it is derived from Neuro-: a prefix which indicated the word is associated with the nervous system.
-ite: Suffix commonly used for demonyms (Muscovite, Baalite)

the best kind of omnitrix

>when the new show is so shitty you miss the character designs from omniverse

Should I watch Omniverse

Yes. Lots of fun, great character designs and writing.

The pupilless eyes and the posture that makes everyone look like a backup dancer in smooth criminal may seem off-putting, but you will grow accustomed to them.

Nah

Why isnt this still a thing? This solves so many problems with hanburgers

People are lazy. It probably didn't sell well

>hanburgers
HAHA RETARD!

I don't even see the issue people are apparently suffering from here. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't really want ice cold tomato slices in the middle of a warm hamburger.

>turns into a female
how?

Fetishes

If the species is monogendered or hermaphroditic - which Tamaraneans decidedly are not - the Omnitrix would turn Ben into that gender, whatever they look like. This is likely the case with Necrofriggians.

It is also possible for a species's males fo appear feminine. See pic related.

Has that been confirmed? I mean if a species was female only what would stop the Omnitrix from turning ben into the male equivalent of that species.

Cool Milf.

Because that male equivalent would not exist. The Omnitrix is meant to record DNA, not alter it on a fundamental level to fit the whims of the bearer. That is why Azmuth was disgusted by the Ultimatrix.

Those little fuckers were adorable. It's a shame we never saw them again