Venture Bros Season 7:

November 11, 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/venture-bros-isnt-dead-but-will-take-a-long-time-to-co-1814294946
facebook___/voiceofkiki/videos/vb.679400010/10155614388770011
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I skip a season or watch all?

>skip one
why would you that?

Skip seasons 1-7.

source?

I was wondering if they did an arrow season 4 or something.
Why?

io9.gizmodo.com/venture-bros-isnt-dead-but-will-take-a-long-time-to-co-1814294946

[as] bumper mentioned it.

I can make it

I can fucking make it.

Because you should have been watching this shit at least half a decade ago, you're asking about skipping seasons already, and now you're even acting like any season of Arrow is worth watching. There's no point in a plebeian wasting their time with such a prestigious show.

I can't make it on another one of these 8 episode seasons that end anticlimactically and barely move the plot along just do they can do a big plot dump in the first episode of the next season so they can meander around for the rest of it.
Theyre lucky their show is wonderfully characterized or I would've dropped it a while ago.
And no I'm not just bitter my grandpa died last month and we used to watch this together. I just fell down the cave stairs.

My Venture Bros bedsheet got ripped this week so I hope they make a new one for the new season.

>season 6
>barely moved the plot along
Nigga come on are you even trying, season six had an entire plot arc that they didn't end so they could deliver the quality lunar eclipse/red death episodes instead of a rushed conclusion that would've felt unearned.

See

Let's fucking go.

Christ, Dean and Hank have never looked like such blatant homosexuals.

Sounds about right. When's the special?

give me some requests, boys

Red Death.

Quymn twins

Second

Dr. Orpheus' wife, Tatiana.

This

Hunter and Brock fear and loathing style

future hank as the superhero/superspy he's totally gonna end up being

Doing jumping jacks naked?

[AS] bumper, I'll take a picture of it around 11 o'clock and post it here

future Hank squaring off against his supervillain love interest, Sirena Ong from Season 6

With this in mind, anyone getting the Artbook?It's like 30 bucks.

Triana, sunbathing.
Please.

>On for 14 years
>Just getting to season 7
I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
Ether way I want to see Dr Orpheus and Dermit next season, I'd like to see more the dynamic between him, Hank and Dean now that they know they're brothers.

you need some evidence to back yo claim

facebook___/voiceofkiki/videos/vb.679400010/10155614388770011

Dead link

Not dead, you have to add .com otherwise Sup Forums thinks it's spam.

The question is does ANYONE care anymore

They care a ton when the episodes actually air. They're some of the few talkback threads that get pinned during premieres.

an artbook sounds great!
i love that 60s inspired look it has

FUCK
I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG

How many episodes?

Plz be < 10

7 this latest season was too little. I fucking blue-balled so hard I'm still feeling the pain.

Man how old are the boys now?

shit I mean > 10

This is why I failed math.

Dr. Orpheus wandering around the ruins of the former Venture Compound going 'where the devil is everyone?'

Last season I watched was 3.

no it's dead

user, it's working fine. Replace the ___ with .com

>777
>inb4 smash cut to everyone in heaven

I sucks I have to wait 3 years for a season.... But I'm happy its coming

Around 18 or 19.

Yeah

>io9.gizmodo.com/venture-bros-isnt-dead-but-will-take-a-long-time-to-co-1814294946

little over a year huh? Not too bad.

I'm hyped

Wow user, sorry to hear that. How've you been holding up since?

Honestly, the plot pacing's not even my main problem with the show. My problem is that they pretty much have no idea what to do with some characters, like Dean or Hatred. Dean's especially bad, since they cut his season 5 arc at the knees, and his season 6 story mostly serves to keep him out of the way or bring in other characters.

I'm hoping Dean at least has some nanobots in him; giving him pseudo-superpowers would open up so many opportunities for him. Like being Brown Widow's sidekick, or wondering if he should give up his dreams to protect people.

>used to love VB
>haven't watched a episode or caught up since 2013

Future Dean regretting that he became a super scientist like his father

I want his funny voice love interest to come back, but Doc Hammer is TOO COOL to do anything conventional like that, HARUMPH!

I mean they are all on Hulu, easily bingeable

Yeah, the show maintains a 0.95 - 1.1 in ratings which is pretty good for adult swim.

>15 years old next year
>only 71 episodes
>2-3 years to get fewer than 10 more

I don't know how they keep me waiting but they always will

>he hasn't watched Arrow S1 and S2

You've missed a lot of T-shirts. That's where my heart aches the most.

>2018

Okay seriously why does it take so long to crap out 8 episodes.

They have the smallest budget and team in Adult Swim

Because it's mostly just 2 guys doing it, 2 guys whom care a lot about the quality of their baby.

The show is arguably the best animated series of the 21st century and has never really dropped in quality despite being on the air for almost 15 years. So yeah, fans of the show who haven't died yet still care.

The Fuck!? How come they don't get the resources of Rick and Morty!

So they already said if the boys are really clones of his real kids or simply experiments?

it was supposed to be longer but some dumb shit happened that I cant remember

They are perfectionist. They write sometimes a hundred pages and hours of a show they have to cut down to 22 minutes.

Because they don't want them.
They're ridiculously protective, Doc has been on the record as wanting to do EU comics for Venture Bros but he feels stretched thin enough and knows if they did that he'd probably never let anyone else end up writing.

I thought that said 2017 and I got real excited

There we go, a reason to avoid suicide for a year.

Were have I heard this before

>tfw rick and morty creators declared the comics non canon so they wouldn't need to even evaluate the story
>tfw Rick from the comics was turned into a militant sjw

What? I'm pretty sure it was confirmed a while ago that the boys are clones of his kids because they kept dying.

There'll be 10 episodes if there's no special. They said the Gargantua-2 one caused season 6 to be cut by two.

I don't remember he ever saying why the kids were created or if he ever had a real family.

These seasons are taking too long for me to give a shit about this show anymore.

Yeah and Gargantua 2 was labeled as a "special" but it was really the season 5 finale they didn't get to do because they ran out of the seasonal episode order.

Good. The writers are good and they'll know when to end the show if it stays on too long. I've never trusted a creator of show more than McCulloch and Doc.

So what'll she do when she finds out the Monarch is the Blue Morpho?

Here's the thing no one is considering about the episode count for season 7. After season 4, they were renewed for two production cycles of ten half-hours each. Season 5 contained ten half hours of content, as did Season 6, but the episode counts were 9 and 9 because each season featured an hour long episode that counted as two half hours. We have no fucking idea what the episode order was for this season, they could be back to the 13-episode model, and if they do that and give us an hour long special to wrap up the Blue Morpho arc early to mid 2018, then season 7 could realistically have 11 episodes.

There was a good theory floating around the s6 threads when it was airing that she would just be really, really, really turned on by it and she would take the costume in the third costume pod and join them for the final boss fight against Wide Whale which honestly sounds amazing

Okay if that happens then Dr. Mrs is officially the best wife ever

The watching order post season 4:

Season 5:
What Color Is Your Cleansuit?
A Very Venture Halloween(takes place during episode one)
Venture Libre
Sphinx Rising
Spanikopita
O.S.I. Love You
Momma's Boys
Bot Seeks Bot
The Devil's Grip

Season 6:
All This and Gargantua-2
Hostile Makover
Maybe No Go
Faking Mircales
Rapacity In Blue
Tanks For Nuthin
It Happened One Night
A Party For Tarzan
Red Means Stop

And so all of these episodes are 20 half hours worth of content, which is what they were originally renewed for back in 2010. We have no idea about the episode count for this season; we just know it's coming, they leaked a script page back in May 2016, they were voicing it in March 2017 and Titmouse recently said they're working on animating it now, and this bump claiming it's coming out November 11, 2018.

>DMtM comes to see Blue Morpho as a sort of Arch-enemy of her own
>partially motivated out of fear for her husband's life
>has no idea Blue Morpho IS her husband

I loved that shit, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Oh no, she'd be super ultra incredibly pissed about it but his pure villainy would make her incredibly wet so what you said would happen, but first she gives a sexy rant about how evil The Monarch is

>As they do it these keep popping up

Eh, I'd say start with Halloween first. It sets up the characters better and explains what Dean's deal is in What color is your cleansuit.

It's also got a really, really perfect end monologue.

Can I get some Monarch? I need that silly fucker giving a thumbs up.

God those were so good...And now it's such complete shit....

Sorry for being so slow on these deliveries, but I plan on doing as many as I can before the thread dies.

Dr Orpheus

Doing God's work, user. Thanks for this.

Don't be, these are great! Do you have a blog because holy crap

Dr Orpheus vs Dr Killinger in some kind of magic battle

So fucking tired of nothing happening. For once I didn't watch the last season while it was airing and lo and behold, nothing fucking happened.

I realize that Venture Bros is often an ensemble piece but Rusty is STILL the main character and shit all of any importance has happened to him or for him since season 03.

No I don't count him inheriting a company as being particularly important because nothing has really come of it aside from him dicking around in New York as opposed to Colorado.

But Hank has a sexy supervillain girlfriend and some other stuff happened too